lex is he really that dumb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colombiankilla
I hate that they say LEx has no idea about clarks powers. That a bunch of BS. He's been there most of the times Clark uses his powers but he suddenly turns his head and doesn't see Clark use his powers to beat the crap out of somebody. Remember in the episode mortal chloe talks in the cave to the entrance of the ?(place where clark talks to Jor-El) and she says something like Clark if you want to be a regular human it's okay or something like that and when she turns around Lex is there in the cave. Also when ever Lex hapens to be in trouble Clark just happens to end up there five seconds after he tells someone he's in trouble. Lex probably has an idea of it but he 2 frickin retarded to check up on it.

Colombiankilla
I know somebody has an oponion so man/woman up and say something becasue i know you people are looking at it

Blue_Hefner
Of course he knows. Didn't you watch the first episode of this season?

Dan-El
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
I know somebody has an oponion so man/woman up and say something becasue i know you people are looking at it

My opinion is "GO AWAY"

JaxN
um lex knew it ages ago

Colombiankilla
Yeah but don't u think he would use it to his advantage and kidnap him and study him ?

davood
i think this goes hand in hand with the "bump on the head" fallback they keep using when they screw up the story even more and reveal clarks secret for the nth time to lana or whoever

Dan-El
Lex is entirely too self-centered to allow himself to believe that some farmboy in Kansas is more powerful than him.

Kal875
I dont think so, I think he knows Clark is capable of having powers, he just doesnt have any proof.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
I hate that they say LEx has no idea about clarks powers. That a bunch of BS. He's been there most of the times Clark uses his powers but he suddenly turns his head and doesn't see Clark use his powers to beat the crap out of somebody. Remember in the episode mortal chloe talks in the cave to the entrance of the ?(place where clark talks to Jor-El) and she says something like Clark if you want to be a regular human it's okay or something like that and when she turns around Lex is there in the cave. Also when ever Lex hapens to be in trouble Clark just happens to end up there five seconds after he tells someone he's in trouble. Lex probably has an idea of it but he 2 frickin retarded to check up on it.

Lex dedicated the first 3 or 4 seasons to studying Clark, try watching the show more than once jackass.

Kinneary
And he finally acted on it in season 5, only to find out that Clark didn't have any super powers (in the 2nd episode, I believe).

Colombiankilla
No crap but I mean come on Clark also Woke up from the dead and he questioned it so I do watch the show ass hole so don't start crap with me.

Colombiankilla
Oh so you don't have anything to say know huh b-i-t-c-h. Yeah I thought that you were scared. Not you kinneary you Astrofan

AstroFan
What the hell just happened? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kal875
I think he just went over the edge, but I'm just a bystander watching.

Colombiankilla
Whatever moderator there is please delete thos thread it's done and we have no more use for it

Thank You

Colombiankilla
PLEASE GET RID OF THIS THREAD NOBODYS ANSWERING IT

AstroFan
Then it wasnt hurting anything, it was quietly slipping away till you said that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

alexanderluthor

Kal875
Everytime Lex acts upon his theory of Clark having powers, Clark somehow turns normal.

Magee
They can't have lex find out, thats the problem or it would just totally fuk Superman up, they have already done it but for lex to know he has powers then one day see some random flying about metropolis in a cape with super speed etc he be like yo wtf that guy is teh clark? kk np lets blackmail him.

Colombiankilla
this thread is done stop replying your just extending the madness

Darkchoco
Dude you keep replying to bring it back up and according to Superman Birthright, Lex has no memory of meeting clark.

Kal875
Superman birthright....good series.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal875
Everytime Lex acts upon his theory of Clark having powers, Clark somehow turns normal.

haha That is so true. LOL How many more times do they think they can get away with it.

In the show Lex has made several hints that he knows what Clarks secret it, he's just never had solid proof. The only part that makes me wonder if he really does know or not is that he knows the kryptonian weakness but has never used it on Clark.

Yeah... hmm is he that dumb?

Kal875
yes.

Amazon
To be honest I love Smallville and all but the whole Superman genre is a little insulting to everyone's intelligence. Just look at the old Superman movies. One day he wears a cape the other he wears a suit but no one can recognize him? Not even Lois? C'mon.

In Smallville Lex has proven to be an evil genious. It's hard to belive he hasn't figured this one out yet. If this were all real he would have but the show wants to keep the drama going so they selectivley dumb up some the characters slightly.

IllNever4getU
I CanT BElive Lex Is marrying Lanna!!!!! her and Clark are perfect 4 each other!!!!!!!! and LEX invited Clark 2 his wedding!!!!!!!!!! :O

~JP~
*sigh* shippers slam

AstroFan
Originally posted by IllNever4getU
I CanT BElive Lex Is marrying Lanna!!!!! her and Clark are perfect 4 each other!!!!!!!! and LEX invited Clark 2 his wedding!!!!!!!!!! :O

Yes the future worlds greatest hero and a life sucking *****, thats a match. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.