Wildcats vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spartan
Void
Zealot
Maul
Warblade
Voodoo
Majestic
Grifter

vs.

Cyborg
Raven
Cassie WonderGirl
Changling/Beastboy
Rose Wilson
Empress
Grown Up Konner
Robin

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spartan
Void
Zealot
Maul
Warblade
Voodoo
Majestic
Grifter

vs.

Cyborg
Raven
Cassie WonderGirl
Changling/Beastboy
Rose Wilson
Empress
Grown Up Konner
Robin

teen>cats

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
teen>cats
confused

Roldz
Wildcats would probably own Teen Titans.. Probably is the key word cause i dont know nothing about those teen heroes.. But just the thought of Void, Magestic, Spartan, Maul w/Vodoos control going all out is pretty uber..lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spartan
Void
Zealot
Maul
Warblade
Voodoo
Majestic
Grifter

vs.

Cyborg
Raven
Cassie WonderGirl
Changling/Beastboy
Rose Wilson
Empress
Grown Up Konner
Robin I see Spartan winning out against Cyborg, Void Beating Raven, Cassie Getting Schooled by Zealot, Maul Beating Beastboy, Warblade beating Rose Wilson, Voodoo beating Empress, Majestic and Grown up Konner is hard to tell, and Grifter and Robin play tag all day with Robin being on the defensive.

Blair Wind
Grown up conner made a telekinetic field as bigger than titans tower (MUCH bigger) He could cause alot of problems erm

Especially to Spartan (since his TTK disrupts machines), and no one can teleport other than Void erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Grown up conner made a telekinetic field as bigger than titans tower (MUCH bigger) He could cause alot of problems erm

Especially to Spartan (since his TTK disrupts machines), and no one can teleport other than Void erm

Void Like Raven can Tp the entire team. I do see the two teams having each other's number.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.