Whos Hot Jessica Biel Jessica Alba Christina Aguilera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, LordSidious01 here. I have always liked Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba. Both are accomplished and talented acttresses. I want to see what all you guys think. Let me know.

sithsaber408
Umm... you left out Christina Aguilera in your post, but she's in the title?

confused

Anyways, the answer is: all of 'em.

If I were to rank them:

1. Jessica (alba)
2. Jessica (biel) nice booty on her, though
3. Christina

InnerRise
Jessica Biel.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

BobbyD
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Anyways, the answer is: all of 'em.

If I were to rank them:

1. Jessica (alba)
2. Jessica (biel) nice booty on her, though
3. Christina

Ditto.

botankus
Just wanted to say that Alba and Biel screwed up royally by not changing their first names.

In Hollywood, when you think of the first names Britney, Lindsay, Angelina, Halle, Cameron, Drew, Eva, Vanna, etc....you automatically think of one person. The National Enquirer only has to use a one-word name for their headlines.

When you think of Jessica, the majority (not you, the person reading this) thinks of Simpson. Advantage: Not Biel or Alba.

To illustrate my point, I'm an average person and I couldn't tell you Jessica Alba or Biel from any other ditz in Hollywood, but I can tell you exactly who Jessica Simpson is in a heartbeat...and I've never seen her crappy movies or heard her even crappier songs.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, LordSidious01 here. I have always liked Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba. Both are accomplished and talented acttresses. I want to see what all you guys think. Let me know.

All

vintageSW77
Albas pretty,only seen her in Sin City and FF so i cant comment on her acting

Jessica Biel............she was upstaged by her nipples in TCM thats all i know about her

but as for Aguillera..............have you seen her without make up??
JEEZ!!!
"i am beautiful no matter what you say"?????
well i say your not
and shes ripped off Dita Von Teese big time of late with her style
shes admitted to it an all

funny how she drops that look for the P Diddly video though

and her "singing" has created a million clones that we REALLY needed

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jessica Biel is hot and can act. Christina can sing and is hot. Jessica Alba talented actress and hot.

Killjoy12
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Jessica Biel is hot and can act. Christina can sing and is hot. Jessica Alba talented actress and hot.

Got to go with this one!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/f4/a4/8af4a4cfb015010fb69142ee2447423e.gif

Patient_Leech
droolio

Jessica Biel

https://thefilmstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Jessica-Biel.jpg

changeorg
Jessica Alba. Creole blood makes pretty humans!!

jane21august
All three of them
Jessica Alba
Jessica Biel
Christina Aguilera

Nuke Nixon
The correct answer is Christina Aguilera.

Jmanghan
Aguilera

THOSE HIPS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www2.pictures.stylebistro.com/gi/ Christina+Aguilera+Dresses+Skirts+Strapless+dA6goK
OLZqfl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.