Stark, Wayne and Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
Batman, Iron Man and Reed. They get 5 months prep. Can they beat Marvel/DC Earth? NO Spectre.

Badabing
I think they'd have trouble with the people who wield magical/mystical powers. But 5 months prep for the three of them should ensure some wins.

DigiMark007
Maybe DC.

Batman's intel on DC combined with the resources and brains of all 3? That's some scary power.

In, say, an IC scenario, with these three playing the part of Alexander Luthor, I could see an amazing battle ensuing.

...for some reason it seems like Marvel would be harder, but I don't know why.

guy222
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Batman, Iron Man and Reed. They get 5 months prep. Can they beat Marvel/DC Earth? NO Spectre.

reed is a genius wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel should be easier. As we see how Reed and Stark work so well together in Civil War. They would lose but any Earth would suffer major casualties.

Innerhype
no expression

Yes...

ExtraMision5555
theirs a few hard hitters on marvel earth
like dr strange

and

someone else
i cant rmemembr

i dont know whos on dc earth thats crazy

TricksterPriest
They'd do pretty well, but they don't have the means to beat the mages, or counter guys like Martian Manhunter. They need to recruit outside help. Hell, even Alexander set up the society to keep the JLA off-balance. Now, if they can do that, they might actually win. Marvel's tougher because there are always 3 or 4 guys trying to take over the world. They don't have the means to beat down the heavy hitters. Guys like Apocalypse, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Mr. Sinister, there's too many high-level super powered guys.

Beta Ray Howard
They'd have a few problems, like Omega Flight getting involved on Marvel Earth, and stuff like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.