You and 10 buddies vs The punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so like.. the punisher thinks you and you're friends killed his family and is all pissed off and stuff and is after you ...and you have one day to prepare or chicken out.. cool
So now you have two options.

Option one:Go to a plastic surgeon.. fast.. Nip/Tuck yourself over and after that move to the Bahama's, Where you'll have to change you're name in to RuPaul Andre Charles laughing

Option two:Be a man and face the Punisher with you're crew it's 10 against one maybe you have ten friends who are marine's or know 127 forms of martial arts like... laughing Batman.
Or maybe ya'll have a lot off firearms at home or something.
The only thing you're getting from the Punisher is one day to prepare after that it's over...

The question is for who wil it be over?The Punisher or You and you're crew ?

Discus!!! cool

Grimm22
So basicly 10 Navy Seals with their gear vs Punisher? confused

Yeah Frank is ****ed

jacobo0o
i only need one man chuck the ice man liddell

Supreme being
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i only need one man chuck the ice man liddell

Trust me liddell isnt taking frank even on his best day.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so like.. the punisher thinks you and you're friends killed his family and is all pissed off and stuff and is after you ...and you have one day to prepare or chicken out.. cool
So now you have two options.

Option one:Go to a plastic surgeon.. fast.. Nip/Tuck yourself over and after that move to the Bahama's, Where you'll have to change you're name in to RuPaul Andre Charles laughing

Option two:Be a man and face the Punisher with you're crew it's 10 against one maybe you have ten friends who are marine's or know 127 forms of martial arts like... laughing Batman.
Or maybe ya'll have a lot off firearms at home or something.
The only thing you're getting from the Punisher is one day to prepare after that it's over...

The question is for who wil it be over?The Punisher or You and you're crew ?

Discus!!! cool

300 lbs help wink

Tassadar
The Punisher kills me and everyone I know. He is a fictional character, no 10 real people can take on any fictional character worth his salt.

Scoobless
Does he have weapons? ... I think we could take him if he's unarmed.

Endless Mike
We die....

Darth Macabre
I'm good...I know 10 people that could destroy him.

Symmetric Chaos
Most of my friends are supervillians.

Us for the win!

NiņoAraņa
i know ten people who actually handle guns, knives and other weapons on a daily basis......no expression

if it was me by myself...i'd be F88ked. but me and ten of my psycho friends? we take maj. evil face

Beta Ray Howard
Considering most of my friends are military, we do have a decent shot, but probably not. Frank's just too good.

golem370
Me and M60 Mini Gun 3 Uzi's and Kevlar 10 inches thick and a Tank

Grimm22

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Holding you're parent's gun in you're friend's basement doesn't make you badass shifty stick out tongue Or cutting up fruit...

masterbruce
First, off Im not gonna risk my friend's lives.

I will tell Frank straight up that I've been framed and that I didn't kill his family.

If he still wants to come after me, I'll face him like a man mano a mano and may the best man stand.

tkitna
I hear the Bahamas are nice this time of year.

King KAM
Originally posted by Supreme being
Trust me liddell isnt taking frank even on his best day. exactly thats why Id bring this guy...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/477/fedoremelianenkotu5.jpg

marvelprince
Since I already live in The Bahamas does that mean I'm f*****?

King KAM
Originally posted by marvelprince
Since I already live in The Bahamas does that mean I'm f*****? survey says....

hell yes

jgiant
If frank wants you dead your pretty much dead, even if you have ten friends that are martial arts master's and have been in special ops, green barets, marines and the army and get their kicks by killing rival gangs...punisher has been at this since most of you guys were in your dads scrotum. Now if frank thinks you guys killed his family its just overkill, frank 10/10 against any of you guys and your friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.