Would you give up KMC for a girl or a guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Okay, let's say someone I know was talking about the movie Eragon with a female who he is really fond of. Then she says, "I'm not into Sci-Fi", and the guy I know says, "It's not Sci-Fi, it's Fantasy." The the girl is like . . . "I want you to be real." And he's like, "I am real." And then she's like, "I hope you don't get home and talk about movies in chat rooms." And then he was like . . . . no expression

So, since my friend is really into her, I think he should just not let her know that he spends time on KMC Forums. smile

~Da Rev~
This has come up many times between me and my Fiance. Most of it has come up in my earlier KMC years when i use to pick up chicks left and right. As this came between us many times, she told me to back off many times, and this is why i stopped picking up chicks as much.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, let's say someone I know was talking about the movie Eragon with a female who he is really fond of. Then she says, "I'm not into Sci-Fi", and the guy I know says, "It's not Sci-Fi, it's Fantasy." The the girl is like . . . "I want you to be real." And he's like, "I am real." And then she's like, "I hope you don't get home and talk about movies in chat rooms." And then he was like . . . . no expression

So, since my friend is really into her, I think he should just not let her know that he spends time on KMC Forums. smile

The girl you're dating doesn't respect the fact you like sci-fi? Sorry babyhug

I didn't like comic at first but, I got into them because of my ex.stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
This has come up many times between me and my Fiance. Most of it has come up in my earlier KMC years when i use to pick up chicks left and right. As this came between us many times, she told me to back off many times, and this is why i stopped picking up chicks as much.

I could see why your cheating would make her mad.roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Shouldn't have to... But yeah, I would.

~Pielover~

So, since my friend is really into her, I think he should just not let her know that he spends time on KMC Forums. smile How hot/slutty is the girl.

I need at least a 9 in both categories to leave.

WrathfulDwarf
I will give up my virginity before I give up KMC!

*takes a stand*

Barker
crylaugh

Yes, I would give up KMC if I loved her.

~Pielover~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I could see why your cheating would make her mad.roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue I hope to god you say yes when I aks "is that you in your sig?"

no expression

=Tired Hiker=
The girl you're dating doesn't respect the fact you like sci-fi? Sorry babyhug

I didn't like comic at first but, I got into them because of my ex.stick out tongue

I never said this was about me. I'm not dating anyone, don't be rediculous.

~Da Rev~
I could see why your cheating would make her mad.roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue Its not cheating. I've said this too much to explain my stance again.

=Tired Hiker=

So, you're a lesbian? confused

big grin

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I will give up my virginity before I give up KMC!

*takes a stand* laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
So, you're a lesbian? confused

big grin That was silly

*flails arm in laughter*

LethalFemme
I never said this was about me. I'm not dating anyone, don't be rediculous.

You're single??!!!!!dd

Its not cheating. I've said this too much to explain my stance again.

Also you should probably out your pants on and stop pointing at me.

~Da Rev~
You're single??!!!!!dd

Also you should probably out your pants on and stop pointing at me. Never! mad

Bardock42
She's an idiot.

Not being all honest is kinda shit though.

=Tired Hiker=
That was silly

*flails arm in laughter*

I'm teasing, I know you are a man. But I think it was when you were Pink Maynard that threw me off that one time. hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
She's an idiot.

Okay, I'll tell my friend, thanks! big grin

Strangelove
Such a thing as compromise. If your significant other can't take the fact that you talk on message boards, he/she's not worth it

LethalFemme
Never! mad

finemad

She's an idiot.

yes

Marxman
Originally posted by Strangelove
Such a thing as compromise. If your significant other can't take the fact that you talk on message boards, he/she's not worth it

Word up. If it makes you happy, and she loves you, she wouldn't want to take it away from you.

When I say "you" I mean your friend. wink

=Tired Hiker=
She's not an idiot!!!! mad

Bardock42
She's not an idiot!!!! mad

She doesn't know the difference between Science Fiction and Fantasy.

She is, factually, an idiot.

Might be good in bed though. Or a nice person. Don't care, won't lay or talk to her. Was just exposed to her idiocy.

=Tired Hiker=
She doesn't know the difference between Science Fiction and Fantasy.

She is, factually, an idiot.

Might be good in bed though. Or a nice person. Don't care, won't lay or talk to her. Was just exposed to her idiocy.

No, she says stuff like that all the time to get to my friend, she knows the difference between sci-fi and fantasy. smile

Bardock42
No, she says stuff like that all the time to get to my friend, she knows the difference between sci-fi and fantasy. smile

Dude, I don't know the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. No one does.

Strangelove
Dude, I don't know the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. No one does. I do erm

Scythe
This thread makes baby Jesus cry...

Yeah, I voted...

=Tired Hiker=
Dude, I don't know the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. No one does.

Okay, check this out . . . Sci-Fi has spaceships and stuff, Fantasy has elves. thumb up

K.Diddy
This has come up many times between me and my Fiance. Most of it has come up in my earlier KMC years when i use to pick up chicks left and right.

no expression How the **** can you ''pick up'' on a message board?

LethalFemme
Okay, check this out . . . Sci-Fi has spaceships and stuff, Fantasy has elves. thumb up

Why kangaroos"

Strangelove
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression How the **** can you ''pick up'' on a message board? he clearly meant in real life no expression

Barker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression How the **** can you ''pick up'' on a message board?
Like..

"Pick up your sig in the sig forum. I finished your request. smile"

no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Why kangaroos"

Whu?? confused

Bardock42
I do erm Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

I wish it was that easy. Sci-Fi is used for every shit there is, though. Come on. They call Buffy Sci Fi. They are idiots.

If we are strictly speaking Sci Fi is short for Science Fiction...then yeah, it is easier. Not super easy. But "-ier".

LethalFemme
Whu?? confused

Your title sweetie. Keep up.petpet

Scythe
Your title sweetie. Keep up.petpet

Why aren't you a Scythette yet?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Barker
Like..

"Pick up your sig in the sig forum. I finished your request. smile"

no expression

smokin' Send it to me,my man

JacopeX
YES!

Scythe
Hahaha.

kayakat
so.... what if you kinda have the 2 combined... whats that called? confused

K.Diddy
Originally posted by kayakat

laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
sure. why not?

Mr. Bacon
yea i would, but if we ever broke up id prbly come back, its too addicting

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by kayakat

That's called Scfantasy.

Mišt
Your friend should totally bang the girl to find out if he should spend time away from the forum or not shifty

Scythe
How do you keep KMC a secret? Especially if most people on here shout Vinny's username in their sleep, and while makin' love.

Punkyhermy
but essential questions:

why'd he/she even care about kmc?

why'd he/she want you off kmc?

confused

Strangelove
I wish it was that easy. Sci-Fi is used for every shit there is, though. Come on. They call Buffy Sci Fi. They are idiots.

If we are strictly speaking Sci Fi is short for Science Fiction...then yeah, it is easier. Not super easy. But "-ier". It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. People who use one to describe the other are morons, end of story

Scythe
It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. People who use one to describe the other are morons, end of story

Very much, yes.

xXxPunkchickxXx
I do not think I would give up Kmc for my boyfriend. Seeing as I met him on here in the first place.

Kongu Dude
I voted the third one. herbeyes

Syren
I gave up KMC for about 6 months when I met Jamie, but that was down to needing time for one another in the early days of our relationship, I suppose. Also because I was very close to someone here and could have jeopardised things I didn't want to jeopardise... without going into details embarrasment

Also when I was with my ex, I completely gave up KMC. But I won't do that again, not for anyone. It's not about KMC itself, it's the principle. You shouldn't have to sacrifice something so 'trivial' (no offence) because honestly, how harmful can a chat forum be?

Oh, and I can't vote. None of the options are ideal.

Bardock42
It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between Sci-Fi and Fantasy. People who use one to describe the other are morons, end of story

Just saying that Sci Fi is used in such a blurry manner.

Vinny Valentine
No.

Although I would be on KMC Alot less, I wouldn't give it up.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Syren
IAlso when I was with my ex, I completely gave up KMC. But I won't do that again, not for anyone. It's not about KMC itself, it's the principle. You shouldn't have to sacrifice something so 'trivial' (no offence) because honestly, how harmful can a chat forum be?

...couldn't have said it better myself. There will be larger and more important things to sacrifice than this site.

Strangelove
Just saying that Sci Fi is used in such a blurry manner. by morons, yes. Not by people who know

lord xyz

So, since my friend is really into her, I think he should just not let her know that he spends time on KMC Forums. smile Depends.

SelphieT
I would just keep it to myself.

Awesome Man
Have him stop coming here until they no longer go out. Then he can come back.

Dr. Badass420

you need to tell your friend to grow some nads and fix that woman like we did when i was a kid whip wheelchair

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.