Wolverine (VS.) Green Arrow & Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Fight takes place on a deserted tropical island. The island is thick with trees and a jungle like environment. Wolverine starts on one side of the island....Green Arrow and Hawkeye start on the other side...so both sides have had some prep. Each side is determined to take down the other.

So, does Logan take down our two archers, or do the modern-day Robin Hood's take down the ol' kanuckle head?!??

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Fight takes place on a deserted tropical island. The island is thick with trees and a jungle like environment. Wolverine starts on one side of the island....Green Arrow and Hawkeye start on the other side...so both sides have had some prep. Each side is determined to take down the other.

So, does Logan take down our two archers, or do the modern-day Robin Hood's take down the ol' kanuckle head?!??

logan wins either way cool

Ptr_Grifin
I am going to go with Wolverine too. The battle ground seems perfect for him.

cheap cabbage
This battle depends all upon what arrows you give GA and Hawkeye. If wolverine will see that he's facing 2 archers and just run at them letting arrows hit him b/c of his healing factor. But if hawkeye gets his mini-nuke arrow or GA gets his phantom zone arrow, the canadian is done. The 2 archres have alot of variety between them. If they don't get their arrows of mass destruction, then wolvie's ninja skillz win. If the do, then the robin hood wanna-bes nuke the island and send wolvie into the phantom zone.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
This battle depends all upon what arrows you give GA and Hawkeye. If wolverine will see that he's facing 2 archers and just run at them letting arrows hit him b/c of his healing factor. But if hawkeye gets his mini-nuke arrow or GA gets his phantom zone arrow, the canadian is done. The 2 archres have alot of variety between them. If they don't get their arrows of mass destruction, then wolvie's ninja skillz win. If the do, then the robin hood wanna-bes nuke the island and send wolvie into the phantom zone.

I will never understand a arrow with a mininuke on it. It seems that the archer could not hit a target from far enough away and not be hurt/dead.

Beta Ray Howard
Logan loses. if Arrow and Hawkeye know he's coming, a trap's gonna be set for him, and their arsenal is too much if you give them a range advantage.

lorddreamer
Agreed. They will definitly knock him out or at least tie him up.

sapphiremouse
wolverine doesnt go chargin head first all the time. he's not goin to fall so easily to a trap. his keen senses will be able to pick out both archers even from a distance. sight, smell, hearing....

trick arrows will only piss him off. and how can you nuke someone on a island without taking yourself out? that's overkill in such a confined space.

archers will lose in so many ways....they dont have the survival, stealth and cunning to saves themselves in a wooded enviroment.

wolverine all the way.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
logan wins either way cool

he simply can never die stick out tongue

lorddreamer
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
wolverine doesnt go chargin head first all the time. he's not goin to fall so easily to a trap. his keen senses will be able to pick out both archers even from a distance. sight, smell, hearing....

trick arrows will only piss him off. and how can you nuke someone on a island without taking yourself out? that's overkill in such a confined space.

archers will lose in so many ways....they dont have the survival, stealth and cunning to saves themselves in a wooded enviroment.

wolverine all the way. '

I see your point, but think: These guys arent push overs. They have faced some pretty badass villains in their days. Wolverine will find them, but who says they're running? They can, IMO, manouvre enough to tie him up eventually.

db_renji
Hawkeye and Green Arrow. After GA has been trained on a similar island by the man who trained Deathstroke, this is the perfect environment for him. He was able to set traps and take out the world's best assasins with very little prep. Add, that to trick arrows plus Hawkeye. This fight is done before sunset. GA and Hawkeye ftw.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by db_renji
Hawkeye and Green Arrow. After GA has been trained on a similar island by the man who trained Deathstroke, this is the perfect environment for him. He was able to set traps and take out the world's best assasins with very little prep. Add, that to trick arrows plus Hawkeye. This fight is done before sunset. GA and Hawkeye ftw.

Wow, I didnt know that... Do you know what comic I can get to learn more?

srankmissingnin
The enviroment advantage is heavily, heavily in Wolverine's favour, this is the kind of battle his made for.

lorddreamer
Yeah, thats what I'm thinking... I knew GA is good, but Wolverine is very good.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Yeah, thats what I'm thinking... I knew GA is good, but Wolverine is very good.

Yeah, I mean of course GA is a good hunter/trapper, his skill as a marksman emerged from needing to survive on his own in a jungle environment... but Wolverine is practically a god of the hunt. wink

lorddreamer
pretty much, yeah

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by db_renji
Hawkeye and Green Arrow. After GA has been trained on a similar island by the man who trained Deathstroke, this is the perfect environment for him. He was able to set traps and take out the world's best assasins with very little prep. Add, that to trick arrows plus Hawkeye. This fight is done before sunset. GA and Hawkeye ftw. wolverine eats professional assassins for breakfast. Happy Dance

Badabing
Boxing glove arrow KOs Logan.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Logan loses. if Arrow and Hawkeye know he's coming, a trap's gonna be set for him, and their arsenal is too much if you give them a range advantage. Distroption Arrows Exploding Arrows, let's suppose GA and Hawkeye see them from like 10 miles. Enough for a trap. These two got seriously good eyes and let's say they have all of their arrows...Logan goes bye bye. Just wait till capt it up comes and says Logan sees the bullet in slow motion....

If he does he is done for. He sees the bullet in slow motion ----> he sees it slower than it's actually is. So he doesn't see it. Meaning = He sees the bullet in front of him while it already has hit him if you guys get the sense...

capt it up
The arrow a apeare in slow motion to him because he can react so fast. I ahve proven this with evidence so really you have nothing.

Why do you assume green arrow and hawlk eye will see logan let a lone see logan before he see them?

Logan can see far far far far longer then either men even combinding there eye sight they still fall very short of logans vission. Logan can hear or smell them long before they reach him.

Logan will know were they are and the fact is he will ambush them. There going to end up getitng jumped and have to fight logan in close quarter in which they will lose no question about that.

Comicbook_kid
Hawkeye uses a sonic arrow to disorient Wolverine for a few seconds....and while Wolverine's ears are bleeding and he's on the ground seething in pain, Green Arrow shoots him with a dozen explosive tip arrows, while Hawkeye unloads a few acidic tipped arrows on him for good measure; and melts his skin off....

Yeah, it won't kill Wolverine (because he's "immortal" now roll eyes (sarcastic) ) , but I believe they could manage to take him out of the game for awhile. Hell, I've seen Hawkeye beat the Abomination by himself (Solo Avengers #12), so I'm sure he would be able to take down Wolverine; especially with Green Arrow's help.

capt it up
Hawkeye uses a sonic arrow to disorient Wolverine for a few seconds....and while Wolverine's ears are bleeding and he's on the ground seething in pain, Green Arrow shoots him with a dozen explosive tip arrows, while Hawkeye unloads a few acidic tipped arrows on him for good measure; and melts his skin off....
Again this is assuming they see logan before he already killed one of them. That assuming logan no 5 feet away from them. Also that whole plan would fail since the sonic would do nothing. Logan has in wolverine/Hulk mini taken a thunder clap and it did nothing to Logan he even made a joke about it.

so I'm sure he would be able to take down Wolverine; especially with Green Arrow's help.
You do realize there in a jungle right?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by capt it up
You do realize there in a jungle right?

Of course, I'm the one that created the thread. stick out tongue

And Green Arrow's no stranger to fighting in the jungle...in fact, you could say he feels right at home there. smile

capt it up
Of course, I'm the one that created the thread. stick out tongue
well im surprized you think they win when neither have hieghten senses and will simply be ambushed. hell even with hieghten sense they still get ambushed

capt it up
And Green Arrow's no stranger to fighting in the jungle...in fact, you could say he feels right at home there. smile

That means nothing when he can't sneak up on logan. Logan how ever can easily sneak up on him. Hell Logan has snuck up on kazar a man who lived in the jungle sinced birth.

Rewmac
The arrow a apeare in slow motion to him because he can react so fast. I ahve proven this with evidence so really you have nothing.

Why do you assume green arrow and hawlk eye will see logan let a lone see logan before he see them?

Logan can see far far far far longer then either men even combinding there eye sight they still fall very short of logans vission. Logan can hear or smell them long before they reach him.

Logan will know were they are and the fact is he will ambush them. There going to end up getitng jumped and have to fight logan in close quarter in which they will lose no question about that. You forgot X-Ray vision. Seriously. These two guys have better eyes than Wolverine. Maybe he is everything you say. But let's say the two of them can hit Wolverine. I have no doubt about this.Originally posted by capt it up
That means nothing when he can't sneak up on logan. Logan how ever can easily sneak up on him. Hell Logan has snuck up on kazar a man who lived in the jungle sinced birth. Nuff said.
He doesn't have to sneak up. Green Arrow is a veteran in the hero biz. He battled far stronger, smarter and smellier opponents than Logan the muff. Really he has Hawkeye on his side. Have you read Avengers comics?? Have you read Green Lantern co-starring Green Arrow or even classic Green Arrow comics??? If not. Do it. If yes you are only trying to prove yourself right. There is no chance Logan can outmatch these to veterans.

well im surprized you think they win when neither have hieghten senses and will simply be ambushed. hell even with hieghten sense they still get ambushed hehe...While Logan needs his hightent senses and abilities these two don't have them and they still showed feats around Wolverine. Just look at Ollie standing up to guys like Sinestro without a goddamn healing factor or senses. Wolverine looses.

Nuff said.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rewmac
You forgot X-Ray vision. Seriously. These two guys have better eyes than Wolverine. Maybe he is everything you say. But let's say the two of them can hit Wolverine. I have no doubt about this. Nuff said.
your jokes are dumb and meaningless.

They ahve better eyes then a man who can see in prefect darkness? a Man who ahs superhuman sight. A man Who Can see beyond any human can possiably see and yet they have better vission?

When did hawlk eye and green arrow become superhuman?

They can't hit wolverien iof he does not want to be hit unelss the attack is an explosion. Not that it matter when they will be ambushed no question about it. logan is far the superior in stealth and niether have superhuman senses not that it matter since logan has snuck up on DD, feral, sabertooth and many others.

capt it up
He doesn't have to sneak up. Green Arrow is a veteran in the hero biz. He battled far stronger, smarter and smellier opponents than Logan the muff.
Has he ever battle such a skilled opponent as logan who ahs his senses and stealth prowess in a jungle? Nope. You ever heard of an ambush? Some thing Logan could easily do.

Really he has Hawkeye on his side. Have you read Avengers comics??
Yes I own every issue.

Have you read Green Lantern co-starring Green Arrow or even classic Green Arrow comics??? If not. Do it. If yes you are only trying to prove yourself right. There is no chance Logan can outmatch these to veterans.
Logan combat experience is more then twice there combined. Saying the word veteran when Logan far superior in combat experience and skill. Logan spent years and years in jungles. His experience in jungles, woods and such dwarfs his opponents. His senses make it imposable for him not to know were they are. His stealth makes it possible for him to easily ambush them

Rewmac

Logan combat experience is more then twice there combined. Saying the word veteran when Logan far superior in combat experience and skill. Logan spent years and years in jungles. His experience in jungles, woods and such dwarfs his opponents. His senses make it imposable for him not to know were they are. His stealth makes it possible for him to easily ambush them Really?? Why is that Green Arrow was created in 1941. My meaning he has a bigger period. Just because Wolverine got his claws doesn't mean he will get close enough to use them. Green Arrow is old-timer. Just read some of his comics he has been fighting more powerful opponents than Wolver-God ever will be. You are trying to hold your own here okay because you like Wolverine. But trust Ollie isn't stupid. You talk about Queen like he is some kind of 13 year old kid with wooden arrow bought in the Toys'r's. No he has mass amount of skills comparable to Wolverine without any superpowers. And that's why he is going to win. Logan count mostly on his healing factor and skills. None of this helps him here. 3 explosive arrows into the face at one time another 3 shocker arrows and for fun they can freeze Wolverine too. I'm not saying GA would own him but he can win.

sapphiremouse
lol, arrows to the face......like wolverine just so much enjoys goin through all the pain of taking damage. ya, green arrow is a veteran. just because his character was made before wolverine.

wolverine is a veteran of several wars in his life time and so much older and experienced in combat than the 2 archers will ever be.... nuff said. Happy Dance

and also ya....green arrow was some punk in diapers with a wooden bow when wolverine was fighting in a real war. or wait..gee he wasnt even born , yet... laughing

guy222
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
lol, arrows to the face......like wolverine just so much enjoys goin through all the pain of taking damage. ya, green arrow is a veteran. just because his character was made before wolverine.

wolverine is a veteran of several wars in his life time and so much older and experienced in combat than the 2 archers will ever be.... nuff said. Happy Dance

and also ya....green arrow was some punk in diapers with a wooden bow when wolverine was fighting in a real war. or wait..gee he wasnt even born , yet... laughing

Wolverine kills em

db_renji
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Wow, I didnt know that... Do you know what comic I can get to learn more?

Current run of Green Arrow #66-68. This is after Dr. Light and Merlyn destroyed 1/3 of Star City (during Crisis).

Megadragon15
Wolverine kills both obnoxious archers.

capt it up

Rewmac
You got too much supposition...

Why should Logan see them first?? Better eyes, hightent senses??
Why should he be able to ambush them??? You got too much on the whole Wolverine will win for shure thing...

capt it up
You got too much supposition...

Why should Logan see them first?? Better eyes, hightent senses??
Why should he be able to ambush them??? You got too much on the whole Wolverine will win for shure thing...

yes he possibly the best tracker in the world. He can fallow a scent from miles way. Would you like me to list feats? Logan has far superior senses and can even senses invisiable opponets such as in Wolverine side by side with Captain America! issue 124

lets see logan snuck up on the likes of Daredevil in wolverine issue 24.\

have far more feats then that, but I jsut give you two for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.