Akira versus Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
The badass of Tekken takes on the virtua fighter training dork. Who wins in this battle between the heir to the hardest hitting version of Karate that I've seen in fighting games (Kazuya) and the master of one of the most beautiful and complex forms of Kung Fu in fighting games (Akira).
Who wins?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Kazuya rips him a new one.

Sado22
and a fine conclusion if i might add. big grin

Kazuya: doriya! *picks up Akira over his shoulder* go back to your third rate fighting game!

Superboy Prime
VF...Third Rate fighting game...better dedicate this post to the thread...

Kazuya decimates Akira, but the 3D Ryu ripoff will land a couple of strong blows.

Cloud_VII
Or Kazuya will say here's a glimpse of my power and Akira will go back saying WAHHHH and he's KO'd.

olympian
Kazuya of course.

Such is the badass factor of the "Ultimate Punani TM".

Remulous
Kazuya wil beat the living $h!t out of this guy...unfortunatly.

Sado22
3D Ryu ripoff? dude capcom didn't INVENT a karate gi you know. nor did they invent a bandana. also Akira is kung fu and NONE of his moves even resemble ryu. Akira's got some badass moves.

none the less, Kazuya still wins after a good fight.

Remulous
I always thougt Kung Ku didn't fit Akira's looks. He looked more like a karate kinda guy but Kung Fu beats out Karate any day. Still Kazuya will defeat him with the Mishima Karate.

Sado22
^^
Yeah i know. i'm not in VF but isn't Akira Japanese (i assume from the name)? what's up with that?
nonetheless, if Kenshiro Kasumi can be "kung fu-ish" than so can Akira Yuki. come to think of it, both Kenshiro and Akira have "girly" sir-names. Kasumi is a girls name and so is Yuki....from what i know.

probably japanese's way of saying that kung fu is for sissies. big grin

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
3D Ryu ripoff? dude capcom didn't INVENT a karate gi you know. nor did they invent a bandana. also Akira is kung fu and NONE of his moves even resemble ryu. Akira's got some badass moves.

none the less, Kazuya still wins after a good fight.

I don't care if Capcom invented the holy grail or not, but the similarities are there and at first glance Akira reminded me of Ryu the first time I played Virtua Fighter. That doesn't take away from his cool moves though.

Cloud_VII
There's a Holy Grail in Ninja Gaiden.

beta ray bob
kazuya turns akira purple w/ his fists and puts him in a bag

he then feeds it to jinpatchi's stomach-mouth evil face

by the way how do i get a neat little piture under my name like cloud up there? (don't judge me or i will destory u in tekken)

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by beta ray bob

by the way how do i get a neat little piture under my name like cloud up there? (don't judge me or i will destory u in tekken)
Lol

You can make an avatar here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=editavatar

You can enter a URL of your avatar, or you can upload one from your computer. Max size is 64 x 64 pixels

Kento
^^
Yeah i know. i'm not in VF but isn't Akira Japanese (i assume from the name)? what's up with that?
nonetheless, if Kenshiro Kasumi can be "kung fu-ish" than so can Akira Yuki. come to think of it, both Kenshiro and Akira have "girly" sir-names. Kasumi is a girls name and so is Yuki....from what i know.

confused Does Fist of the North Star take place in Japan? Never really pictured it there. Specially since they were being taught a ancient chinese art.

But yea Kazuya takes this fight with ease.

beta ray bob
thanx cloud

Remulous
^^

~The Invincible Sado-sama laughing Imo, Kung Fu is better than Karate, those guys are just Kung Fu haters.

beta ray bob
karate is for strong people
and kung fu is for not so strong people who want to hit hard like the big guys

Remulous
Originally posted by beta ray bob
karate is for strong people
and kung fu is for not so strong people who want to hit hard like the big guys laughing Karate is for the guys that just wanna get it over with. Kung Fu is for the guys who want style and flow not just go. With out kung Fu you wouldn't have Karate.

Sado22
kung fu is for those people who get beaten up all the time.
karate is for those who WILL get beaten up all the time.
smile

its explainable. Kenshiro and the family are japanese but the roots of hokutoshinken is chinese. the thing is the potential successors can either be the children of the precedent successor or can be adopted which was the case with Kenshiro, Rao, Jaggi and Toki. Shin is also japanese.
however with wolrd being as messed up as it is, it requires them all to travel a lot. Kenshiro himself is always seen travelling. that would explain how though Kenshiro is Japanese; Bart, Lynn and later on in the OVA Sarah, Tobi, Geese are not japanese .

damn straight! Kazzy all the way!

Cloud_VII
Kazuya pierces Akira's chest with his hand.

beta ray bob
FECKIN' A!

NASA
i like them both but Kazuya has more feats then Akira

Sado-sama
Originally posted by judgement hand

by the way how do i get a neat little piture under my name like cloud up there? (don't judge me or i will destory u in tekken) lulz, I remember this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.