Anubis Vs. all comers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
I'm seriously wondering about this. How high would you guys put Anubis from Zone of the enders: 2nd runner. Thanos level? herald level?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm seriously wondering about this. How high would you guys put Anubis from Zone of the enders: 2nd runner. Thanos level? herald level?

ss cool unsure smokin'

Beta Ray Howard
Around the level of the Silver Surfer, since he could travel warp speeds. Him and Jehuty were very powerful.

TricksterPriest
Nice. Ok, with all sub weapons? Also, where does his more powerful form rank? Aumaan Anubis, last boss in ZOE2. where does he fit?

outavodka
I love that game"Zone of Enders 2" ide own any of you in the 2player mode> in fact im going to go dust it off and beat it tonight again i love that game

TricksterPriest
Vs. mode needs to be fixed if they make a third game. Anubis has too much of an advantage with zero shift. Now about my question? Could Aumaan Anubis beat Thanos?

TricksterPriest
Dash attack bump. *fires lasers at topic*

TricksterPriest
Burst attack bump, and I'm not bumping this one again if I can help it. *fires contained nuclear blast at topic*

Galvaclaw
Higher tier. Zero Shift doesn't mean warp speed, in the game and the anime it says that it allows them to travel at sub light speed. Not quite at the Superman/Thor level but above Wonderman.

TricksterPriest
Yes, but they can't be tracked while Zero shifting. Also, where do Anubis w/e all subweapons, and Aumaan Anubis rank?

Galvaclaw
They only couldn't be tracked by other humans with normal reactions speed.

Aumaan Anubis couldn't beat Thanos. His equal Naked Jehuty got hevaily damaged by a 23 Gigaton explosion. Which wouldn't be capable of killing Thanos.

Validus
Best PS2 game ever.

outavodka
Originally posted by Validus
Best PS2 game ever. OH MY F*CKING GOD VALIDUS I F*CKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Streets of Rage1/2/3 is my all time favorite game for Genesis/or probly that whole era>back on topic Zoners dont have the duribility to hang with Thanos period!

TricksterPriest
Aumaan's power was far higher than 23 gigatons, but yeah, I think Thanos takes it. The amount of power in an orbital frame is typically over 25 terawatts. The amount of power used on the entire planet earth currently is around 13.5 TW. Now, where does Anubis stand? Btw, given the warping abilities, use of sub-space pockets as defensive weapons and self healing power, Anubis is at least far above most earth based super beings, even if he isn't up to par with Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.