Wonder Woman vs Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Wonder Woman
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/poster_misc/wonder_woman_long.jpg

vs

Binary
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/binary2.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good match. WW. Binary isn't as strong as Diana, and doesn't quite have enough Energy pumping powers to put Diana down. Diana has survived a black hole, and fighting just outside the sun. I'd give WW 78/10 based on Skill and Magic Plot device weapons.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Good match. WW. Binary isn't as strong as Diana, and doesn't quite have enough Energy pumping powers to put Diana down. Diana has survived a black hole, and fighting just outside the sun. I'd give WW 78/10 based on Skill and Magic Plot device weapons.

That should say 7-8/10 not 78/10

tkitna
At one time, this was a spite thread, but unless Binary is around some sort of energy supply and can tap into her cosmic powers, she probably loses 8/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
At one time, this was a spite thread, but unless Binary is around some sort of energy supply and can tap into her cosmic powers, she probably loses 8/10.

I wouldn't say Spite. Binary can crank it up. According to her powers she should be Herald lvl. But the writers always seemed to job her down. Women in comics who are powerful are usually jobbed out or get killed.

Soljer
Is it just me, or does Diana have quite a manly face in that picture? erm.

tkitna
When Binary was first created and she had the power of the white hole, didnt she destroy the Brood world with a single blast? Sorry, but Wonder Woman doesnt have that kind of power and it would have been spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

She does look a lil bit ellen/rosie/kdlangish.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When Binary was first created and she had the power of the white hole, didnt she destroy the Brood world with a single blast? Sorry, but Wonder Woman doesnt have that kind of power and it would have been spite.

Diana doesn't have the type of power but her defense is more than a match for it. and She is yet and still stronger than Binary. I gave diana the match becuz of her plot device weapons.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer

Yeah...

guy222
Originally posted by complexbrother
Wonder Woman
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/poster_misc/wonder_woman_long.jpg

vs

Binary
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/binary2.jpg

ww ftw stick out tongue

tkitna
Diana doesn't have the type of power but her defense is more than a match for it. and She is yet and still stronger than Binary. I gave diana the match becuz of her plot device weapons.

Wonder Woman has defenses against planet devourers? What might these be?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman has defenses against planet devourers? What might these be? Her force field was able to deflect the power of the entire greek pantheon back upon then and olympus. She can surely deflect Binaries powers. And WW has survived a black hole when she was in one of her weakest depictions. She can't crank out enough power to destroy a planet like Binary, But she can crank out of enough power to break binary's neck.

the Darkone
Binary for the win, female version of Silver Surfer. Binary nearly b***h slap Rogue to the moon. Binary 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Binary for the win, female version of Silver Surfer. Binary nearly b***h slap Rogue to the moon. Binary 10/10

Binary is no silver surfer. and Rogue is no WW.

tkitna
Her force field was able to deflect the power of the entire greek pantheon back upon then and olympus. She can surely deflect Binaries powers. And WW has survived a black hole when she was in one of her weakest depictions. She can't crank out enough power to destroy a planet like Binary, But she can crank out of enough power to break binary's neck.

Binary with the power of the white hole is a cosmic being so far above Wonder Woman that I cant believe I have to type it. WW breaking Binarys neck? No! WW would be swatted away like a gnat and even if not, Binary is so much faster than her there would be no oppurtunity.

Binary at full power cannot lose this battle.

olympian
Binary at the beginning was also "cl 100" as i recall. Probably one of the far and few females at Marvel getting that title at the time.

I can be wrong tho, i only recall her powerup being made alot of a big deal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Binary with the power of the white hole is a cosmic being so far above Wonder Woman that I cant believe I have to type it. WW breaking Binarys neck? No! WW would be swatted away like a gnat and even if not, Binary is so much faster than her there would be no oppurtunity.

Binary at full power cannot lose this battle.

How fast can Binary go? Does she have any speed feats? What's her durability lvl? We already know Binary isn't trumping the power of the Greek Gods and Diana has already deflected that. Binary can Amp her self up to a herald lvl being. Diana can amp herself up to an abstract lvl being. Diana wins. Too many plot device weapons and powers and tricks. Binary gets 2/10 based on her power and speed.

tkitna
Have you even read the incarnation of Binary? Shes faster than light and so powerful that shes not even tied down to a single universe or dimension. Lets not confuse the Binary that was depowered after she helped save the sun to the one before that. At her most powerful form, i'm tempted to say that Binary was a hair below Phoenix, but thats what I took from the books. I'd have to break them out again, but i've never know Wonder Woman to have the type of power your saying she does. Your making her out to be as powerful as the skyfathers and you do realize thats way more powerful than a being like Superman right?

I just cant see a full powered Binary ever losing to WW in any shape or form.

King_Mungi
and yet Gladiator spanked Binary :P

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have you even read the incarnation of Binary? Shes faster than light and so powerful that shes not even tied down to a single universe or dimension. Lets not confuse the Binary that was depowered after she helped save the sun to the one before that. At her most powerful form, i'm tempted to say that Binary was a hair below Phoenix, but thats what I took from the books. I'd have to break them out again, but i've never know Wonder Woman to have the type of power your saying she does. Your making her out to be as powerful as the skyfathers and you do realize thats way more powerful than a being like Superman right?

I just cant see a full powered Binary ever losing to WW in any shape or form.

One Word FTW. Godwave.

tkitna
One Word FTW. Godwave.

Wonder Woman isnt going to have enough time to pray and meditate for it while the earth is crumbling around her.

Once again,,,,Binary for the win.

manorastroman
wonderwoman has been taken down by less than the greek pantheon. that feat is sort of an outlier.

being that binary can turn into any single type of energy, i'll say that she turns into sound and explodes diana's head with the vibrations.

Blair Wind
Wonder Woman isnt going to have enough time to pray and meditate for it while the earth is crumbling around her.

How long does it take to create a godwave? confused

I am always hearing about the awesome might of the freaking Godwave, but can I see some scans of it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by manorastroman
wonderwoman has been taken down by less than the greek pantheon. that feat is sort of an outlier.

being that binary can turn into any single type of energy, i'll say that she turns into sound and explodes diana's head with the vibrations.

And binary has even less showings and hardly any feats. SHe loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Exactly what is the Earth Crumbling around her going to do again?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
How long does it take to create a godwave? confused

I am always hearing about the awesome might of the freaking Godwave, but can I see some scans of it?

Anyone?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Anyone?

I"ll post it hold on a sec.

tkitna
And binary has even less showings and hardly any feats. SHe loses.

Your submitting your opinion that she loses due to the amount of her showings and feats? This is definately a case of quality over quantity. Once again, Binary wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman152111tg.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1036/wonderwoman152120uv.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2471/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

People are always talking trash about how long it takes Diana to summon the Godwave, It's like less than a second. OMG. She kills Binary.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your submitting your opinion that she loses due to the amount of her showings and feats? This is definately a case of quality over quantity. Once again, Binary wins.

And incase you didn't know, per forum rules, each opponent would be operating to the best of thier abilities. Diana's Abilities give her the win. Her defense is more than a match for What Binary can dish out. Diana has survived a black hole, fighting near the sun, punches from zoom and punches from Two differnt Doomsday thingys. Binary is bad assed, but she would lose imo.

tkitna
Exactly what is the Earth Crumbling around her going to do again?

Well, the point was that WW would have about 1 to 2 seconds to do something before she would be destroyed along with the planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, the point was that WW would have about 1 to 2 seconds to do something before she would be destroyed along with the planet.

IF the greek Gods can't get thru her shields, what makes you think Binary will? If a black hole couldn't destroy her, you think a white hole will do any worse?

tkitna
And incase you didn't know, per forum rules, each opponent would be operating to the best of thier abilities. Diana's Abilities give her the win. Her defense is more than a match for What Binary can dish out. Diana has survived a black hole, fighting near the sun, punches from zoom and punches from Two differnt Doomsday thingys. Binary is bad assed, but she would lose imo.

You keep saying that WW survived a black hole,,,,Binary can do that in her sleep. She is a cosmic being that can travel through different universes. Fighting near the sun? Binary had enough power to sustain the sun. Punches from Zoom and DD? Binary wiped out an entire race with one blast. See the difference?

Your saying that each character is at their peak, so in order for WW to win this, she would have to have the power of the Godforce throughout the entire battle although its stated that she can only use it for a few mere seconds before it drives her insane. Well Binary at her peak doesnt seem to have that issue.

I need to fish out the Xmen run with Binary and see if I can borrow somebodys scanner. I think its 164 through 167.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You keep saying that WW survived a black hole,,,,Binary can do that in her sleep. She is a cosmic being that can travel through different universes. Fighting near the sun? Binary had enough power to sustain the sun. Punches from Zoom and DD? Binary wiped out an entire race with one blast. See the difference?

Your saying that each character is at their peak, so in order for WW to win this, she would have to have the power of the Godforce throughout the entire battle although its stated that she can only use it for a few mere seconds before it drives her insane. Well Binary at her peak doesnt seem to have that issue.

I need to fish out the Xmen run with Binary and see if I can borrow somebodys scanner. I think its 164 through 167.

The battle lasted longer than a few seconds but it would only take Diana one punch to cave Binary's head in. Even without the Godwave, Diana is still a match for Binary. Binary isn't stronger than WW, and she isn't a better fighter. I just dont' see binary sealing a win here. Not that Diana would have it easy without the Godwave, but that nano second that it took her to call the godwave and another to cave Binary's head in gaurantees 10/10 victory. Especially since your using the Ultra Binary showings. Becuz I remember her being punked a couple times since then.

tkitna
I'm going to be honest and call this like I see it. DC sucks. I just dont know why they have to keep powering up their heros to make them interesting. You have the Flash who can punch through time, Superman who can do just a tad less than God, Aquaman gets a magic hand, Lobo cant die anymore, Batman with prep can smack down just about anybody, and now Wonder Woman gets something stupid like the Godforce. Whats next? Is Alfred going to be juggling cars tomorrow? I wouldnt bet on it.

Anyways, when you read the title to a thread like this, you just stop and think to yourself that its retarded. There should be no way in hell that WW should be able to even hold Binarys thong, let alone defeat her. Its just insane. Common sense needs to be factored in sometimes.

the Darkone
I'm going to be honest and call this like I see it. DC sucks. I just dont know why they have to keep powering up their heros to make them interesting. You have the Flash who can punch through time, Superman who can do just a tad less than God, Aquaman gets a magic hand, Lobo cant die anymore, Batman with prep can smack down just about anybody, and now Wonder Woman gets something stupid like the Godforce. Whats next? Is Alfred going to be juggling cars tomorrow? I wouldnt bet on it.

Anyways, when you read the title to a thread like this, you just stop and think to yourself that its retarded. There should be no way in hell that WW should be able to even hold Binarys thong, let alone defeat her. Its just insane. Common sense needs to be factored in sometimes.

Binary that became one with the white hole in xmen 164-167 is on another level. She would be on a cube being level or pretty damn close, and Binary from Galactic storm was depowered dramatically, classic Binary would have b***h slap Gladiator into another dimension. Classic Binary 10/10

tkitna
Also, why do you think WW is going to cave Binarys face in? Binary is faster and just as strong or stronger. See, I think your definately confusing the depowered Binary to her original incarnation when she was powered by the white hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also, why do you think WW is going to cave Binarys face in? Binary is faster and just as strong or stronger. See, I think your definately confusing the depowered Binary to her original incarnation when she was powered by the white hole.

NO i'm not. She is very powerful. But she was never shown to be any where near as strong as Diana. She is faster in travel speed, but what about combat speed and reflexes? And skill?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Binary that became one with the white hole in xmen 164-167 is on another level. She would be on a cube being level or pretty damn close, and Binary from Galactic storm was depowered dramatically, classic Binary would have b***h slap Gladiator into another dimension. Classic Binary 10/10

Classic Binary versus Godwave wielding Diana Still loses. No way Diana is going to fight a being like Binary and not pull out all the stops.

tkitna

Finally, somebody gets it. We keep talking about WW being stronger than Binary, but the original incarnation of Binary was beyond using physical force. She willed the power of stars.

nvrbeenwthagirl

and wanda remakes the multiverse, reed is smarter than God, Thor has the godblast, hulk has clapped the cosmos, jean grey is now a diety, wolverine can't die anymore, silver surfer is upgraded, genis vell can remake the universe, dr. strange can wrestle an ig wielder and so on. They all are rediculously over powered if you ask me.

manorastroman
yeah, binary can't really be punched in the face. unless diana's punches can effect light.

tkitna
Your 100% right. I guess i'm too old anymore and refuse to change with the times.

Its all good nvrbeenwthagirl. Hope I didnt offend in any way and we;ll just have to agree to disagree with this one.

Peace!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your 100% right. I guess i'm too old anymore and refuse to change with the times.

Its all good nvrbeenwthagirl. Hope I didnt offend in any way and we;ll just have to agree to disagree with this one.

Peace!

well have to disagree. Binary has the goods to win. But not if Diana uses her cheat powers and weapons.

2damnloud
Easily punching Rogue into space.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9040/17119sj8ex7.th.jpghttp://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4294/17120xq7ep0.th.jpg

Can Diana hang??

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Easily punching Rogue into space.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9040/17119sj8ex7.th.jpghttp://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4294/17120xq7ep0.th.jpg

Can Diana hang??

you are using classic rogue with a strength lvl of 5 and asking can Diana hang? laughing laughing laughing

2damnloud
It wasn't for comparison's sake. It was to illlustrate the mere fact that Bianry can punch somone OUT of orbit.no expression

Has Wondy every punched somone THAT hard THAT easily??

nvrbeenwthagirl
First of all, binary cuaght Rogue off guard. 2ndly, She was trying to kill. we know diana doesn't do that. And Diana faces far superior opponents than classic rogue. no way to gage that when Diana's opponenets are more powerful and she's not trying to kill someone.

dawsey28
If somebody HAS NOT done something, does that automatically mean he/she CANNOT do it?

Joey Stacks
Binary 6/10

SuperiorTech
Binary

2damnloud
Originally posted by dawsey28
If somebody HAS NOT done something, does that automatically mean he/she CANNOT do it?

No.....I use probability. I use that for Storm.

Thanx.

complexbrother
bump

guy222
binary

Rorschach
Binary wins more often than not.

llagrok
Hmm, Binary should take the majority.

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Binary 6/10

Haha, banned!

complexbrother
bump

the Darkone
Binary wins 10/10, Binary one with the White Hole. Will stomp the sh** out of Diana.

Konton
First of all, binary cuaght Rogue off guard. 2ndly, She was trying to kill. we know diana doesn't do that. And Diana faces far superior opponents than classic rogue. no way to gage that when Diana's opponenets are more powerful and she's not trying to kill someone.

Caught her off guard? Punching someone usually stems from "catching someone off guard" in a fight anyways. lol

Trying to kill is speculation.

Diana does kill if it's necessary.

the Darkone
bump

complexbrother
I had to bump this . embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
I like blonds more

abhilegend
Me too.

complexbrother
http://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/spotlight2/carol28.jpg

Blue Area Vet

bump

zopzop
IMHO, Binary for the majority. The lasso is WW's only hope.

RealPizzaBoy
Originally posted by Warlord
I like blonds more

still like blonds more?

tkitna
It was years ago, but the outcome is still the same. Diana gets a planet rammed up her ass.

Cosmic_Beings
Binary curbstomps

carver9
Wonder Woman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.