If comics died out.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
If the comic companies were going out of business some time in the future how do you think they should end them?should each company write their own endings?or would they all get together for one giant Omniversal battle?would we be left with a world basically the same as before it ended?or would we be left with a world without superheroes and be shown humanity protecting itself?

So what do you think.

Alfheim
No they should not get togther....sometimes DC sucks and I wish Marvel would stop ****ing with them. Well as long as Marvel dont mess with DC, but wildstorm seems pretty good.

Martian_mind
Yeh but how do you see it ending?

Alfheim
Well with Marvel Thanos would have to be involved... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Cant really think beyond that.

Mindship
I'd like to see...

1) Superhero battles with definitive, no-nonsense endings: no holding back, no PIS, no jobbing, just everyone written to full potential dukin' it out.

2) A far future where humanity achieves God Consciousness, and the Dreamer of the Omniverse -- feeling quite amused and satisfied -- decides to do it all over again and goes back to "sleep," wherein the world begins anew with the 1938 Action comic of Superman lifting the car.

H'mm...come to think of it, how do we know that already didn't happen?

rock smokin' rock

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mindship
I'd like to see...

1) Superhero battles with definitive, no-nonsense endings: no holding back, no PIS, no jobbing, just everyone written to full potential dukin' it out.

2) A far future where humanity achieves God Consciousness, and the Dreamer of the Omniverse -- feeling quite amused and satisfied -- decides to do it all over again and goes back to "sleep," wherein the world begins anew with the 1938 Action comic of Superman lifting the car.

H'mm...come to think of it, how do we know that already didn't happen?

rock smokin' rock

Nice post.

Got da virus
Originally posted by Mindship
I'd like to see...

Oh yeh that would make some seriously interesting comics ..... no expression

willRules
I created this thread topic a while ago yes

Mindship
Originally posted by Alfheim
Nice post.
Thnx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.