Joker vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Bruce wayne has been called out of the country for important business. So, Batman requested GA look over Gotham in his stead. GA discoveres Joker has made somewhat of a 'last stand' in the city square of gotham. He's calling out Batman for a final showdown. GA answeres the call. Joker had prepped for weeks, thinking Bats would show. Since GA showed instead, who wins?

TricksterPriest
I like GA, but I don't think he can take the Joker with prep. The clown prince gets the last laugh. ......damn dude. That is a scary (but very cool) sig. thumb up

Muck101
Batman took Joker with prep. And Im thinking GA is somewhere atleast close to Bat's skill? I could be wrong.

tkitna
Well, the Joker did prep for Batman and not GA so that could make a difference. This is a tough one and could definately go either way. I cant really pick a sure winner, but give the nod to the joker 6/10.

Muck101
exactly my view. Joker prepared with ol' bats in mind, Not Ollie

Kurash
joker takes him down

Alfheim
Joker wins. As far as I know GA is good, but not as good as bats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.