Superman vs Marvel Odin (with a difference)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof S.T.I.
This is entirely Hand to hand, no Heat vision or energy blasts are allowed to be used, only super speed, durability, flight and strength. This is to the death and takes place on a Earth supplied with yellow sunlight. Lets say superman has been sun-dipped for an entire year before hand, and has successfully removed his mental blocks.

Before bulldozing in, about Odins Limitless powers, read this:

We find from this crossover, (which occurred during the Superman Blue era), that all D.C. Super powers (Especially the ones that seemingly disobey the laws of physics, Flight, heat vison etc) are derived from the God Wave.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrown123/...dc_genesis.html

This would also explain this taken from the Wiki installment for Superman:

quote: (post)
Recently, some authors have implied that Superman's powers can reach nearly unlimited levels, based on solar energy absorption and withdrawal of mental blocks. In Our Worlds at War, Superman dives into the sun to gain sufficient energy to overpower Brainiac 13, who was imbued with the Imperiex Force. In Superman/Batman, when Kara Zor-El claims to be more powerful than Superman, he tells her that he put personal mental blocks on his powers as he grew up to keep from losing control and causing irreparable damage, blocks that Supergirl does not have. While Supergirl can appear to be stronger, Superman just has greater self-control.

In an interview with Joe Casey on Alvaro's ComicBoards, he states that Superman can re-arrange the Solar System and tear a star apart. "I've always seen Superman as this completely over-the-top, fantastic character who has no limits whatsoever," writes Casey. Unencumbered by mental blocks, "Superman is unbeatable."

It is implied in the One Year Later Superman story that Superman exerts an element of subconscious control over his powers; to be Superman truly, it appears that Clark Kent must, on some level, want to be Superman. This is evidenced by the one-year period following the Infinite Crisis during which he lives happily as the powerless Clark Kent, with no desire to return to his former lifestyle. This lasts until Intergang operatives attack him and his powers return as his life is imperiled. After this, his other skills return (including flight and super-speed).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superm...s_and_abilities

Francisco
Only strenght and fighting skills? Then Superman would pawn Odin.

Weyoun
Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
This is entirely Hand to hand, no Heat vision or energy blasts are allowed to be used, only super speed, durability, flight and strength. This is to the death and takes place on a Earth supplied with yellow sunlight. Lets say superman has been sun-dipped for an entire year before hand, and has successfully removed his mental blocks.

We find from this crossover, (which occurred during the Superman Blue era), that all D.C. Super powers (Especially the ones that seemingly disobey the laws of physics, Flight, heat vison etc) are derived from the God Wave.

Recently, some authors have implied that Superman's powers can reach nearly unlimited levels, based on solar energy absorption and withdrawal of mental blocks. In Our Worlds at War, Superman dives into the sun to gain sufficient energy to overpower Brainiac 13, who was imbued with the Imperiex Force. In Superman/Batman, when Kara Zor-El claims to be more powerful than Superman, he tells her that he put personal mental blocks on his powers as he grew up to keep from losing control and causing irreparable damage, blocks that Supergirl does not have. While Supergirl can appear to be stronger, Superman just has greater self-control.

In an interview with Joe Casey on Alvaro's ComicBoards, he states that Superman can re-arrange the Solar System and tear a star apart. "I've always seen Superman as this completely over-the-top, fantastic character who has no limits whatsoever," writes Casey. Unencumbered by mental blocks, "Superman is unbeatable."

It is implied in the One Year Later Superman story that Superman exerts an element of subconscious control over his powers; to be Superman truly, it appears that Clark Kent must, on some level, want to be Superman. This is evidenced by the one-year period following the Infinite Crisis during which he lives happily as the powerless Clark Kent, with no desire to return to his former lifestyle. This lasts until Intergang operatives attack him and his powers return as his life is imperiled. After this, his other skills return (including flight and super-speed).

Then of course we have the fact ODIN only existed after Thor 300 because he was given life by the other panteons in Thor 301. I think this makes him a weak Skyfather as he exists on borrowed energy.

Originally posted by Francisco
Only strenght and fighting skills? Then Superman would pawn Odin.

I agree with you.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Weyoun
Then of course we have the fact ODIN only existed after Thor 300 because he was given life by the other panteons in Thor 301. I think this makes him a weak Skyfather as he exists on borrowed energy.

Sorry babes, what you talking about ?

Weyoun
Sorry babes, what you talking about ?

Odin and all of Asgard were destroyed, killed by Arishem in Thor 300. Thor had to go round begging the other Gods to give him a portion of there power to bring back Odin. Most respected Odin and Asgards sacrifice but one of the Hindu gods did not. He and Thor fight eventually he hands the portion over. The issue garnered a lot of complaints as many Hindus read comics. It was more racist than Hudlin.

guy222

odin old, supes ftw smokin'

Priest
this is a lame attemempt to give superman a win against odin. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Still, superman will not be able to kill odin becuase of Odin vast amount of duribility. Unless Superman is delivering galaxies destorying punches he's not hurting Odin, let alone kill him imo.

Francisco
Care to show us where was it stated that Odin could only be taken down by Galaxy wreacking punches?

Weyoun
Originally posted by Priest
this is a lame attemempt to give superman a win against odin. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Still, superman will not be able to kill odin becuase of Odin vast amount of duribility. Unless Superman is delivering galaxies destorying punches he's not hurting Odin, let alone kill him imo.

Odin has died a number of times. Read Thor Vol 1 number 300 for just one of his many beatings.

grey fox
So I assume we should ignore the fact that Odin is dripping in magic !

A few punches should technically kill Kal-el.

roughrider
Odin has died a number of times. Read Thor Vol 1 number 300 for just one of his many beatings.

It takes a being on the scale of Surtur to kill Odin. Superman isn't that high up.
Still, if Odin is limited to strength and h2h, he loses to a full-powered Superman.
Are the Supes fans happy now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Weyoun
Originally posted by grey fox

Not really, Thor also is dripping in the same magic and fist to fist something else happened.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by roughrider
It takes a being on the scale of Surtur to kill Odin. Superman isn't that high up.
Still, if Odin is limited to strength and h2h, he loses to a full-powered Superman.
Are the Supes fans happy now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What feats has Sutur done to suggest that hes is anywhere near the physical prowess of a Sun Destroying Superman, with an inexhaustible amount of energy. Especially considering this is a physical fight. I remember Odin being Physically bested by the likes of Mangog, who certainly do not have Full Potential Superman strength, or are yet to show it.

Francisco

Technically my ass. We are not talking about pre-crisis Superman here.
Superman has been stabbed with a magical sword through the chest and he kept fighting like nothing.

grey fox

I see were also ignoring the fact that any Joe Schmo can edit wikipedia

Not really, Thor also is dripping in the same magic and fist to fist something else happened.

LOL . Marvel versus DC (all and any forms) are bullshit. I could rant on about the why's and hows but so many people have done it that it's pointless.

grey fox
Technically my ass. We are not talking about pre-crisis Superman here.
Superman has been stabbed with a magical sword through the chest and he kept fighting like nothing.

Which is bullshit , his Bio-aura is bi-passed by magic , ANYONE stabbed through the chest with a sword usually dies unless it's in a non-fatal area.

Prof S.T.I.
I see were also ignoring the fact that any Joe Schmo can edit wikipedia

LOL . Marvel versus DC (all and any forms) are bullshit. I could rant on about the why's and hows but so many people have done it that it's pointless.

Its a direct quote taken from Joe Casey, and is therefore likely to be accurate.

Francisco
ANYONE stabbed through the chest with a sword usually dies unless it's in a non-fatal area. Unless that person is a kryptoian under a yellow sun! Superman's powers are driven by force of will. If He wills himself into resisting magic he can do it.

Prof S.T.I.

Does it make you angry, that I've created an interesting confrontation that doesn't involve Infinity vs Omnipotent ?

Priest
Care to show us where was it stated that Odin could only be taken down by Galaxy wreacking punches?
here is an emample od Odin durability
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Odin vs Forsung

This battle spanned across the entire universe in moments, and was shown to have created new suns, and knocked over planets like ant hills. Odin came out the victor without any dame whatsoever.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

Also Odin battle with Infinity, Odin was taking shots that destoryed numerous galaxies, (Inifinty is a aspect of odin, the being only had a fraction of odins power)

Priest
Does it make you angry, that I've created an interesting confrontation that doesn't involve Infinity vs Omnipotent ?
not really, accually, im not angry at all, im accually laughing at this thread. wink

grey fox
Unless that person is a kryptoian under a yellow sun! Superman's powers are driven by force of will. If He wills himself into resisting magic he can do it.

Aha of course is Supes wills it , it must be done !

Superman : Wonder woman , YOU.....WILL...SLEEP WITH ME !

WW : Uhh Kal ?

Superman : I WILL IT !!!!

Let me put this VERY clearly, what you just posted is complete and utter bullshit. You have captured DC's 'fictional' explanation of PIS. Anything that happens 'out of the ordinary' happened because supes 'Willed it' .

Better yet wheres the proof that Superman could will himself to lose his weakness to Magic ?

Prof S.T.I.
not really, accually, im not angry at all, im accually laughing at this thread. wink

Why .... Its not very funny, do you think you are funny ?

Priest
he lost to a celestial host, not a bad showng at all if consider how powerful one celestial is accually.
And dont compare a sundiped superman to a host of celestials. wink

Priest
Why .... Its not very funny, do you think you are funny ?
I never said im funny, but ill take the complement tho wink .
like i said before, i think the thread is funny. big grin

Francisco
Aha of course is Supes wills it , it must be done !

Superman : Wonder woman , YOU.....WILL...SLEEP WITH ME !

WW : Uhh Kal ?

Superman : I WILL IT !!!!

Let me put this VERY clearly, what you just posted is complete and utter bullshit. You have captured DC's 'fictional' explanation of PIS. Anything that happens 'out of the ordinary' happened because supes 'Willed it' .

Better yet wheres the proof that Superman could will himself to lose his weakness to Magic ?

First of all Superman has no weakness to magic. His powers are dependant of Superman self confidence and force of will. Re-read what the thread stater typed at the beggining and you will understand.

Weyoun
Its a direct quote taken from Joe Casey, and is therefore likely to be accurate.

Good point.

he is reacting in an angry way.

Soleran

Recently, some authors have implied that Superman's powers can reach nearly unlimited levels, based on solar energy absorption and withdrawal of mental blocks.

Haha another "nearly unlimited" explanation for power.

The sun isn't nearly unlimited therefore Superman loses, badly, still.

Priest
he is reacting in an angry way.
good assumption, i guess since u know me so well, wat u have been here for wat probably less than a week...
U can ask other forum members, im not one of those people that blows his top, especially when debating comics. wink
Nice to meet u tho mamm smile

grey fox
First of all Superman has no weakness to magic. His powers are dependant of Superman self confidence and force of will. Re-read what the thread stater typed at the beggining and you will understand.

Please , just because mister 'I created a cartoon and wrote cable into becoming the head of a cult' HINTS at something ; you take it to be gospel of truth .

Man you guys are desperate.

Supes physical resistance comes from his Bio aura which is bypassed by magic , effectively rendering him a human without the bio-aura . When Odin hits him with a class 500 (mystically enhanced) punch he's going to be reduced to paste.

Priest
Please , just because mister 'I created a cartoon and wrote cable into becoming the head of a cult' HINTS at something ; you take it to be gospel of truth .

Man you guys are desperate.

Supes physical resistance comes from his Bio aura which is bypassed by magic , effectively rendering him a human without the bio-aura . When Odin hits him with a class 500 (mystically enhanced) punch he's going to be reduced to paste.
co-signed

Weyoun
Didn't you read what the writer said?

Francisco
Error again Supe's bio aura merely causes that anything direclty in contact with his skin to become indestructible but Superman's body is invulnerable all by itself.

grey fox
Didn't you read what the writer said?

Awesome come back by the way wink , right up there with the likes of 'You suck and are mean'

Soleran
Error again Supe's bio aura merely causes that anything direclty in contact with his skin to become indestructible but Superman's body is invulnerable all by itself.

On krypton there was no yellow sun and they didn't have a bio aura and could be killed as well.

Weyoun
Awesome come back by the way wink , right up there with the likes of 'You suck and are mean'

Not really, because they would be insults. Whereas asking you had read what the comics professional had written was a question. I am concerned you can understand the difference between the two.

grey fox
Not really, because they would be insults. Whereas asking you had read what the comics professional had written was a question. I am concerned you can understand the difference between the two.

If it will please you I read it at the begining of the thread like 85% of most people.

Anyway I dredged up what Joe Casey said.

Ahh really then Mister Casey , no limits hmmmm ? The how would he be an interesting character ? How would he face trials and tribulations ? Deal with difficult circumstances or simply the rigours of life ? I submit to you Joe Casey that your vision is in fact Silver age superman whom FAILED at being an interesting character.

Why ?

Because he embodied everything you want , thus you fail Mister Casey.

Francisco
Originally posted by Soleran
On krypton there was no yellow sun and they didn't have a bio aura and could be killed as well. Duhh...
Yes the sun grants the bio aura but the bio-aura is not the reason why he can have a bomb explode in his stomach and not die. His body is just as durable without the bio-aura the aura just augments the durability to mad levels.

Weyoun
If it will please you I read it at the begining of the thread like 85% of most people.

Anyway I dredged up what Joe Casey said.

Ahh really then Mister Casey , no limits hmmmm ? The how would he be an interesting character ? How would he face trials and tribulations ? Deal with difficult circumstances or simply the rigours of life ? I submit to you Joe Casey that your vision is in fact Silver age superman whom FAILED at being an interesting character.

Why ?

Because he embodied everything you want , thus you fail Mister Casey.

And you insult me for agreeing with the comics pro and not you What the f**k?

Soleran
Duhh...
Yes the sun grants the bio aura but the bio-aura is not the reason why he can have a bomb explode in his stomach and not die. His body is just as durable without the bio-aura the aura just augments the durability to mad levels.

Wrong it covers all his cells it just extrends outside of him as well.

Otherwise even kryptonite bullets wouldn't hurt him they would just bounce off his skin.

Anyway, Odin wins this match up, 9/10.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Soleran
Haha another "nearly unlimited" explanation for power.

The sun isn't nearly unlimited therefore Superman loses, badly, still.

If you read my original post in its entirity, you'll see that solar radiation is just a pre-cursor to a greater energy source, i.e. the God Wave, the source of all D.C. heroes physics defying powers.

Prof S.T.I.
good assumption, i guess since u know me so well, wat u have been here for wat probably less than a week...
U can ask other forum members, im not one of those people that blows his top, especially when debating comics. wink

Sorry if she confused meaningless winging with anger, her mistake.

Soleran
If you read my original post in its entirity, you'll see that solar radiation is just a pre-cursor to a greater energy source, i.e. the God Wave, the source of all D.C. heroes physics defying powers.

That's swell really it doesn't change the fact "nearly unlimited" was used to describe that power which is used constantly and vague.

So based on that I choose Odin 9/10.

TricksterPriest
..........Spite. I'm asking Digi to close this one. Oh, and Odin rapes Superman into infinity. Even in H2H, even with the godwave, Odin still beats Supes senseless.

Priest
Sorry if she confused meaningless winging with anger, her mistake.
good one roll eyes (sarcastic) , i guess ur the funny one on this fourm.
And im sorry that ur meaningless attempt to have Superman win agianst Odin failed.

Weyoun

I am sorry your post is barely legible, what are you saying? If it's an apology I accpet. No problem

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..........Spite. I'm asking Digi to close this one. Oh, and Odin rapes Superman into infinity. Even in H2H, even with the godwave, Odin still beats Supes senseless.

So posting a comics writers opinion about a character and giving some background and information is spite. I see. no

Even if Odin won, why would he want to rape someone. Is Odin a homosexual and a rapist in comics? No, what's the point of your perverted post.

What has infinity got to do with the post?

Prof S.T.I.

Mate i can assure that, if you could actually read you would realise this is not a spite friend. My Original posts even the match up completely making it a close encounter. Unless you're name is priest, its very easy to understand this. You on the other hand are probably illiterate and therefore have a viable excuse. You remind of that kid at school who always got bullied for telling, and i imagine your school life is very similar. If Digi' or anyone else closes this i will reopen it, in protest of unjustifiable closure.

TricksterPriest
Whether you acknowledge it or not, this is a spite thread. It's obvious the thread starter wants to somehow give Superman a win where it's not possible. Spetnaz posted somethign on this in Superman vs. Thanos, and that too was a spite thread.
If everyone can agree that Thanos beats Supes senseless, what chance does he have against Odin who dwarfs Thanos by a BIGGGGGGG margin?

Prof S.T.I.
Whether you acknowledge it or not, this is a spite thread. It's obvious the thread starter wants to somehow give Superman a win where it's not possible. Spetnaz posted somethign on this in Superman vs. Thanos, and that too was a spite thread.
If everyone can agree that Thanos beats Supes senseless, what chance does he have against Odin who dwarfs Thanos by a BIGGGGGGG margin?

Mate come back when you understand what the word spite means.

Prof S.T.I.
good one roll eyes (sarcastic) , i guess ur the funny one on this fourm.
And im sorry that ur meaningless attempt to have Superman win agianst Odin failed.

I should sue you for plagiarism !

Priest
I am sorry your post is barely legible, what are you saying? If it's an apology I accpet. No problem

Nice one again, u and Prof ..(whirly) are pretty funny people.
what im i apologising for again? roll eyes (sarcastic) , nice try to twist up my words btw.

Priest
I should sue you for plagiarism !
now that was funny.

Weyoun

So posting a comics writers opinion about a character and giving some background and information is spite. I see. no

Even if Odin won, why would he want to rape someone. Is Odin a homosexual and a rapist in comics? No, what's the point of your perverted post.

What has infinity got to do with the post?

You still don't understand that the thread starter posted a comic writers and DC's opinon about the powers, has the hamster that runs round on a little wheel in your head powering your brain decided to take a nap.

It's about DC defining where Supes powers come from and what his limits are. He seems to have no limits.

Prof S.T.I.
Nice one again, u and Prof ..(watever his name is) are pretty funny people.
what im i apologising for again? roll eyes (sarcastic) , nice try to twist up my words btw.

I don't want to sue you because you're are a priest and therefore probably in trouble with the law for touching little boys, but if you keep plagiarising me i will be forced to sue you.

Priest
I don't want to sue you because you're are a priest and therefore probably in trouble with the law for touching little boys, but if you keep plagiarising me i will be forced to sue you.
confused seriously

roughrider

Cripes, wrong character. That's Gladiator's bag - the confidence issue.

Superman has a weakness to magic. Wonder Woman's sword and tiara have cut him, because the chaotic nature of magic can bypass the purely scientific nature of his protective aura.

Kid Kurdy
Oh I missed something. Apparently everybody agrees that Thanos beats Superman senseless.

When was this decided ? Don't tell me, the Thanos vs Superman thread ? Really ??

Prof S.T.I.
confused seriously

What about, Father ?

roughrider
Standard fight, Odin beats Superman 10/10, sundipped or not.
This threadmaker put limits on Odin, we have to remember - strength and h2h only. While Superman can do everything.
I generally don't like these kinds of threads - maybe I shouldn't have encouraged it by posting.

Priest
What about, Father ?
Never mind Professor.

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Oh I missed something. Apparently everybody agrees that Thanos beats Superman senseless.

When was this decided ? Don't tell me, the Thanos vs Superman thread ? Really ??

That was boycotted by socks anyway.

What is everyones problem here, it really isn't hard to understand. Superman has potentially more power than Odin, and has shown more physical prowess at lower levels. Imagine how much faster and stronger he is at full potential, when being powered by the LIMITLESS God wave (I.e. the thing that resonates from the source).

Prof S.T.I.
Standard fight, Odin beats Superman 10/10, sundipped or not.
This threadmaker put limits on Odin, we have to remember - strength and h2h only. While Superman can do everything.
I generally don't like these kinds of threads - maybe I shouldn't have encouraged it by posting.

Why dont you like them ?

roughrider
There was once a member who tried every way to get The Thing a win over Superman - even tying him up with adamantium, no flying, Ben gets one free shot with 1 years prep, yada yada - it got hilariously desperate.
I'm just for one character against another with everything they have, really.

Got da virus
There was once a member who tried every way to get The Thing a win over Superman - even tying him up with adamantium, no flying, Ben gets one free shot with 1 years prep, yada yada - it got hilariously desperate.
I'm just for one character against another with everything they have, really.

Well as i said this forum is full of Infinity vs Omnipotent threads, so i thought it might make a change. And its shows how immensely powerful Superman is physically. I thought maybe you where angry that one of that one of you're favourite characters was going to loose against one of you're least favorite. you're example is out of context because it exaggerates the scenario immensely.

TricksterPriest
See, Roughrider gets what I'm talking about. And I'm going to quote this post from Spetnaz for my explanation.

Originally posted by spetznaz
Imagine a class.
20 students.
Now, imagine that the class has 5 students from Norway, and the remaining 15 are from Canada (just picking countries at random).

Now, imagine during an exam the professor comes and tells the class that the 5 students from Norway will have to take the advanced calculus exam with no calculator, will not be allowed to study for 2 months before the test, will not be allowed to sleep for 2 days before the test, and they will have to take the test with only half the time required to complete it!

As for the Canadian students, they are told that not only are they allowed to use calculators, but they can also have private tutors assisting them DURING the test, they will be given a prototype of the test 2 WEEKS BEFORE the exam, that they are allowed 3 lifelines to call anyone they want if they find a question they (and their tutors) cannot answer, and that they have an entire week to finish that exam.

In essence, what you have is a severe skewing of the test-taking process. The Norwegian kids are given a set of conditions that are basically draconian, while the Canadian students are given a free-ride in that particular test.

Now, what does that say?

It simply says one thing .....that the Norwegian students are amazingly SUPERIOR to the Canadian students. That is why such a severe skew would have to be established.

Now, what is the pertinence of this?

Well, I always laugh when I see some characters (prime among them being Superman) being put in matches with so many ludicrous restrictions that it is as if the original poster is trying to ENSURE that Superman loses.

What the original poster fails to realize is that he is telling KMC that he (subconsciously) knows that Superman is superior to whoever he is being put against. That is why the severe skew is present.

For instance this thread, or one that made me laugh (it had an adamantium wrapped Superman, allowed only one hand, fighting against the Thing ....with other restrictions in place on Superman). All it means is that the poster (knowingly or unknowingly) is saying that Superman is so superior that the only way the other character can win is if certain restrictions are imposed (it began with no heat vision, no superspeed, no this-n-that .....and now apparently it has progressed to 'no yellow sun').

(BTW: This same poster had a match between a 'no yellow sun' Superman versus Captain America in a planet I don't know how many million miles away from a sun .....without realizing that Captain America would have freezed to death in such an environment!!!!! But I digress).

In essence, if the only way characters can have a chance against Superman (or a similar character) is if Superman (or similar) is basically de-powered (eg no speed, no heat, no breath, no flight, reduced strength, 'no yellow sun contests') then it basically says one thing ......the fight is already won before it even began.

If the only way the French army can defeat the British army is if the Brits send girl scouts carrying cookies as weapons, then that says something about the French military.
In one word: Pathetic

Credit to Spetnaz for perfectly summing up threads like this. And that concludes the discussion. Once again, Mad props to Spetnaz, our senior fanboy-killer. *claps*

Priest
See, Roughrider gets what I'm talking about. And I'm going to quote this post from Spetnaz for my explanation.

Credit to Spetnaz for perfectly summing up threads like this. And that concludes the discussion. Once again, Mad props to Spetnaz, our senior fanboy-killer. *claps*
ah good ol golem threads. lol

Molly Hayes

Your post is barely legible and Spetznaz post whilst coherent and well writen, it fails to acknowledge that different writers have different opinions. The writers in D.C. disagree with many Marvel fans on forums.

What you don't understand is Superman hasa more powers than his basic powerset, he has things like T -vo and the ability to draw from the Godwave.

The Godwave comes from the Source beyond the Source wall. All things come from Superman" in DC that comes from Crisis.

You and Spetznaz may not like it but moaning and calling people "fanboys" who read what the creators say won't help you.

Kid Kurdy
It took him a whole page only to say that some fights or vs-threads are biased and one-sided ? Pffft.

We all know that confused

Molly Hayes
It took him a whole page only to say that some fights or vs-threads are biased and one-sided ? Pffft.

Cruel but amusing.

Got da virus

I'm really get tired of this highly strung,'against the rules' Bullcr@p. I know the fight is unfair, as i know Odin would win usually, but is really necessary to reduce yourselves to a bunch of whining school girls? I'm sure if the boot was on the other shoe, and it wasn't the marvel character being restricted, i would have to read far less of this tedious Bullshit. IMO, if you masturbate over rule books, and fantasises about referees, bouncers or the teacher at school that disciplines the kids for being 'naughty', i suggest you avoid me in future. That especially goes to the looser who keeps threatening to report Spite threads.

Got da virus

Indeed, I wasted 5 mins of my life reading it. Spetznaz seems to get a bit enthusiastic.

UniOmni
This thread is hilarious.

Superman has potentially unlimited power?

He's limited by the number of suns in existence. Since thats where he draws power from.

His power isn't unlimited. Not by a longshot.

His access to them is what might seem so.

Take me for instance.

I always ran the mile in 6.15 minutes flat. Good right?

Last year of hs, for kicks and giggles i ran it for no reason, against the juniors.

I clocked in at 5 minutes and 45 seconds. I shaved a whole 30 seconds off my normal time.

Does this mean my power is unlimited? Not at all.

Jyppe
Damn it smells in here.. Who's socks smell that bad?

Stay obvious rock

Yeah, Odin wins.

Got da virus
Originally posted by UniOmni
This thread is hilarious.

Superman has potentially unlimited power?

He's limited by the number of suns in existence. Since thats where he draws power from.

His power isn't unlimited. Not by a longshot.

His access to them is what might seem so.

Take me for instance.

I always ran the mile in 6.15 minutes flat. Good right?

Last year of hs, for kicks and giggles i ran it for no reason, against the juniors.

I clocked in at 5 minutes and 45 seconds. I shaved a whole 30 seconds off my normal time.

Does this mean my power is unlimited? Not at all.

He doesn't draw his power from the sun, he draws it from the God wave (I.e. the power of God). The absorption of the suns radiation, (whether it be Red or yellow sunlight) works as a negative feedback system, similar to Insulin in the pancreas. If thats a little hard to understand I'll make it more basic for you.

Got da virus
Originally posted by Jyppe
Damn it smells in here.. Who's socks smell that bad?

Stay obvious rock

Yeah, Odin wins.

I cant smell anything. no expression

Soujaboy
This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.