Bullseye Vs. Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
one can sense the weakness in just about anything. the other can hit just about anything... with just about anything. who wins??? fight takes place in wal mart.

grey fox
Karnak , anything thrown at him will get shattered , crushed and outright destroyed. Karnak then simply breaks every bone in Bullseyes body with a single punch.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Karnak , anything thrown at him will get shattered , crushed and outright destroyed. Karnak then simply breaks every bone in Bullseyes body with a single punch.

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll
one can sense the weakness in just about anything. the other can hit just about anything... with just about anything. who wins??? fight takes place in wal mart.

killed by dd vs inhuman
karnak quicker smokin'

KillAll
lets say its Bullseye at his absolute best appearance??? anything new?

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll
lets say its Bullseye at his absolute best appearance??? anything new?

yes stay w/karnak
i like bullseye smokin'

Kid Kurdy
I think this is a good fight. I don't know who wins though.

Lucid Lui
Karnak , anything thrown at him will get shattered , crushed and outright destroyed. Karnak then simply breaks every bone in Bullseyes body with a single punch. Agreed.

Alfheim
One dead Bullseye coming up!

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
One dead Bullseye coming up!

No kidding.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
No kidding.

There should be a Karnak respect thread.

guy222
There should be a Karnak respect thread.

his kung fu is amazing what chops

willRules

Can karnak break adamantium? confused

Bullseye still has metal bones right??????

But I agree Karnak for the win

Kid Kurdy
I think Karnak should beat Bullseye, but it would be wrong to underestimate him. He's very cunning and extremely deadly.

leonidas
karnak would need to get in close. a lot would depend on the setting. and no, i don't think karnak can break adamantium. didn't he try against ultron in a daredevil issue . . .? or am i remembering incorrectly? too damn lazy to go get the issue . . . sad

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonidas
karnak would need to get in close. a lot would depend on the setting. and no, i don't think karnak can break adamantium. didn't he try against ultron in a daredevil issue . . .? or am i remembering incorrectly? too damn lazy to go get the issue . . . sad

Yeah I remember it, he couldnt break adamantuim. That dont mean he cant break Bullseye.

leonidas
Yeah I remember it, he couldnt break adamantuim. That dont mean he cant break Bullseye.

IF he can get close enough. smile

Alfheim
IF he can get close enough. smile

Karnaks bio says his reflexes are slightly better than Caps, also he could probably use his hands to deflect or smash anything Bullseye throws at him.

Soljer
Not to mention the fact that Bullseye doesn't have an adamantium skeleton.

He has an adamantium spine. Hardly the same.

leonidas
that's true, but even with his shield, bullseye has STILL hit cap. multiple things thrown at karnak means he's very likely to get hit by SOMETHING. if bullseye can keep him at a distance, he has a very definite advantage, imo.

again, environment matters in this fight.

Alfheim
that's true, but even with his shield, bullseye has STILL hit cap. multiple things thrown at karnak means he's very likely to get hit by SOMETHING. if bullseye can keep him at a distance, he has a very definite advantage, imo.

again, environment matters in this fight.

Yes but its likely karnak will dodge the majority and will probbaly be able to cover more grund than Bullseye.

Also Karnak has callus covering the weak points in his body.

jrodslam
True Bullseye has adamantium on his spine, but he also has traces of adamantium on other parts of his skeleton.

Secondly, im not to familiar with Karnak. Can someone tell me why hed be able to break/bust the projectiles Bullseye throws at him?

leonidas
because he's a kung-fu master and can chop them all out of the air! eek!

like i said, he'd get some of them, but bullseye would certainly hit him. the question is where are they in relation to each other and can karnak reach bullseye before bullseye incapacitates him. maybe, but i saw a lot of people saying karnak owns him at the start of the thread. that is by no means necessarily the case. if they are in a small ring with ltd tools for bullseye to use or no way to stay out of karnak's reach, karnak would feed bullseye his cohones. but, if bullseye is in a place where he can hit and run and use the environment, he is certainly capable of taking karnak out.

Soljer
Leon's evaluation was a bit sarcastic...however...it's also accurate.

He's like Marvel's Karate Kid.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Soljer
Leon's evaluation was a bit sarcastic...however...it's also accurate.

He's like Marvel's Karate Kid. I'll add that he also has honed his Inhuman physiology to superhuman speed and strength levels. Strength is in the 1-3 ton range. Someone already mentioned his speed being superior to Cap's.

ExtraMision5555
because he's a kung-fu master and can chop them all out of the air! eek!

like i said, he'd get some of them, but bullseye would certainly hit him. the question is where are they in relation to each other and can karnak reach bullseye before bullseye incapacitates him. maybe, but i saw a lot of people saying karnak owns him at the start of the thread. that is by no means necessarily the case. if they are in a small ring with ltd tools for bullseye to use or no way to stay out of karnak's reach, karnak would feed bullseye his cohones. but, if bullseye is in a place where he can hit and run and use the environment, he is certainly capable of taking karnak out.

good assessment

but still, im almost certian karnak would close the gap without MUCH, difficulty

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules
Can karnak break adamantium? confused

Bullseye still has metal bones right??????

But I agree Karnak for the win

Everything has a weakness in it

I wouldn't doubt he could find a way to break adamantium

KillAll
he stated there was no weakness in black bolt. which is obviously not the case.

i dont think he could break adamantium.

i dont think he'd take out bullseye as easy either. while he's trying to shatter things they are sticking him all over.

i dunno... thought it would be a good fight, looks like the opinions are getting a little more mix.

King KAM
oh **** karnak, I got twenty bucks cap still ****s him up proper.

And bullseye just throws a baby with a the flu at him. he catches the baby unknowingly, game over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.