Beta Ray Bill vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
Captain America just told Bill that Iron Man cloned his best friend, and imprisoned heroes who Bill has worked with in the past, and that clone killed an Avenger.

How much time does it take Bill to kill Tony Stark?

Newjak
Not long if you ask me one planet busting shot and it's lights out for Tony

Evangel94
Does Tony get his "Thorbuster" armor? It would seem only fair since he's fighting someone with the same powerset as Regular Thor.

If not, Iron Man would put up a fight but eventually lose to Beta Ray.

Beta Ray Howard
I'm thinking Extremis Armor, to be honest. If he does have precog for an extended time, it might delay Bill a bit longer. My first thought though is that at the first thought of his best friend being Cloned, Bill would go nuts.

xmarksthespot
Horseface ftw.

Grimm22
Bill ftw

But I doubt Bill gives a **** about CW

Faceman
Bill is perfect here in KMC... big grin

Evangel94
Extremis Iron Man has super enhanced reaction time, has copied and downloaded "Spider Man's Spider Sense", and is pretty powerful and durable.

The thing is, he could dodge Bill for quite a long time with his new speed and spider sense. Depending on the area they are fighting in, say New York for example, Bill would have to hold back for fear of hurting civilians reducing his ability to fight. No planet busting shots here. If he summons lightning, he could "super charge" the armor and put Iron Man temporarily on Herald level.

Beta Ray Howard
More or less Bill would probably take the fight to space, or away from civilians.

and I do semi-agree with Grimm, since Bill is currently in Canada.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Captain America just told Bill that Iron Man cloned his best friend, and imprisoned heroes who Bill has worked with in the past, and that clone killed an Avenger.

How much time does it take Bill to kill Tony Stark?

bill(mr noble)ftw stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.