archangel vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
wink

darthgoober
Metal wings or feathered?

TricksterPriest
he said Archangel, I assume he means the metal feathers. Worthington went back to Angel after his metal wings cracked, right? I'm not sure, can Logan actually win this? Archangel can just rain down metal feathers.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
he said Archangel, I assume he means the metal feathers. Worthington went back to Angel after his metal wings cracked, right? I'm not sure, can Logan actually win this? Archangel can just rain down metal feathers.

logan heals

Jyppe

He went with the name for a long time after he lost the wings. I'm not sure what's the current situation. His feathered wings are quite strong too.

TricksterPriest
Well, without the metal wings, he's ****ed. If he comes down to fight Logan, he gets ripped apart. And Logan has the stronger healing factor and claws. With the wings, he can bide his time and wear wolverine down.

lorddreamer
Well, without the metal wings, he's ****ed. If he comes down to fight Logan, he gets ripped apart. And Logan has the stronger healing factor and claws. With the wings, he can bide his time and wear wolverine down.

Except that wearing someone down implies time (as in it takes time to do) and of all people, dont you think Wolverine has time? I mean, He'd just heal... This is a nonfight, wth wolverine just shouting and Angel, who hides in the sky.

hulk10
Wolverine knocks the s**t out of him.

TricksterPriest
you know, I just realized. If Logan has the adamantium skelly, Arch can't do enough damage. And if he doens't, his healing factor is too strong. Lord's right, this is kind of a non-fight.

Ichigo66666
Stalemate.

Archangel flies, can't do much to him. Wolverine won't reach him. If he comes down Wolv 10/10. Otherwise, 5/10 for ea.

Badabing
Archangel wins cheaply. He can stay in the air and still hurt Logan. Logan receives more damage and loses by decision. eek!

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10

co-signed wink

Soleran
Originally posted by Badabing
Archangel wins cheaply. He can stay in the air and still hurt Logan. Logan receives more damage and loses by decision. eek!

PLUS Archangel could stay flying and make fun of Wolverine and threaten to take his women and hurt Wolverine's feelings, his healing factor cannot help him with that!

Archangel for the win, punative damages!~

lorddreamer

wrong. Wolverine has to actually be taken out in order to win. Please tell me how Angel is knocking Logan out.

cheap cabbage
Archangels metal blades aren't just knives, they also disrupt the nervous system. Its a mixture of an electric charge and neurotoxin so if you pump enough it into wolverine he be slowed down enough for warren to drop him into a volcano or something. I don't know, use your imagination. Wolverine could of course get in a few good claw swipes while archangel tries to grab him. It'll be a very long fight. I'd say wolverine 6/10, but warren has a chance.

ExtraMision5555
Archangel wins via psychological damage as he chastizes him from the heavens

Brian Oswald
You guys know he can shoot the feathers? What the f**k?

lorddreamer
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Archangels metal blades aren't just knives, they also disrupt the nervous system. Its a mixture of an electric charge and neurotoxin so if you pump enough it into wolverine he be slowed down enough for warren to drop him into a volcano or something. I don't know, use your imagination. Wolverine could of course get in a few good claw swipes while archangel tries to grab him. It'll be a very long fight. I'd say wolverine 6/10, but warren has a chance.

Oh... well, then. I guess Wolverine's just gonna have to dodge those bullets, then. Ok, no problem.

Badabing
Originally posted by lorddreamer
wrong. Wolverine has to actually be taken out in order to win. Please tell me how Angel is knocking Logan out.
Archangel wins via points and decision. More damage>>>>>no damage.

shifty

Brian Oswald
Any damage is better than no damage. And if Arcangel wants to, Wolverine aint touching him at all.

Grimm22
Originally posted by hulk10

How?

Angel can simply fly up 100 feet

Whats Wolverine gonna do? Build a giant staircase?!?

Soleran
Originally posted by Grimm22
How?

Angel can simply fly up 100 feet

Whats Wolverine gonna do? Build a giant staircase?!?

Uh Duh, he'll just jump of course and SNIKT, game over man, game over!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Uh Duh, he'll just jump of course and SNIKT, game over man, game over!

Riceroost? confused

Soleran
Seriously Wolverine would turn that flying turkey into Thanksgiving supper and carve him up for Betsy's supper!

Snikt, I am the best at what I do, bub

Badabing
Seriously Wolverine would turn that flying turkey into Thanksgiving supper and carve him up for Betsy's supper!

Snikt, I am the best at what I do, bub
laughing eek! laughing

lorddreamer
Bigups to cheap cabbage, cuz so far, hes been the only one to support Angel in a nonpathetic way. No offence to all you other guys but, come on! I keep coming on, saying hey! New post! Coming to see "Wolverine will stab him! ' how, Angles is 100 feet up' duh... with his claws!! big grin" Comeone, guys. put it togethor!

Badabing
Bigups to cheap cabbage, cuz so far, hes been the only one to support Angel in a nonpathetic way. No offence to all you other guys but, come on! I keep coming on, saying hey! New post! Coming to see "Wolverine will stab him! ' how, Angles is 100 feet up' duh... with his claws!! big grin" Comeone, guys. put it togethor! The sad thing is that you keep falling for it. no expression

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Soleran
Bigups to cheap cabbage, cuz so far, hes been the only one to support Angel in a nonpathetic way. No offence to all you other guys but, come on! I keep coming on, saying hey! New post! Coming to see "Wolverine will stab him! ' how, Angles is 100 feet up' duh... with his claws!! big grin" Comeone, guys. put it togethor!

Don't hate the playa, hate the............you know the rest.

He's the best at what he does and thats killing birds for tonights conversation.

I mean how else would you have Wolverine stab someone, with a boot? Of course his claws.

Martian_mind
Why can't angel fly around peeing on the furball?once he's empty he can fly off drink something and then start peeing on him again,which would make wolverine forfeit because..you know..no one likes to be covered in pee.

Soleran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Why can't angel fly around peeing on the furball?once he's empty he can fly off drink something and then start peeing on him again,which would make wolverine forfeit because..you know..no one likes to be covered in pee.

Golden Showers?

Ugh, Wolverine could of course use the shadows and just sneak up on him and stab him when he's not looking too!

Martian_mind
What shadows confused he's up in the air.

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
What shadows confused he's up in the air.
Read through this thread and pay attention to Wolvertooth's posts.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419178_2-omega-red-wolverine-run-the-gauntlet
eek! laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
You guys know he can shoot the feathers? What the f**k?

i do wink

lorddreamer
The sad thing is that you keep falling for it. no expression

laughing laughing out loud laughing

paperbag1 sadwalk

Ok, Soleran, maybe you didnt get the joke there. Obviously he's stabbing Angel with his claws, but how. How as in, how could he stab someone he can't reach?

ExtraMision5555
paperbag1 sadwalk

Ok, Soleran, maybe you didnt get the joke there. Obviously he's stabbing Angel with his claws, but how. How as in, how could he stab someone he can't reach?

His claws can erect well beyond 300 feet

all he needist do is stand underneith angel and extend his claws

lorddreamer
Ok, now I'm totally confused... are you making fun of me, or just really dumb?

ExtraMision5555
Ok, now I'm totally confused... are you making fun of me, or just really dumb?

dont you read wolverine?
his claws have never been given a set length

as long as adamentium exists
he can channle the adamentium of other humans (he often chooses bullseye becuase his favorite bone is the spine) and can cause his own adamentium to erect in totally innovative ways

grey fox
Angel can apparently reach up to Mach three , thus he get's some distance and one punches Wolverine into a KO victory.

Badabing
paperbag1 sadwalk

You quoted my post but referenced Soleran. blink Read our posts then think of the word...............SARCASM. stick out tongue

Soleran
Read our posts then think of the word...............SARCASM. stick out tongue

I did and nothing came to mind, what's this funny selection of letters you threw together to confuse me with?

Jyppe
Give the Angel his old metal wings and the projectiles (Which he has already used at least once to KO Logan) & his own healing factor. I'd say Angel would win. And he was even faster with the metal wings.

Don't give him the metal wings and I don't see a way really for him to win. Unless Angel can suprise him, which I doubt very much.

lorddreamer
You quoted my post but referenced Soleran. blink Read our posts then think of the word...............SARCASM. stick out tongue

The top bit, with the smilies was to your post. The words were Soleran. Sorry if that was unclear.
And yeah, I honostly didnt see the sarcasm. Its kinda hard to distinguish those kinds of things online wink Plus I dont know you well... and I happen to hate fanboys

Badabing
The top bit, with the smilies was to your post. The words were Soleran. Sorry if that was unclear.
And yeah, I honostly didnt see the sarcasm. Its kinda hard to distinguish those kinds of things online wink Plus I dont know you well... and I happen to hate fanboys
No worries. Honestly there's not much Logan can do to Archangel. As long as Archangel stays out of Logan's reach it's more or less a draw. Archangel would deal out more damage than Logan and could win by offensive points.

Here's a good thread if you don't like fanboys. cough *Wolvertooth* cough
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419178_2-omega-red-wolverine-run-the-gauntlet

lorddreamer
No worries. Honestly there's not much Logan can do to Archangel. As long as Archangel stays out of Logan's reach it's more or less a draw. Archangel would deal out more damage than Logan and could win by offensive points.

Here's a good thread if you don't like fanboys. cough *Wolvertooth* cough

No such thing as offensive points lolPlus Im sure Logan could figure a nice wingless hiding spot. He's short; he fits in lots of places wink

guy222
No such thing as offensive points lolPlus Im sure Logan could figure a nice wingless hiding spot. He's short; he fits in lots of places wink

5'3"

swerve1988
2 of APOC'S former SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorddreamer
Originally posted by guy222
5'3"

See? Short.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Give the Angel his old metal wings and the projectiles (Which he has already used at least once to KO Logan) & his own healing factor. I'd say Angel would win. And he was even faster with the metal wings.

Don't give him the metal wings and I don't see a way really for him to win. Unless Angel can suprise him, which I doubt very much.
first he never KOed wolverine. second the fight you are referring to was a dieing wolverine who was on his death bed moments before the fight. Logan did not even have his healing factor. Logan was aiming for arch angles wings while arch angle was aiming to kill and still it was a stalemate

jinzin

metallic wings vs. current logan would still get his ass handed to him....

let's face it, he BARELY stunned an old school sabretooth using his wing's darts, what's he going to do to current logan? nothin...

and considering that his wings got shredded by sabretooth's organic claws I don't see warren trading blows metal to metal and coming out on top... confused

and: if you're talking about the mojo incident, I'm quite positive wolverine had him dead to rights in that fight anyways.

Jyppe
Originally posted by capt it up
first he never KOed wolverine. second the fight you are referring to was a dieing wolverine who was on his death bed moments before the fight. Logan did not even have his healing factor. Logan was aiming for arch angles wings while arch angle was aiming to kill and still it was a stalemate

Hmm, I do remember an incident in the Inferno saga. Wolverine lunges at Warren. Warren shoots an array of the blades. Wolverine is hit by them and drops to the ground. Then we don't hear from him a while. Rogue attacks Warren by kissing him, Warren gets rid of her. Etc

They fight in again later on. Warren doesn't use his flight or the blades. They pretty much stalemate.

capt it up
Hmm, I do remember an incident in the Inferno saga. Wolverine lunges at Warren. Warren shoots an array of the blades. Wolverine is hit by them and drops to the ground. Then we don't hear from him a while. Rogue attacks Warren by kissing him, Warren gets rid of her. Etc

They fight in again later on. Warren doesn't use his flight or the blades. They pretty much stalemate.
I neevr recall them fighting in inferno what issue is it.

warren does use his blades vs a dieing wolverine and they are all deflected. If a blood lusted arch angle can not take a dieing wolverine who does not have his healing factor or his powers then how will he take modern day logan?

also the issue is Uncanny X-Men issue 272

Jyppe
Can't tell, sorry. The book is in finnish, and the books are often made by compressing 3 issues into one book. It doesn't state the orginal issue numbers.

well, in the end of the issue Madelyne grabs Jean Grey. (N'astirh dies, etc) It might be Uncanny X-men 241. Not entirely sure though. If I can't find the Ish number, I'll take a photo of the book, or I'll scan it.

guy222
Can't tell, sorry. The book is in finnish, and the books are often made by compressing 3 issues into one book. It doesn't state the orginal issue numbers.

well, in the end of the issue Madelyne grabs Jean Grey. (N'astirh dies, etc) It might be Uncanny X-men 241. Not entirely sure though. If I can't find the Ish number, I'll take a photo of the book, or I'll scan it.

bump

jinzin
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Stalemate.

Archangel flies, can't do much to him. Wolverine won't reach him. If he comes down Wolv 10/10. Otherwise, 5/10 for ea.

QFT

worrington couldn't win against an ailing wolverine who was practically on his death bed, AND holding back, meanwhile waren was bloodlusted.

and metal feathers? pfffffttt.. tell that to classic sabes.. CLASSIC SABES for god sakes!.... who had a ridiculously slow and pathetic healing factor compared to logan, much less current logan.

jinzin
PLUS Archangel could stay flying and make fun of Wolverine and threaten to take his women and hurt Wolverine's feelings, his healing factor cannot help him with that!

Archangel for the win, punative damages!~

Nonsense!

Wolverine tells Warren about the personal time he and bety spent together in her early X-men years and goads archangel into a h2h fight.. where he promptly shreds warren into meatcubes

guy222
Originally posted by jinzin
Nonsense!

Wolverine tells Warren about the personal time he and bety spent together in her early X-men years and goads archangel into a h2h fight.. where he promptly shreds warren into meatcubes

howlett

Odekahn
Warren.

In a featureless enviroment, warren has the edge. in a more reaslistic setting Logan shoudl win.

Odekahn
Originally posted by 753
In a featureless enviroment, warren has the edge. in a more reaslistic setting Logan shoudl win.

How do you figure?

he can force warren into cqc more easily if open space is restricted.

Odekahn
Originally posted by 753
he can force warren into cqc more easily if open space is restricted.

But I don't think a fight being inside rather than outside makes it more realistic. Of course the setting should be somewhere that both characters have a chance to do what makes them - them.

How well do you think Warrens organic metal wings would fair against wolverines claws?

they dont have to start out inside a structure, but in a city or forested area, it's easier to limit his movements, find cover from ranged attacks and try to ambush him.

claws>wings

wolverine's damage soak and HF> angel's (I'm assuming classic archangel here, not the life seeder)

Odekahn
Makes sense.

curryman
If Uncanny X-Force is any indicator then Archangel would piss on Wolverine.

what instances do you have in mind?

curryman
Originally posted by 753
what instances do you have in mind?
The ones in uncanny X-Force.

Where Archangel is fighting people.

people in general? what makes you think he'd beat logan?

curryman
Originally posted by 753
people in general? what makes you think he'd beat logan?

Read the comic.

I have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.