National Switch Ship Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
If you could switch ships for one day, who or what would it be?
Am a Jack and Liz shipper But I would like to see Jack and Jack the monkey. big grin Post your ideas about what other ship would work for you.
BE CREATIVE big grin

Surreal_44
Barbossa and Tia. They have gross teeth and they've been living together for a while, so it's obvious what they've been doing. And I don't mean that they've been baking cookies. laughing out loud

Mistypirate
They probably were baking cookies to.

Surreal_44
laughing out loud Oh yeah...because of their teeth... laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Exactly, wink Well I guess nobody else wants to switch ships. Party poopers. Oops I did it again. eek!

PirateDiva
I go for Liz and the Doggie!! why? Honestly cause the dog has been compared to Jack so thats why?...lol!!! I guess in the end it still had something to do with JACK/LIZ!!! sorry im not that creative...lmao!!!

IheartPocky
Ragetti/Liz smile

Mistypirate
Original match like it. wink

Hambah
I know it isn't original, but I would ship Will/Elizabeth. I was thinkning about it, and even though I'm a major Jack/Elizabeth shipper, Will and Elizabeth make a cute couple, and they're in love (or WERE in love lol), and as much as I don't like Will's character, I'd hate to see him heartbroken.

SarahB
wink i have 2 agree with tht one but if i had 2 choose some1 else probs....norrington and scarlet (or estrella)..probably original nd borin but theres my one.

although sailorleo nd norrie all the waybig grin lol

LovelyOne
Liz and Norrington...Will/Liz...never liked it, boring as watching paint dry..EVEN when they try to spice it up a bit its still boring as hell

katelovespirate
Barbossa and Elizabeth. Sometimes the girl needs a man who can boss her around and scare the heck out of her. wink

i think they would make a good piracy team. Elizabeth could handle all the persuasion, while Barbossa could handle the dirty work. They both love the pearl, and Jack could be uncle to their children.

Plus, they have amazing chemistry. Barbossa wouldn't be tricked by Elizabeth ever, so they would be on equal footing.

And she could still keep her hot boy posse of Jack, Norri, and Will around for fun. smile

a-k-a-amber
yeah im barbosa/ elizabeth as well big grin

willofthewisp
Barbossa/Jack. Hey, it's opposite ship day, right? I'll go slash today. Barbossa and Jack are both super cool and all that hate....that's chemistry, man. All the time they're saying, "I want to be like him," they're thinking, "I want to be WITH him."

Depprived
^ Interesting idea! The writers did say that they're both basically the same, except Jack had got the good traits and Barbossa the bad. The opposite sides of the same coin.

sailorleo
Originally posted by SarahB
wink i have 2 agree with tht one but if i had 2 choose some1 else probs....norrington and scarlet (or estrella)..probably original nd borin but theres my one.

although sailorleo nd norrie all the waybig grin lol

hee hee, aw thanks, i like that ship too...but a different one would be beckett and jack the monkey

Chiki Mina
Will/Mina lol. If no one takes the the eunih then I'll cure his problem lol

Ok seriously, mm..the switched ships could be...mm Gissel/Jack

Mistypirate
I really like the Strumpets/Jack ship to. The Strumpets=Freedom. Therefore Jack likes freedom. They make an interesting ship.

tee_pirategirl
ditto but I'd rather see him be with barbie than the strumpets...oh and lizzie/norrie is my second favorite after sparrabeth oh and I REALLY liked the jack/barbie thing

SarahB
Originally posted by sailorleo
hee hee, aw thanks, i like that ship too...but a different one would be beckett and jack the monkey

lol yh true

jackismyboo
the prison dog with the keys and jack the monkey

Mistypirate
That is a good pairing. If they get paired up, they would have a cute baby DO-NKEY. smile

jackismyboo
lol yea with all the mythical creatures in POTC there baby will actually be kinda cool.

PirateDiva
Jack/Black Pearl.....although i think this ship will be rooted out soon cause Jack is starting to find other things more important to him..lol! But i've always like this ship no matter wot! big grin

Mistypirate
LOL

How about The Pearl/Flying Dutchman. They are both ships, they would make a great pairing. big grin

PirateDiva
lol...TRUE!!!!!

willofthewisp
I never thought of that! That's genius. I'm guessing the Black Pearl is the girl?

FD: Hey, mind if I coast along next to you?

Pearl: Uh, you're one of those pirate ships. You're the kind of guy I should be afraid of.

FD: You're a pirate ship too.

Pearl: Not made of bones, though. Is that a tattoo I see back there?

FD: You're looking back there? What's your name?

Pearl: Pearl.

FD: That's pretty hot, Pearl.

Mistypirate
LOL laughing out loud *STARTS WEEPING AGAIN* weep

willofthewisp
In other words, the Flying Dutchman has Jack's personality and the Pearl has Liz's.

Mistypirate
I know I kinda figure it out. sad

IheartPocky
lol laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.