Mr Master Vs Galactic Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hand_Solo
Who talks the most crap?

I say a tie.

Priest
and who are u?
this will be closed btw

Ichigo66666
http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

Weyoun
I haven't been here long who are these people?

leonidas
doh

and it's actually an interesting question. BOTH are pretty good smack talkers. masters has some CLASSIC smilies but tends to be . . . harsher with his smack. gs has ALWAYS been hilarious.

a better question might be who comes across as the most arrogant . . .?

that's a coin flip imo. wink

ps--i like debating with both. both generally know their sh!t. oughtta be fun watching them go head-to-head finally. smile

Weyoun
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

and it's actually an interesting question. BOTH are pretty good smack talkers. masters has some CLASSIC smilies but tends to be . . . harsher with his smack. gs has ALWAYS been hilarious.

ps--i like debating with both. both generally know their sh!t. oughtta be fun watching them go head-to-head finally. smile

I've seen the thunderdome thread.

That Galactic storm comes across as a super genius.

I don't see how anyone can argue with him.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

its very interesting
i have learned a lot from them
u also

ur a good debater as well wink

Weyoun
Originally posted by guy222
its very interesting
i have learned a lot from them
u also

ur a good debater as well wink

But Galactic Storm is a genius from what I have read.

Ichigo66666
Read some Mr Master posts, they are both genius debaters.

Prof S.T.I.
G.S. thinks he knows me, so he gets my vote, plus he changes the subject whenever hes loosing, or not understanding perfectly valid analogies about hamsters. Good tactics !!

Lord Urizen
GalacticStorm is more full of BS, however.

Mr.Master can be a lot meaner in his approach, but GS ignores facts and will spend more time telling people HOW to debate rather than just debating himself.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Weyoun
But Galactic Storm is a genius from what I have read.
A genius eek!

Lol you made me laugh. Keep it up.

Got da virus
I've only debated with G.S. once, but his previous posts where some of the BEST i have ever read. They where literally works of art. I've might make a collage that unifies his best post,and make it into a screen saver.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Got da virus
I've only debated with G.S. once, but his previous posts where some of the BEST i have ever read. They where literally works of art. I've might make a collage that unifies his best post,and make it into a screen saver.
Unbelievable. Unless you are being sarcastic. You are, aren't you ?

Galan007
I've only debated with G.S. once, but his previous posts where some of the BEST i have ever read. They where literally works of art. I've might make a collage that unifies his best post,and make it into a screen saver. Thats cute.

Got da virus
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Unbelievable. Unless you are being sarcastic. You are, aren't you ?

No not at all, i think G.S. is definitely one of the cleverest people on here.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Thats cute. laughing out loud

Got da virus
Originally posted by Galan007
Thats cute.

I'll send you one through a pm, if you want ?

Got da virus
Originally posted by Priest
laughing out loud

Explain what is funny, i dont get it ?

Kid Kurdy
I'm not attacking GS, why should I ? He's a nice chap and so on, but why do you say that ? He only debates when it's something he knows a thing of two about : Phoenix.

That's about it.

Priest
Explain what is funny, i dont get it ?
cause ur cute. laughing out loud

Got da virus
cause ur cute. laughing out loud

I'm sorry but you're a priest, I'm sure you're into young men/boys, but I'm an atheist.

Got da virus
I'm not attacking GS, why should I ? He's a nice chap and so on, but why do you say that ? He only debates when it's something he knows a thing of two about : Phoenix.

That's about it.

I've only seen him debating about Cosmic gods, but that makes him really clever in my books.

Priest
I'm sorry but you're a priest, I'm sure you're into young men/boys, but I'm an atheist.
ur male? ive was under the asumpution that u were a woman all this time.
thats nice that ur an atheist btw..

Supreme being

Wtf you cant judge intelligence based on comic book discussions, besides not everyone can truly put there point of view across or structure a good sentence based on the fact not everyone on heres first language is English.

And to thread starter both seem to have an extremly large ego and the creation of this thread only fuels it.

Molly Hayes
I've only seen him debating about Cosmic gods, but that makes him really clever in my books.

I agree, i rate him up there with the likes of Bertrand Russell. A true philosopher for our times. I have been reading his threads all evening and all I can say is wow!!

Got da virus
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
I agree, i rate him up there with the likes of Bertrand Russell. A true philosopher for our times. I have been reading his threads all evening and all I can say is wow!!

Would you like me to send you my collage when i have finished making it !

Got da virus
ur male? ive was under the asumpution that u were a woman all this time.

And what gave you that impression ?

Molly Hayes
Would you like me to send you my collage when i have finished making it !

yes please.

Priest
And what gave you that impression ?
ur unspecified gender..
but really, i just wanted to snap back at ur homosexual comments u made about myself, if u didn't get it the first time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Supreme being
Wtf you cant judge intelligence based on comic book discussions, besides not everyone can truly put there point of view across or structure a good sentence based on the fact not everyone on heres first language is English.
Exactly.

And debating cosmics, gods and abstracts in comics is pretty stupid. Don't get me wrong, I've also done it - guilty - but those characters and their powers are so incredibly undefined, there are so many contradictions and different interpretations of different writers, that it is impossible to discuss them.

But even IF you could somehow make a list of all the cosmics in comics, and some kind of a hierarchy - impossible but okay, let's assume it can be done - it still won't live long, because before you know it another writer comes up with three new abstract beings, even more powerful than the Beyonder !!

Got da virus
i just wanted to snap back at ur homosexual comments about myself, if u didn't get it the first time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ohhhh .... Well it worked really well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Ohhhh .... Well it worked really well roll eyes (sarcastic)
good, im happy for you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Got da virus

And debating cosmics, gods and abstracts in comics is pretty stupid. Don't get me wrong, I've also done it - guilty - but those characters and their powers are so incredibly undefined, there are so many contradictions and different interpretations of different writers, that it is impossible to discuss them.

No I think debating Comic philosophy is great idea because you get to research some of the best stories and characters ever made. You also get to learn about real life conundrums, like one infinity being bigger than another. Stuff like that makes me feel cleverer, and really turns chicks on. wink

But even IF you could somehow make a list of all the cosmics in comics, and some kind of a hierarchy - impossible but okay, let's assume it can be done - it still won't live long, because before you know it another writer comes up with three new abstract beings, even more powerful than the Beyonder !!

No I'm sure Marvel and D.C. have constructed a secret hierarchy system that they must be respectful to. This is why power displays are really inconsistent.

DigiMark007
You'll be banned soon and no one likes you.

This isn't funny or even interesting....all it does is make more work for me and the other mods. Go away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.