Emplate Vs Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
Emplate is the main antagonist in the Generation X his powers are that he can absorb the marrow of his victums and absorb there powers. effectivly he is an energy vampire.

Parasite is one of the many foes of superman. i belive that he is also an energy vampire. i am going to say the classic vertion of this charcter ie silverage.

no prep time. both fighters have no previous energy absorbed. and are fighting over a pottential victum in a back alley of new york city. fight is until one can gain advantage and drain victum

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
Emplate is the main antagonist in the Generation X his powers are that he can absorb the marrow of his victums and absorb there powers. effectivly he is an energy vampire.

Parasite is one of the many foes of superman. i belive that he is also an energy vampire. i am going to say the classic vertion of this charcter ie silverage.

no prep time. both fighters have no previous energy absorbed. and are fighting over a pottential victum in a back alley of new york city. fight is until one can gain advantage and drain victum

emplate

Evil_Ash
Parasite.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.