Hip-Hop Artist you most want to hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
Which rapper would you like to punch the most?

sithsaber408
Mike Jones
Jim Jones
Cam'ron
Julez Santana
Slim Thug

and at the top of the list:

Chingy

"and you is my derrtyy!"
eek! GAY!

lorddreamer
50 cent. Just to see his reaction

Df02
Originally posted by lorddreamer
50 cent. Just to see his reaction

in the 1 second before his minders rend you entwine?

-hh-
why is Nas on the poll?

vote: 50 cent

vanice
nelly i guess..

or Big Shug, with the consequence of having 500 pounds of problems on you stick out tongue

Tengu
Nelly, he is a such a clown

Deathblow
Raekwon. Purely because he looks so chubby and feeble nowadays I reckon I could get away unscathed.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Mike Jones
Jim Jones
Cam'ron
Julez Santana
Slim Thug

and at the top of the list:

Chingy

"and you is my derrtyy!"
eek! GAY!
Cosign

The Core
Why the **** is Terminator X on there? That's as random as like..Craig Mack..or Skee-Lo.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Df02
in the 1 second before his minders rend you entwine?

Well... yea. lol

T-Pain ought to be on that list. What kind of man says things like i'm in love with a stripper? ITS A STRIPPER MORON!!!

JacopeX
50 Cent - Of course I would.

MC Hammer- I would hit him with cash. laughing out loud

Vanilla Ice- Yea.

Terminator X- Never heard of him.

Nas- why the hell is he there. In my opinion, he is the future of Hip hop. I give respect to him. He is one of my favorite Hip hop artist, period!

Eminem- I wouldve wanted to hit him years ago when he came out with those frutty songs. But since came out with the re up, he got my respect.

Nelly- Sucks

Lloyd Banks- Dont care about him so I dont know. big grin

LL Cool J- I really liked his old school rap songs from back then during the early 90's and during his prime. Why hit him?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
Eminem- I wouldve wanted to hit him years ago when he came out with those frutty songs. But since came out with the re up, he got my respect.

no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
no expression LEt me clarify.

When I ment frutty songs, they were songs like "Ass like that". It was horrible. I wanted to hit eminem at that time. But when he came out with his latest album, the Re-up, He earned my respect. big grin

-hh-

Nas- why the hell is he there. In my opinion, he is the future of Hip hop. I give respect to him. He is one of my favorite Hip hop artist, period!

future of hip hop? laughing laughing you don't even know anything about Nas.

-hh-
LEt me clarify.

When I ment frutty songs, they were songs like "Ass like that". It was horrible. I wanted to hit eminem at that time. But when he came out with his latest album, the Re-up, He earned my respect. big grin Re-Up = GARBAGE

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
future of hip hop? laughing laughing you don't even know anything about Nas. O RLY?

lorddreamer
ok ladies and gentleman. Before the real hatred begins, allow me to some this up. X gave his opinion, called Nas the rebirth of Hop and Re-up Hot. Ok, opinions are opinions. I dig half of that.
the homy HH came back throwin knives and claimed that X knows nothing about nas and the re-up is garbage.

Ok folks. Who do yall think id gonna take this budding beef? I'm rooting for Nas at this point. Do your thing homy!! Hiphop is Coming back!!

Lord Coal
why is Nas on the poll?

vote: 50 cent

I put Nas up cos he's a fake thug, racist prick. His music, I mostly like, but when he moans about white supremacists and then turns round and says whites are inferior to blacks, that's hipocracy. Just cos he's black don't mean he ain't racist.

As for Terminator X, I may be mistaken, but didn't he come out with some anti-semitic bullshit?

Personally I'd wanna hit Nelly or Hammer just cos they're annoying. I wouldn't wanna hit Fiddy cos it wouldn't be satisfying enough. Maybe stab him, but I hate him too much to just punch.

Em would be good to smack in the face, just for Encore really. Oh, and Stan. That song was good for the first few listens, but at one point it was pretty much all there was on the radio, which was annoying.

lorddreamer
damn, Coal. He just have a vendetta against all of rap, don't you? What tracks are you referring to about Esco? Sorry, nas. stick out tongue
btw, how is "moaning" about supremacists (how exactly is talking about them moaning?) then saying that blacks > whites hypocrisy?? white supremacists aren't just racists, you know... ever heard of KKK?
I'd say you're just a HATER disgust

sithsaber408
Re-Up = GARBAGE

Disagree.

3 or 4 of the tracks on it were pretty good.

The rest were... OK.

But it wasn't garbage.

For garbage please see: Juelz Santana

lorddreamer
I hope by Juels Santana you mean all of koch/dipset

vintageSW77
Kanye west
i was eating my breakfast in a cafe and that Diamonds track was on
god hes ****ing annoying

lorddreamer
lol I happen to love that track...

Inspectah Deck
LEt me clarify.

When I ment frutty songs, they were songs like "Ass like that". It was horrible. I wanted to hit eminem at that time. But when he came out with his latest album, the Re-up, He earned my respect. big grin

re-up is just as bad as "ass like that"

The P
Originally posted by Lord Coal
I put Nas up cos he's a fake thug, racist prick. His music, I mostly like, but when he moans about white supremacists and then turns round and says whites are inferior to blacks, that's hipocracy. Just cos he's black don't mean he ain't racist.

u mad whiteboy? laughing out loud

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/347206633_821af88322_m.jpg

animout!!!!!!!

Blue_Hefner
I put Nas up cos he's a fake thug

And most other rappers aren't?

lorddreamer
Originally posted by The P
u mad whiteboy? laughing out loud

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/347206633_821af88322_m.jpg

animout!!!!!!!
laughing

The Core

Terminator X- Never heard of him.

LL Cool J- I really liked his old school rap songs from back then during the early 90's and during his prime. Why hit him?

Terminator X? Well, there's this little known Hip Hop group called Public Enemy.

Eminem has always been crafty. He's easily one of the most entertaining artists of all time. That doesn't necessarily speak for any other aspect of his game.

LL Cool J in the 90's? "Pink Cookies In a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings" isn't exactly "street", neither are the 3 "GOAT" albums he tossed out.

...and I saved Nas for last. He was the "future" about 12 years ago when he broke. Since then, he's had his up's and down's, and like Kanye, his mouth has gotten him in hot water. I listened to the new album, and just the title of his album is pretentious in itself, not to mention late.

Mainstream Hip Hop, as if there really is such a thing, has been dead. It's been dead since everyone and their mothers have decided that there is no such thing as "rap" anymore. I've held that opinion for a while. Even mainstream Hip Hop is kind of shallow. Who have you got? The Roots? Mos Def? Common? Jurassic 5? Some of them can still hold it down, but on the whole..Hip Hop is FAR fro mdead.

People just aren't lookin' in the right places for it.

Arctic
What about Akon? is he hip-hop? (srry I dont listen to that type of music and am unfamiliar with it.) who comes up with a song called I wanna F*** you? thats just stupid, I want to punch him in the face repeatedly until he agrees to stop singing. forever.

-hh-
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Disagree.

3 or 4 of the tracks on it were pretty good.

The rest were... OK.

But it wasn't garbage.

For garbage please see: Juelz Santana

Re-Up = Garbage

Julez Santana = The bacteria infested in the garbage

sithsaber408
^^^^L laughing out loud LZ!

It's cool bro, I admit that Slim has fallen off lately but I thought that Re-up was cool for a mixtape style CD.

It had a few tracks where he ripped it pretty good.

Course, I'd never buy it, I just listened to it for free on mtv.com stick out tongue

And yeah, Juelz Santanna is pretty much pond scum.

"Uhht, uhht!!" "Dipset, uhhhtt uhhhttt!"

sick

LethalFemme
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Kanye west
i was eating my breakfast in a cafe and that Diamonds track was on
god hes ****ing annoying

I so agree with you on the Kayne West thing not because of his music but, because he's such an *******. I can't believe he made a scene because he didn't win an award.

Also I'd like for LL to hit me and not in the violent way.dd

M.T. STYLE
all of them. they're all soooooo f*cking ugly except the white boys.

I'm Not Racist.

lorddreamer
^Thenn what are you...
Am I honostly the only person around here that likes Kanye West?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by M.T. STYLE
all of them. they're all soooooo f*cking ugly except the white boys.

I'm Not Racist.

Racist? Who would have thought that?

^Thenn what are you...
Am I honostly the only person around here that likes Kanye West?

I don't mind hid music. It's his arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude I hate.erm

lorddreamer
hahaha apparantly, I have the same attitude!! eek! (by the hottest girl I know sad )

Quiero Mota
Which rapper would you like to punch the most?

Too $hort, because there's no way in hell that ugly bastard has gotten as much pussy as he raps about. And I would tell him exactly that before proceeding to knock his ass out.

I've always disliked LL Cool J; his voice, presence, vibe, gay-ass lip licking...everything. Ever since he released Radio back in '84.

"Doin' It" is his only good song, imho.

Lord Coal
white supremacists aren't just racists, you know... ever heard of KKK

In what way are the KKK not racist?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Too $hort, because there's no way in hell that ugly bastard has gotten as much pussy as he raps about. And I would tell him exactly that before proceeding to knock his ass out.

Too $hort is ugly as ****.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Arctic
What about Akon? is he hip-hop? (srry I dont listen to that type of music and am unfamiliar with it.) who comes up with a song called I wanna F*** you? thats just stupid, I want to punch him in the face repeatedly until he agrees to stop singing. forever.

Akon is music for the cretinous
i hear that tune nearly 3 times a week whilst commuting and the offenders listening to it on their mobiles are usually throwbacks

as for Kanye West
Over and Over by Hot Chip which won best video to his disbelief pisses all over his back catalogue

lorddreamer
In what way are the KKK not racist?

I said: White supremesists aren't JUST racists. As in, they are racists, and then some. obviously they're a bunch of racist ****s. No question.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Too $hort is ugly as ****.

not as ugly as flava flav

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
not as ugly as flava flav

Sweetie there are few that compare to his ugliness.laughing out loud

taste_u
NaS is a psuedo-intellectual ******

lorddreamer
Originally posted by taste_u
NaS is a psuedo-intellectual ******

wtf

taste_u
Fake deep poseur

lorddreamer
I got that. I'm saying wtf. As in whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!???!?!?!?! What the f**k?
Why are you tryin to hate on Esco?

taste_u
Cos he's a fake deep poseur. Using long words that go over niggas' heads so they think he's deep.

A stupid hypocrite, a ******, a total sell out using storch riddims to sell records and cheap gimmicks to make up for the fact his music is shit.

Boring rapper.

lorddreamer
Cos he's a fake deep poseur. Using long words that go over niggas' heads so they think he's deep.

A stupid hypocrite, a ******, a total sell out using storch riddims to sell records and cheap gimmicks to make up for the fact his music is shit.

Boring rapper.

wow, man. I have to disagree with you. What songs are you referring to with that first claim?? Maybe Ill see where you're comig from. How's he a hypocrite?

taste_u
if u cant c it, dnt matta

if it dnt fit, dnt force it

Lord Coal

Boring rapper.

You forgot the bit about only having one rhythm. True greats like Biggie, Pun, Chuck, Rakim, etc. can rap at different speeds, to different beats, but not Nas.

See also: racist, wannabe, won't shut the fvck up about slavery...... It's history, move on.....

The P
^lol @ one rythm!

"Do you guys listen to music? or do you just skim through it???"

lorddreamer
Originally posted by The P
^lol @ one rythm!

"Do you guys listen to music? or do you just skim through it???"

Also lol @

Lord Coal
Hey, don't get me wrong, Illmatic was a fvcking classic, and Stillmatic and the Lost Tapes were damn good, too, and when he talks about something other than slavery (Yawn) he has the ability to be a decent lyricist.

Unfortunately, most of his albums have been single-minded, piece-of-shit, hypocritical, fake disappointments.

lorddreamer
How is he hypocritical. How is he fake. Please answer the questions and not just make statements.

Lord Coal
Just a couple of quick examples:

On 'Last Real Nigga Alive' he says how he's got love for Raekwon and Ghost (And don't forget 'Unauthorised Biography of Rakim' where he's basically declaring his admiration of Rakim by making a song about him), but on his chorus he says "I'm the last real nigga alive, that's official", by doing so, he's implying that Rakim, Rae, Ghost and everyone else are all fake.

He needs to make up his mind whether he respects these guys or not..

My second point is on some song or other, I forget which one, he talks about beating up crackheads with baseball bats, but on so many of his other songs he goes on about being a crack dealer. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but surely smashing the shit out of your customers is generally quite bad for business, which I'm pretty sure Nas must realise.

Deathblow
Although they have logic behind them, I don't think these are very good examples if you want to prove Nas to be hypocritical.

Just a couple of quick examples:

On 'Last Real Nigga Alive' he says how he's got love for Raekwon and Ghost (And don't forget 'Unauthorised Biography of Rakim' where he's basically declaring his admiration of Rakim by making a song about him), but on his chorus he says "I'm the last real nigga alive, that's official", by doing so, he's implying that Rakim, Rae, Ghost and everyone else are all fake.

He needs to make up his mind whether he respects these guys or not..

It's very difficult to name a famous rapper who hasn't made a similar claim. Egotism and bragging is part and parcel of hip-hop, and if Ghost, Rae and Rakim themselves didn't take exception to the chorus on that song (I'm assuming they didn't), why should anyone else? Not everything is meant as cast-iron literal.

My second point is on some song or other, I forget which one, he talks about beating up crackheads with baseball bats, but on so many of his other songs he goes on about being a crack dealer. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but surely smashing the shit out of your customers is generally quite bad for business, which I'm pretty sure Nas must realise.

By definition, crackheads are addicted to the point of slavery. Any amount of beatings wouldn't stop them from doing anything for their next fix. Also, it seems unlikely he was catering to every crackhead junkie wandering around in his day, and considering the amount of violence perpetrated by them on the streets, muggings etc, it's not suprising clashes occured. Besides, it's the drug game, not a coffee house. I don't think customer service and satisfaction is a very big concern amongst dealers who are basically making money off of other peoples' slow, painful deaths as it is.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Deathblow
Although they have logic behind them, I don't think these are very good examples if you want to prove Nas to be hypocritical.

It's very difficult to name a famous rapper who hasn't made a similar claim. Egotism and bragging is part and parcel of hip-hop, and if Ghost, Rae and Rakim themselves didn't take exception to the chorus on that song (I'm assuming they didn't), why should anyone else? Not everything is meant as cast-iron literal.

By definition, crackheads are addicted to the point of slavery. Any amount of beatings wouldn't stop them from doing anything for their next fix. Also, it seems unlikely he was catering to every crackhead junkie wandering around in his day, and considering the amount of violence perpetrated by them on the streets, muggings etc, it's not suprising clashes occured. Besides, it's the drug game, not a coffee house. I don't think customer service and satisfaction is a very big concern amongst dealers who are basically making money off of other peoples' slow, painful deaths as it is.

Totally agreed. Just what I was going to say.
Also, about Last Real Nigga Alive, he can say that those guys are great, but he is better. How is that putting anyone down? Also, those dudes weren't still rapping when he said that was he ?? (I don't recall the song, what album??) If they werent then its obviously a reference to himself as numero uno in rap.

Yea, Death, that's exactly what I think too about the creackheads. Those muhfuggas is crazy!!!

I hope you have more examples, Coal. Cuz I think you are a smart enough guy to be convinced that your view is flawed. Nas is one of the few real rappers around.

Lord Coal
'Last Real Nigga Alive' was on God's Son (2002), so, considering Ghost and Rae have been in Hip-hop since the early nineties, and still haven't retired, it's perfectly safe to say that, yes, they were still at the time Nas made the song.

My argument as far as that song goes isn't that he's saying he's the best as, like Deathblow said, pretty much every rapper has claimed to be the best at some point. No, my argument is that he's bigging up Rae and Ghost one minute, then saying he's the 'last real nigga alive' the next, thereby insinuating that Ghost and Rae are fake. Not the sort of thing you expect to hear someone say about people they've just claimed to be friends with.

As for the crackheads, obviously it's not Butlins. Obviously the junkies are so hooked they'll keep coming back for more, but 'beating junkies in the head with baseball bats' isn't a good idea as there's a strong possibility of killing them, thereby, assuming they're his customers, reducing the size of his consumer base and, ultimately, profits.

Also, while Nas was obviously not catering to every crackhead in New York (That's a lot of junkies), that raises another point. Nas has, on several occasions, compared himself to Escobar. Obviously he's not the only cat to have tried the trick of making himself out to be more than he is, it's just the he does it that grates. When Biggie came up with these stories of being a big-time gangsta, drug-dealer whatever, well, it's hard to explain, but it was just always obvious he was telling a story, whereas with Nas, I dunno how to say it really, but he just seems like a real conceited bastard.

Now don't get me wrong, there's a lot of Nas' work that I respect, and I don't disagree that he has some talent but, frankly, he just gets on my **** a bit. Maybe my comment that he only has the one flow was a little misguided. I've been listening to Biggie quite a lot lately, and there's no way the two can compare. BIG was a genuine legend. Here's the difference: Nas is very good, Biggie was excellent.

Barbarossa
I'd have to say that if anything, I'd like to shoot 50 in the face. Just to get him to stop putting out Albums, and bragging about how he got shot.

Maestro
Kanye deserves to be high up on the list because he's so up his own ass he's coughing up shit, and any artist who brings out crunk music deserves to be shot IMO.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Barbarossa
I'd have to say that if anything, I'd like to shoot 50 in the face. Just to get him to stop putting out Albums, and bragging about how he got shot.

gunsmilie

Alfheim
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

I've always disliked LL Cool J; his voice, presence, vibe, gay-ass lip licking...everything. Ever since he released Radio back in '84.

"Doin' It" is his only good song, imho.

Hmm...yeah...I dont like him but I dont think hes that bad. I tell you who needs a beating...Puff Daddy! The guy is such a p****

I dont know the much about The Game but I heard one tune by him and I wanted to beat him up....im like....blahblahblahblah...same shit, ive heard it all before..get the **** off the stage!

Now don't get me wrong, there's a lot of Nas' work that I respect, and I don't disagree that he has some talent but, frankly, he just gets on my **** a bit. Maybe my comment that he only has the one flow was a little misguided. I've been listening to Biggie quite a lot lately, and there's no way the two can compare. BIG was a genuine legend. Here's the difference: Nas is very good, Biggie was excellent.

What I hate about Nas is he keeps pretending hes from some crime family and hes not. You see some of his videos...its just so annoying. Like this one with R.Kelly, where they had some Japanese guys on it. No Nas you dont know the Yakuza..wake up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.