Xbox Vs Ps2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bonnie-is-hot
XBOX OWNS PS2 PS3 MIGHT BE THE LAST PLAY STASHON BECOUSE XBOX IS TOO GOOD

MadMel
what a useless post roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pulse2
Telling me.. you're probably not worthy of a PS3 or an xbox 360 for that matter bonnie. Besides, theres a thread of which you can rant your rather biased opinion stickied at the top of this board

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Well...I'm bored so...

X-box vs PS2

Graphics - Xbox.

Sounds - Xbox.

Controller - Tie. I love the Xbox's controller S, but the Dual Shock is sex. Only real problem with the dual shock is the fact it sucks for FPSers.

Console Design - PS2. Much sleeker, and less bulky. The X-box looks like a VCR on steroids.

Games - PS2. Nothing needs to be said except for the fact PS2 won because of it's exclusive games and 3rd party support.

Online - X-box. Hands down. PS2's online should be ignored.

Longivety - PS2. Even today the PS2 is selling like a bad mother ****er as Sam Jackson would say. I estimate it will have the same life cycle as the PSX. Too bad Microsoft abandoned the Xbox for the new kid on the block.

Overall the PS2 was the best last generation console. Although I must confess that after MGS3 & San Andreas came out I stopped caring about Sony's love machine and just focused on the Xbox and Halo 2.

IceJaw
Originally posted by bonnie-is-hot
XBOX OWNS PS2 PS3 MIGHT BE THE LAST PLAY STASHON BECOUSE XBOX IS TOO GOOD Read the ******* rules and stop capsing!

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
LoL.

Well...I'm bored so...

X-box vs PS2

Graphics - Xbox.

Sounds - Xbox.

Controller - Tie. I love the Xbox's controller S, but the Dual Shock is sex. Only real problem with the dual shock is the fact it sucks for FPSers.

Console Design - PS2. Much sleeker, and less bulky. The X-box looks like a VCR on steroids.

Games - PS2. Nothing needs to be said except for the fact PS2 won because of it's exclusive games and 3rd party support.

Online - X-box. Hands down. PS2's online should be ignored.

Longivety - PS2. Even today the PS2 is selling like a bad mother ****er as Sam Jackson would say. I estimate it will have the same life cycle as the PSX. Too bad Microsoft abandoned the Xbox for the new kid on the block.

Overall the PS2 was the best last generation console. Although I must confess that after MGS3 & San Andreas came out I stopped caring about Sony's love machine and just focused on the Xbox and Halo 2.
I 100% agree with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.