The OTF KKK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
No, silly. Not that KKK. This is the royal order of the Killermovies Kommunity Kegger. Those of us who have given up on going from thread to thread to chat with people do to the fact that they stay in that thread and that thread only, can all meet up here.

Actually, we do have a secret order of the KKK, and that is to be E-racists. No, not "e for electronic"-racists, i'm talking about wanting to erase racism. I'm so clever, I could spit.

Vinny Valentine
I'm In.

Wow, How'd you ever think up such an Amazing KKK Name?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm In.

Wow, How'd you ever think up such an Amazing KKK Name? All on my own, why do you ask? confused

a1hsauce
this krap no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
All on my own, why do you ask? confused

I'll let this slide.

Sanctuary
Those of us who have given up on going from thread to thread to chat with people do to the fact that they stay in that thread and that thread only

ermm

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Sanctuary
ermm one eye

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by a1hsauce
one eye I saw the movie featured in your sig.

Slay
Cool. This one time I was removed from the front of the bus, because some grandma wanted to sit there, and I told them ''Man, I ain't no ******, it's my Godgiven right to sit there.'' They were clearly hating on me for being a white minority within that bus.

Mr. Bacon
beer

T3H K3N™
This is the third KMC KKK we've had.

Rev...you fail. ermm

Slay

~Da Rev~

§P0oONY
****! I bleached my sheets for nothing.... disgust

~Da Rev~

§P0oONY
It got all of those anonymous stains out, though. ermm Yes.... ermm

Thorinn
I'm In.

Eclipso
I'm In.

Scythe
Hahaha, you guys and your Kool Kids Klub.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.