The Anime Shows Archive (Crunchyroll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
eek!

While roaming the Internet, I stumbled upon a Site which lead to many, many amazing things.

This Site is one that holds almost every Anime, with each Anime's Every Episode.

All You need to Do Is Register, Search for any Anime (Use Correct Spelling) and then you can watch every episode of that Anime.

Personally, I've already watched over 40 Naruto's on the site, and a bunch of other Anime.

It Is by far the best Anime Shows Archive I've ever see thats FREE.

Here is the Link!

- The Anime Shows Archive -

Now please, enjoy this site as I did, and many of my friends did happy

vincent

Kradsdarkangel
The site is great thanks for the link i least i won't have to spend loads of time trying to look on the net to watch some anime ^_^ thanks happy

Symmetric Chaos
seems sketchy and probably illegal

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
seems sketchy and probably illegal

It Isn't.

Kradsdarkangel
There are sites that do the same thing and are illegal but this one doesn't so i trust it enough not to be. I would defo recommend that site to a friend.

boobsmagee
WOW AWSOME THNX VINNY, i know officially lub u stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Thanks... laughing out loud

Kradsdarkangel
I haven't viewed the anime section yet but is it good?? i like the forum its great. happy

Lana
Okay, this site is awesome...

And on the legality issue - if you come across an anime on there that is licensed in the US, then you will not be able to view it. My sister discovered that last night.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, this site is awesome...

And on the legality issue - if you come across an anime on there that is licensed in the US, then you will not be able to view it. My sister discovered that last night.

I told you! laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Bump

Psyquis52
This is where I'd been watching half the animes I review. If I'm looking for something that hasn't been licensed yet and is a little unusual or unheard of I go there.

Hidden Lotus
this. is. the. most. awesome site ever!!
my computer is too slow to play youtube, and school blocked it.
but this isnt blocked! awesome!

Vinny Valentine
Yeah.

midnightshadow
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! this site is great!
love it, love you mwah!!!

sorry got a bit carried away, lol.

Eclipso
Vinny, do you know if it has X?

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/5348/x1001lmtsp5.png

Hidden Lotus
it. has. EVERYTHING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.