Hulk vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
The Hulk has a chance because he has all 7 power rings.Who?Happy Dance Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy Dance

Ichigo66666
Galactus wins. Hulk will NEVER win.

batdude123
Originally posted by hulk10
The Hulk has a chance because he has all 7 power rings.Who?Happy Dance Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:

You've got Odin in the poll.

Priest
Odin wins huh

Supreme being

Dam it i have said it once and i will say it again.

TricksterPriest
hystericalhystericalhysterical You have to love the people on this forum. Even if the fights are stupid, they manage to make you laugh. hysterical Hahahahahahahaha....,Galactus wins. no contest.

Supreme, awesome GIF. thumb up

hulk10
Sorry I meant to put Galactus so if you vote for Galactus vote Odin and remember that the Hulk has all 7 power rings like when Thaons had six in Infinity Gauntlet.

guy222

hulk w/ig hulk kicks his ass wink

DigiMark007
Kind of a pointless way to get Hulk into a fight, eh?

Yeah, IG >>> Big G. Woopee. Now closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.