Fantastic Four VS Four people who are fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
No PIS, CIS, Prep. Fight on Battleword

Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Reed Richards
The Thing

VS

Pyro
Magneto
Plastic Man
Grey Hulk

Who Wins?

manorastroman
magneto

TricksterPriest
Plastic man? Shit, he beats half of them by himself. Even Fernus had trouble with that guy.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ichigo66666

Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Reed Richards
The Thing

VS

Pyro
Magneto
Plastic Man
Grey Hulk

Who Wins?

The only threat here is Magneto no expression

And without prep the FF are ****ed

Then again Mags somehow loses to Xmen without prep? But thats PIS 99% of the time

guy222
Originally posted by Ichigo66666

Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Reed Richards
The Thing

VS

Pyro
Magneto
Plastic Man
Grey Hulk

Who Wins?

sue solos that*****

The Pict
Magneto for the win

batdude123
Yeah, Magneto beats the FF by himself.

(w/ no prep of course)

Ptr_Grifin
I like how you chose characters with similarity to the Fantastic Four. F4's team work is their biggest advantage over the others. But I think team 2 will take it. Although I think there is a chance for the FF to win.

Symmetric Chaos
Team 2

they have similar powers but (at least in magneto's case) at higher levels.

Blair Wind
Plastic Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mr. Fantastic

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Blair Wind

I'll second that. plastic man doens't just stretch himself, he can make complicated parts. Either way, I don't see reed slugging out out with a 50 story tall flaming martian god. magneto is better than sue. Human torch beats the shit out of pyro, but plastic man is fireproof and magneto would wreck him after taking out sue. grey hulk and thing are pretty even, but hulk has better endurance and regeneration. This allows the rest of his team to help out. Team 2 for the win 8/10

xmarksthespot
Team 2. Magneto.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind

In terms of non-prep maybe, but Sue kills him before he is a threat

Besides everyone besides Magneto on that team is non-essential in this fight

marvelprince
How does Sue kill Plastic Man exactly? The guy has been separated into hundred of tiny of pieces, left for thousands of years and still was able to get back on his feet. Don't see how Sue stops him

invisiblewoman
without prep team 2 ftw

Galan007
Originally posted by marvelprince
How does Sue kill Plastic Man exactly? The guy has been separated into hundred of tiny of pieces, left for thousands of years and still was able to get back on his feet. Don't see how Sue stops him You don't need to kill someone to beat them.

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
How does Sue kill Plastic Man exactly? The guy has been separated into hundred of tiny of pieces, left for thousands of years and still was able to get back on his feet. Don't see how Sue stops him

Whatever, the point still remains that Mags is the only essential player on team 2

Everyone else can be dealt with one way or another

Xirius
Team two wins. Plas and Magneto could take the FF down, on their own.....not easily, but they could do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.