The Awesomeness Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Awesome Man
This is where you get to chat about all things awesome. Started by the true king of awesome, Awesome Man!

Barker
I think I'll go to the Ultra thread.

Thanks though.

Dusty
laughing out loud

Awesome Man
Originally posted by Barker

Thanks though.

I know what's awesome!
You leaving.

=Tired Hiker=
I just realized that Ultraman Baltan is now Awesome man. I haven't decided yet if that is awesome or just rad. hmm

Mr. Bacon
awesome man isnt awesome at all, in fact he makes stupid threads

~Da Rev~

Thanks though.

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

Too true.Originally posted by Awesome Man
This is where you get to chat about all things awesome. Started by the true king of awesome, Awesome Man!
Sorry, hun. The king of awesome died when I canged my name. His post will never be refilled.

Barker
Originally posted by Awesome Man
I know what's awesome!
You leaving.
I'm not awesome man. I'm Barker. confused

johnnyforever
Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End

Is AWE some ermm

~Pielover~
I'm not awesome man. I'm Barker. confused And plus....who is this "leaving" fellow you speak of?

~Pielover~
Originally posted by johnnyforever

Is AWE some ermm Neg. no expression

Awesome Man
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=550851

Get back to me on that.

Awesome Man

Is AWE some ermm

I don't like POTC, but if you think it's awesome and it makes three hundred million bucks(well the franchise), it is probably awesome!

~Pielover~
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=550851

Get back to me on that. Specific thead invalid. Contact your Administrator.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just realized that Ultraman Baltan is now Awesome man. I haven't decided yet if that is awesome or just rad. hmm

Here's why it changed.

1. I like the name better.
2. There's more to me than Ultraman, and asses like Barker and(apparently) Da Rev don't see it because I had the name.

~Pielover~
Here's why it changed.

2. There's more to me than Ultraman, and asses like Barker and(apparently) Da Rev don't see it because I had the name. Ultraman, you should open a bait shop. no expression

Awesome Man
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
And plus....who is this "leaving" fellow you speak of?

That? NOT awesome.

~Pielover~
That? NOT awesome. T'was a pun.

Barker
Here's why it changed.

2. There's more to me than Ultraman, and asses like Barker and(apparently) Da Rev don't see it because I had the name.
I'd almost thought we were sort of almost behind this.

Thorinn

Thanks though.

Awesome Man
Most of the guys saying this I do not know, so don't be jack-asses. I made this thread for people to have fun, not for you all to diss me.

Barker
FFS. I was joking when I said that.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm not awesome man. I'm Barker. confused

Barker-Man!!! raver

Strangelove
Started by the true king of awesome, Awesome Man! disagreed

~Pielover~
Most of the guys saying this I do not know, so don't be jack-asses. I made this thread for people to have fun, not for you all to diss me. Once again, you should open a bait shop.

Awesome Man
Once again, no.
Strangelove, shut up.

~Pielover~
Once again, no.
Strangelove, shut up. You don't get it, do you?

Strangelove
Once again, no.
Strangelove, shut up. I mean, you're alright, but you ain't the king of awesome, nu'uh

johnnyforever
Neg. no expression oh

I don't like POTC, but if you think it's awesome and it makes three hundred million bucks(well the franchise), it is probably awesome! don't like POTC??? faint

Awesome Man
You don't get it, do you?

I do, and do you get that you didn't need to say that?

~Pielover~
I do, and do you get that you didn't need to say that? 'Twas quite necessary.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by Strangelove
I mean, you're alright, but you ain't the king of awesome, nu'uh

It was just away to get things started.
Thanks for ruining it, you jerks.

Strangelove
Thanks for ruining it, you jerks. Umm....no

Don't you put words in my box. I don't appreciate it

Awesome Man
Umm....no

Don't you put words in my box. I don't appreciate it

Don't come in here with a comment that helps Barker ruin the thread. I don't appreciate it.

Awesome Man
'Twas quite necessary.

http://freenoise.org/wrong/wrong.gif

Strangelove
Don't come in here with a comment that helps Barker ruin the thread. I don't appreciate it. Helps Barker ruin the thread? Huh? I didn't even read the whole thread, I have no clue what you're talking about

Awesome Man
How's this sig?

~Pielover~
Thanks for ruining it, you jerks. I say this in complete seriousness. Do not take it as insult, just as an observation.

After all the things you've done, from trolling most of the OTF members to randomly bashing people for their opinions, I think that regardless of what the intentions for this thread were, it would end up this way anyways.

You may think it's in defense, but usually, it's not.

Now, I have three peices of advice for you.

A) Shape up. If you act good and such, and take the abuse without calling people "jackasses" and "jerks" every time they do something to you, you'll find that people will like your new way of acting.

B) Leave. Go to a different forum board, because you've messed things up for yourself pretty bad here. Almost everyone dislikes you, and the people that don't are n00bs.

C) Go to a different part of KMC.This is really the only place where you can talk about anything on KMC, but most movie-specific forums on KMC have thread dictated for randomness. You might fit in at one of those threads.

That's about it. Knowing you, you'll probably ignore this, but whatever. This is honest advice, and I'm not posting this to have a conflict or anything.

~Pielover~
How's this sig? Better than your current one. But that's not saying much of anything at all.

Strangelove
He won't take that as good advice, you know that, right?

~Pielover~
He won't take that as good advice, you know that, right? Probably not, but frankly, I couldn't care less.

Scythe
Hey Awesome, you should bake some cookies, that usually brings the kittens purrin'.

Awesome Man
don't like POTC??? faint

Well, it was ok, but I didn't bother to see the sequel. I don't know. I just don't think it needs to be a trilogy.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey Awesome, you should bake some cookies, that usually brings the kittens purrin'.

Kitties!
http://badgas.co.uk/animals/cats/ugly-kittens.jpg

Scythe

Black Dalek
Gah F#CK, I put this guy in the ignore list, but his dumbf#ck topics still appear in this forum.

Awesome Man
I say this in complete seriousness. Do not take it as insult, just as an observation.

After all the things you've done, from trolling most of the OTF members to randomly bashing people for their opinions, I think that regardless of what the intentions for this thread were, it would end up this way anyways.

You may think it's in defense, but usually, it's not.

Now, I have three peices of advice for you.

A) Shape up. If you act good and such, and take the abuse without calling people "jackasses" and "jerks" every time they do something to you, you'll find that people will like your new way of acting.

B) Leave. Go to a different forum board, because you've messed things up for yourself pretty bad here. Almost everyone dislikes you, and the people that don't are n00bs.

C) Go to a different part of KMC.This is really the only place where you can talk about anything on KMC, but most movie-specific forums on KMC have thread dictated for randomness. You might fit in at one of those threads.

That's about it. Knowing you, you'll probably ignore this, but whatever. This is honest advice, and I'm not posting this to have a conflict or anything.

I have never trolled! I disagree with the wrong guy, and then I'm on bounty. That's all it has ever been.

A) I have nothing to shape up. That's bullshit. People get me pissed off and think it is ok. It's not. I have nothing to shape up.

B) Complete and utter bullshit. I hate it when you say that, because it is never true. AT ALL. Vinny and his followers don't like me. That isn't everyone. There are numerous people here that like me. The only reason why I get negaative comments is because, once again, I pissed off the 'popular people' of KMC so they do whatever it takes to smash my threads. I never want to see that typed by you ever again. It is the most untrue thing you ever typed to me.

C) I am in EVERY part in KMC. But apparently, this is the only one that has people that don't like me(and there are many here that do), everyone else is cool about me.

That may be 'advice', but(not as an insult) not educated advice. You don't know me enough to make those comments.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Gah F#CK, I put this guy in the ignore list, but his dumbf#ck topics still appear in this forum.

............And this guy is?

Awesome Man

laughing out loud

Strangelove
I have never trolled! I disagree with the wrong guy, and then I'm on bounty. That's all it has ever been.

A) I have nothing to shape up. That's bullshit. People get me pissed off and think it is ok. It's not. I have nothing to shape up.I call bullshit.

Awesome Man
I call bullshit.

I call bullshit.

Strangelove
I call bullshit. You can't call bullshit on a bullshit call. That's just bullshit.

Scythe
Gargh! Just forget it Pie, let's all be friends. If not friends, then at least allies. We can take care of eachother's backs.

Awesome Man
Gargh! Just forget it Pie, let's all be friends. If not friends, then at least allies. We can take care of eachother's backs.

I'll make yours shiny!

Awesome Man
You can't call bullshit on a bullshit call. That's just bullshit.

Well your bullshit call was bullshit.

Strangelove
Well your bullshit call was bullshit. Bullshit

Scythe
I'll make yours shiny!

Thank you.....?

Awesome Man
Bullshit

Bullshit

Awesome Man
Thank you.....?

http://www.global-electrolysis-supply.com/Man_Back_Hair_1.jpg

You are welcome.

~Pielover~

A) I have nothing to shape up. That's bullshit. People get me pissed off and think it is ok. It's not. I have nothing to shape up.

B) Complete and utter bullshit. I hate it when you say that, because it is never true. AT ALL. Vinny and his followers don't like me. That isn't everyone. There are numerous people here that like me. The only reason why I get negaative comments is because, once again, I pissed off the 'popular people' of KMC so they do whatever it takes to smash my threads. I never want to see that typed by you ever again. It is the most untrue thing you ever typed to me.

C) I am in EVERY part in KMC. But apparently, this is the only one that has people that don't like me(and there are many here that do), everyone else is cool about me.

That may be 'advice', but(not as an insult) not educated advice. You don't know me enough to make those comments.

Almost everyone hates you, and the people that don't are n00bs. 13

Incase you couldn't tell, that smilie indicated that this post was a joke.

But for real, when you post in the OTF, it usually leads to bad things. I'm putting an end to this rivalry between you and me right now. I'll treat you the same way I do most people and that's it. But thta's just some advice. Follow it if you wish, but posting in the OTF is clearly a bad thing for you to do. Only because it leads to bad things.

But yes, you've trolled.

Scythe
http://www.global-electrolysis-supply.com/Man_Back_Hair_1.jpg

It's the live version of the Lion King!!

Strangelove
Bullshit this could go on for a while hmm

~Pielover~
this could go on for a while hmm Bullshit. no expression

Scythe
.tihslluB

Awesome Man
My newest sig!

Awesome Man
this could go on for a while hmm

Yes.

Awesome Man
It's the live version of the Lion King!!

laughing out loud

Awesome Man
Incase you couldn't tell, that smilie indicated that this post was a joke.

Good.

~Pielover~
Good. Regardless of wether or not it was true. no expression

You're current sig is keep-able. But it could blend a littler nicer. 8.4/10

Scythe

Black Dalek
Have no idea why, put I unblocked him, only to see him quadriple post. So I blocked him again. And guess what? The Sin City sig? I saw it somewhere else.

Awesome Man
But for real, when you post in the OTF, it usually leads to bad things. I'm putting an end to this rivalry between you and me right now. I'll treat you the same way I do most people and that's it. But thta's just some advice. Follow it if you wish, but posting in the OTF is clearly a bad thing for you to do. Only because it leads to bad things.

But yes, you've trolled.

I tried ending our rivalry a good while ago, and you refused.
Like I said before, I made mad the 'popular'(boy, that sounds stupid) posters, so they gathered their flunkies to get me out of here. I have numerous friends here, and I'm not letting those certain moronic groups get me out of here. That is why there is a flame whenever I am here. I have the freedom of speech. It is my right as an American and as a human being. I'm not flaunting my thoughts, but certain people are mad because I have them. I'm not budging.
AND I'VE NEVER TROLLED! If I trolled, then you might as well say you, Strangelove, Vinny, Barker, and others have trolled as well!

Awesome Man
Have no idea why, put I unblocked him, only to see him quadriple post. So I blocked him again. And guess what? The Sin City sig? I saw it somewhere else.

Yes. They let me use it.
Now, you are?

~Pielover~
I tried ending our rivalry a good while ago, and you refused.
Like I said before, I made mad the 'popular'(boy, that sounds stupid) posters, so they gathered their flunkies to get me out of here. I have numerous friends here, and I'm not letting those certain moronic groups get me out of here. That is why there is a flame whenever I am here. I have the freedom of speech. It is my right as an American and as a human being. I'm not flaunting my thoughts, but certain people are mad because I have them. I'm not budging.
AND I'VE NEVER TROLLED! If I trolled, then you might as well say you, Strangelove, Vinny, Barker, and others have trolled as well! I doubt they actually PM'd people and said "Hey, let's burn this n00b."

Usually if some retard is pestering people, I'll just jump in without being asked. Namely when Vinny was being mind-raped by Starhawk.

But you must've done something stupid for everyone to get on your ass.

And through your generalization, it makes me think you don't know the defination of Troll.

staraddict93
awesomeness? i totally belong here. *subscribes to thread* there. i'm in. awesome man you changed your sig AGAIN?!

Black Dalek
KingOfPie, I refuse to unblock him again, can you do me a favor and quote what he said towards me?

Scythe

~Pielover~
KingOfPie, I refuse to unblock him again, can you do me a favor and quote what he said towards me? No. You aren't worthy of me doing favors, and he's not worthy of having me quote his post without replying to it.

it'd be doing both of you harm by making you think you're better than you are. no expression

Black Dalek
No. You aren't worthy of me doing favors, and he's not worthy of having me quote his post without replying to it.

it'd be doing both of you harm by making you think you're better than you are. no expression

Eh, thanks for answering anyway.

Awesome Man
I doubt they actually PM'd people and said "Hey, let's burn this n00b."

Usually if some retard is pestering people, I'll just jump in without being asked. Namely when Vinny was being mind-raped by Starhawk.

But you must've done something stupid for everyone to get on your ass.

And through your generalization, it makes me think you don't know the defination of Troll.

Actually, they have. Someone I talk to here was PMed about how they were going to try to ban me or something, so I stayed out of KMC for a day or so.
Stupid? No. Different? Yes. Wanna know whatthat is? Tellign the big guys to be quiet. Having a different opinion. Not being the same person as the clones.

Troll-A person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

I never did that. I'm as much of a troll as you are.

Scythe
At least this thread is getting posts.

Awesome Man
No. You aren't worthy of me doing favors, and he's not worthy of having me quote his post without replying to it.

HEY! mad
Meh. Why not just tell him anyways? Just to show that he's being silly.

~Pielover~
Actually, they have. Someone I talk to here was PMed about how they were going to try to ban me or something, so I stayed out of KMC for a day or so.
Stupid? No. Different? Yes. Wanna know whatthat is? Tellign the big guys to be quiet. Having a different opinion. Not being the same person as the clones.

Troll-A person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

I never did that. I'm as much of a troll as you are. Well, it must have been a retarded group of people, unless it was after the arguement started and they were like "WTFpwnz, this guys gonna get banned."

The thing is, your temper is out of control, and anytime someone saing something different about your opinion, you tends to get really really angry. That in itself is trolling.

Trolling does not require intent.

Regards,
Pielover

Awesome Man
Originally posted by staraddict93
awesomeness? i totally belong here. *subscribes to thread* there. i'm in. awesome man you changed your sig AGAIN?!

HUZZAH!

~Pielover~
HEY! mad
Meh. Why not just tell him anyways? Just to show that he's being silly. Because it requires effort.

Scythe
Effort is for pack-mules!

Awesome Man
Well, it must have been a retarded group of people, unless it was after the arguement started and they were like "WTFpwnz, this guys gonna get banned."

I'm not giving off names.

100% total bullshit right there. I don't mind personal opinions at all. It's when people flaunt them around as either truth or to be insulting to others, even if it isn't me. I don't get a temper until they do something ridiculous. You wanna know how many PMs I have gotten telling me that my opinion is wrong? At LEAST 5-10. That kind of crap pisses me off.

Then you have trolled before.

Awesome Man
Effort is for pack-mules!

laughing

~Pielover~
I'm not giving off names.

Did I ask for them?

Opinions can often be wrong. However, one time when you acted as I said above was in the sex thread. At the time, they weren't flaunting, they were just stating their opinion eloquently. Nothing rude or egotistic about that.

Did I say I didn't?

Awesome Man
Did I ask for them?

Maybe...........

I got PMs about it. Besides, that is not true. And that wasn't ABOUT opinion, either. It was about having the courtasy to make others feel comfortable. Oh, and "F*ck off, *****" isn't rude? no expression

No, but you were acting as if I was evil for doing it, when really I have not done worse than anyone else here.

~Pielover~
Maybe...........

I got PMs about it. Besides, that is not true. And that wasn't ABOUT opinion, either. It was about having the courtasy to make others feel comfortable. Oh, and "F*ck off, *****" isn't rude? no expression

No, but you were acting as if I was evil for doing it, when really I have not done worse than anyone else here. You're making some very broad generalizations. I don't know what lines you're reading between, but they certianly aren't mine.

Awesome Man
You're making some very broad generalizations. I don't know what lines you're reading between, but they certianly aren't mine.

When you are against morons on the internet all of the time, it all adds up.

~Pielover~
When you are against morons on the internet all of the time, it all adds up. That post wasn't even relavent.

Awesome Man
That post wasn't even relavent.

Wanna bet?

~Pielover~
Wanna bet? It wasn't. The only way it would be is if you were saying "when you're against idiots on the internet" and calling me an idiot. Which is very far from the truth.

Awesome Man
Yes, it does matter.
Listen, I'm off to bed. I have a big day tomorrow.

~Pielover~
Yes, it does matter.
Listen, I'm off to bed. I have a big day tomorrow. I didn't say it didn't matter. I said it wasn't relevent to what we were speaking of....

Röland

~Pielover~

Röland
Your penis?

Yeah... leftright

Scythe

Awesome Man

Scythe
Everyone's penis should be kept far away from the interweb. They sell pills that turn it into an elephant.

Röland
Sup, Roland.

Watching a show on Wes Craven.

Awesome Man
Cool. Just finished my homework(took me almost 3 hours straight).

Röland
Cool. Just finished my homework(took me almost 3 hours straight).

That sucks.

Awesome Man
My brain hurts like heck and my butt is numb.

Leo.M

hi Awesome Man. herb

i r cool man, ok herbeyes

~Pielover~
Why oh why did this thread not die?

Scythe
Everyone's penis should be kept far away from the interweb. They sell pills that turn it into an elephant.

They do!!? I'm intrigued!

boomshakalaka
Why oh why did this thread not die?

lol! so am I!

Kongu Dude

Is AWE some ermm
They're making another movie? ermm

Strangelove
The 'awesomeness' has ended, for Ultraman/Awesome Man has be perma-banned

It's over, gents

Kongu Dude
pitt_victory

Röland

It's over, gents

May I inquire as to what he did to get perma-banned?

Kongu Dude
Yes.

Punkyhermy
i am the most awesome person you'll ever meet.

trust me.

no expression

Strangelove

~Pielover~
sa-WEET.

Strangelove
I cannot deny that I am happy about this outcome

~Da Rev~
I cannot deny that I am happy about this outcome Come out ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Come out ermm you first ermm

Eclipso
I cannot deny that I am happy about this outcome

I'm not overly happy about it cause the guy never did anything to me. but maybe now he can find a fourm more suited to his needs.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eclipso
I'm not overly happy about it cause the guy never did anything to me. but maybe now he can find a fourm more suited to his needs. shut up, you're happy and you know it mhm

stick out tongue

Leo.M
10 bucks says he makes a sock. ermm

Raven Guardia
lol I just now know AM was UB haermm

Leo.M
What took you so long? haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
10 bucks says he makes a sock. ermm I'll take that bet

Scythe

It's over, gents

I don't know, I don't think he should've been banned. There clearly another member, who's name I shall not reveal, who deserved his fate.

~Pielover~
I don't know, I don't think he should've been banned. There clearly another member, who's name I shall not reveal, who deserved his fate. *cough* He was constantly flaming people in another thread for giving their opinions...and here's the kicker...WHEN HE ASKED FOR THEM.

Scythe
*cough* He was constantly flaming people in another thread for giving their opinions...and here's the kicker...WHEN HE ASKED FOR THEM.

Well yes, but, at the exact same time, there was a duo up to the same old tricks as him. They continue to remain here, amongst us.

~Pielover~
Well...we weren't trolling him, or being warned not to do the same thing countless times, and continueing to do it, regardless of wether he ignored us or not.

Scythe
Well...we weren't trolling him, or being warned not to do the same thing countless times, and continueing to do it, regardless of wether he ignored us or not.

I understand, I just think, a few others should've been banned before him.

The fact that there's a new level of unfairness because He's gone, and the other two are still loose, raises an eyebrow.

~Pielover~
I understand, I just think, a few others should've been banned before him.

The fact that there's a new level of unfairness because He's gone, and the other two are still loose, raises an eyebrow. Who those two are, I'm curious to know...

Scythe
I keep my cards faced upright, they shall recieve what coming to them soon.

Who those two are, I'm curious to know...

I am a man who would much not rather point fingers.

Dr. Badass420

It's over, gents
that sucks, so many others that needed to be taken out, not him, he just had a quick temper, thats all

Röland
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
that sucks, so many others that needed to be taken out, not him, he just had a quick temper, thats all

More than just a quick temper...

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
that sucks, so many others that needed to be taken out, not him, he just had a quick temper, thats all Trust me...there aren't many more people deserving of a Perm-ban that Ultraman. I can only think of three.

Scythe
I just hope that these "others" will be taken to justice.

Strangelove
UB/AM deserved his ban. There is no question of that. He was temporarily banned twice before for the very same reason that he is permanently banned now. He was probably officially warned a couple times too. He had his chance. Several chances in fact.

I'm not positive what 'duo' you're talking about Scythe, but I'm sure they didn't flagrantly ignore the mods when warned like that

~Pielover~
I just hope that these "others" will be taken to justice. As you wish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.