Thanos vs. Genis Vell/Spawn/Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How does thanos Do against Three of Comics Most powerful Heroes.

juggernaut66666
Spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Spite.

How So? None of these guys are more powerful than Thanos. Spawn is only as strong as his one planet Earth. He isn't any where near Odin lvl and Neither is genis. Maybe if I would have said insane Genis or HOM genis. But just regular genis vell. Not spite.

Wally West
Are you not over your Thanos hate yet nvr?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Are you not over your Thanos hate yet nvr?

WTF. Thanos has been upgraded like a hundred times. These guys aren't anywhere near his power lvl alone. So how is it hate?

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF. Thanos has been upgraded like a hundred times. These guys aren't anywhere near his power lvl alone. So how is it hate? Because currently Thanos is dead.

stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Because currently Thanos is dead.

stick out tongue
So is Genis and Spawn is Al Simmons now. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
So is Genis and Spawn is Al Simmons now. no expression

Well I just meant regular Spawn, Genis Vell, the guy who stalemate Sentry( who is no match for thanos) and flash. If these three are spite then they are really too powerful to be in any forum matches.

juggernaut66666
Well I just meant regular Spawn, Genis Vell, the guy who stalemate Sentry( who is no match for thanos) and flash. If these three are spite then they are really too powerful to be in any forum matches.
The guy who stalemated Sentry was Genis but that was his "final form" called Photon.

The Fake Macoy
Spawn? What is normal Spawn? Isn't he basically a god?

ExtraMision5555
so spawn is a man now, and spawns over?

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
so spawn is a man now, and spawns over?

spawn is a god

always liked his outfit stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
spawn is a god

always liked his outfit stick out tongue
Spawn is Al Simmons now.

TricksterPriest
Gee, he only lasted what, a day? And already he's back to hating on Thanos. Insane Genis-Vell and maybe 2nd Age Spawn would win by a big margin. As is, the team dies. I'm ignoring the Thanos currently being dead thing, since we all know he'll be back. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gee, he only lasted what, a day? And already he's back to hating on Thanos. Insane Genis-Vell and maybe 2nd Age Spawn would win by a big margin. As is, the team dies. I'm ignoring the Thanos currently being dead thing, since we all know he'll be back. stick out tongue

Um excuse me. Where in my post do you see insane Genis-Vell or God spawn? And How am I hating on Thanos while at the same time making a thread you urself says gives thanos the victory? You just have to say something. Even if it makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

bigbran
How So? None of these guys are more powerful than Thanos. Spawn is only as strong as his one planet Earth. He isn't any where near Odin lvl and Neither is genis. Maybe if I would have said insane Genis or HOM genis. But just regular genis vell. Not spite. Your points make absoutely no sense at all.

What if he was above all of them individually? Why do you think that heros form teams?
To be more powerful than they are as just one.
Let's say he is above all of them individually... they work as a team.

Just like the Avengers, Justice League, etc.

Cap is a pussy just by himself, but as a team, he is more powerful (think about it, before you shoot off).

Lets take, Thor, Wonderman, and Herc for example right now, and pit "them against random character number one.
Lets say that random character number one, is more powerful than Thor, by a fair margin. Does that mean that he is more powerful than all of the characters working together?
No, it doesn't.

Anyway, since you never meant that as a n actual question, and just used your sarcasm, to make your spite thread, you will respond with something stupid, like:

"Thanos is more powerful though!"

So, why bother, this is an obvious spite thread, and you are making the same attempt as you did with the other Thanos spite threads, to try and say it isn't.

So... spite thread, and you know it.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
Your points make absoutely no sense at all.

What if he was above all of them individually? Why do you think that heros form teams?

Cap is a pussy just by himself, but as a team, he is more powerful (think about it, before you shoot off).

Lets take, Thor, Wonderman, and Herc for example right now, and pit "them against random character number one.
Lets say that random character number one, is more powerful than Thor, by a fair margin. Does that mean that he is more powerful than all of the characters working together?
No, it doesn't.

Anyway, since you never meant that as a n actual question, and just used your sarcasm, to make your spite thread, you will respond with something stupid, like:

So, why bother, this is an obvious spite thread, and you are making the same attempt as you did with the other Thanos spite threads, to try and say it isn't.

So... spite thread, and you know it. cap is a pussy??? if you dont shut the **** up before i own your ignorant ass like there is no tommorow.

thanospimphand
compared to the people mentioned in this thread hes ass weak as a lil kitten much like u

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your points make absoutely no sense at all.

No, it doesn't.

So... spite thread, and you know it.

You sir have nothing better to do but use that same tired old silly stuff. Please grow up. This is not a spite thread and anyone with any common sense can see that. Not one of the these three can beat Thanos on thier own. That is the purpose of a vs Hypothetical right? to propose a battle and see how it would go. Next time try and contribute something worthwile instead of your silly childish accusations and petty stiring of trouble. It's time to grown up and get out of the past.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by King KAM
cap is a pussy??? if you dont shut the **** up before i own your ignorant ass like there is no tommorow.

Thanos would eat Cap alive. Compared to Thanos, Cap is a weak kitten.

Cap compared to other enhanced humans though = The Man.

Nobody would disrespect Cap, especially Bran, though he is Canadian, but I don't hold that against him.

Except on Tuesdays.

bigbran
You sir have nothing better to do but use that same tired old silly stuff. Please grow up. This is not a spite thread and anyone with any common sense can see that. Not one of the these three can beat Thanos on thier own. That is the purpose of a vs Hypothetical right? to propose a battle and see how it would go. Next time try and contribute something worthwile instead of your silly childish accusations and petty stiring of trouble. It's time to grown up and get out of the past. Their so childish that you can't even respond to them...

I gave you a instance of why teams work better.
I even adressed every point you just made in the post you responded to, and yet, you call my arguements silly?

Grow up? I'm 15, and I'm not the one flaming in a thread, to ultimately get myself temp banned...
I'm not the one making spite threads against a fictional character that I don't like...

I'm stating what this is, and you haven't even defended the purpose of this thread being open.

I'm not trying to stir trouble, I'm trying to show you how teams work better, so you understand why this thread is spite, but you already knew that... didn't you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Their so childish that you can't even respond to them...

I gave you a instance of why teams work better.
I even adressed every point you just made in the post you responded to, and yet, you call my arguements silly?

Grow up? I'm 15, and I'm not the one flaming in a thread, to ultimately get myself temp banned...
I'm not the one making spite threads against a fictional character that I don't like...

I'm stating what this is, and you haven't even defended the purpose of this thread being open.

I'm not trying to stir trouble, I'm trying to show you how teams work better, so you understand why this thread is spite, but you already knew that... didn't you?

You my child are silly. That is the point of a team vs one powerful opponent. People make Team vs One person threads all the time. You really need to find something better to do. Neither of these three alone has the power to beat Thanos. That is the point of the thread. To see if as a team, they can take him down. You have nothing better to do, you are irrated becuz i'm back on the board and I have been doing nothing but contributing positively. If you need to get a life, I can help you find something to do at age 15. Get out and get some air. Get a girl freind, play a video game, go for a walk. Anything will help you over come that personal problem of yours that makes you have a to constantly bother me when I haven't said a word to you. This thread is not spite and y ur calling it such is a slap in the face to the mods. Are you saying the mods are idiots since they haven't called this thread spite? Obviously they know what they are doing. It's not a spite thread. Now please go play rubiks cube or halo or something or whatever 15 year olds do when they don't have a life. Becuz your starting to annoy me. If you had something better to do, I know you would. So now is the time to make a new year resolution,say it with me, Your going to get a life, and do normal 15 year old things, and stop bothering nvr for no reason.

bigbran
You my child are silly. That is the point of a team vs one powerful opponent. People make Team vs One person threads all the time. You really need to find something better to do. Neither of these three alone has the power to beat Thanos. That is the point of the thread. To see if as a team, they can take him down. You have nothing better to do, you are irrated becuz i'm back on the board and I have been doing nothing but contributing positively. If you need to get a life, I can help you find something to do at age 15. Get out and get some air. Get a girl freind, play a video game, go for a walk. Anything will help you over come that personal problem of yours that makes you have a to constantly bother me when I haven't said a word to you. This thread is not spite and y ur calling it such is a slap in the face to the mods. Are you saying the mods are idiots since they haven't called this thread spite? Obviously they know what they are doing. It's not a spite thread. Now please go play rubiks cube or halo or something or whatever 15 year olds do when they don't have a life. Becuz your starting to annoy me. If you had something better to do, I know you would. So now is the time to make a new year resolution,say it with me, Your going to get a life, and do normal 15 year old things, and stop bothering nvr for no reason. no expression

First off, that doesn't make it anyless spite...

you are irrated becuz i'm back on the board and I have been doing nothing but contributing positively.
You my child are silly. If you need to get a life, I can help you find something to do at age 15. confused laughing laughing laughing

I never called the mods stupid, and spite threads have been open for days, hell some have been open for quite a while. Hell, look at your Doomsday vs Thanos thread...
It doesn't mean anything on the mod's credibility.

So stop using mods as an excuse.

I do have a life, thank you. Is it a crime to be on an internet forum?

Now... didn't you say, you were leaving this forum a couple times, but yet your still here, and you are telling me to get a life...

I just noticed something... your telling me to get a life, so you can use that as an excuse for why this isn't a spite thread...

Check it out:
You haven't had a reason as to why this should be open, but then you throw out that it isn't a spite thread, after a couple unparagraphed paragraphs, of you telling me to get a life...

I'm sure you won't see it, but I do.

Anyway, check around you before telling me to stop bothering you.
When I come online, I check the threads that interest me, and when I see something I don't like, or think true, then I argue.
It just happens to you so much it seems, is because you are always in those threads that interest me. And, I don't agree with a lot of things you say.
When I see Thanos, I usually enter. Stupid threads, I don't enter.
Spite threads, I'll go to.

You usually respond with insults, so then it escalades.

I also like to debate, and it helps with my vocabulary.

It's not just you (even though I don't like you).

nvrbeenwthagirl
no expression

confused laughing laughing laughing

I never called the mods stupid, and spite threads have been open for days, hell some have been open for quite a while. Hell, look at your Doomsday vs Thanos thread...

Now... didn't you say, you were leaving this forum a couple times, but yet your still here, and you are telling me to get a life...

I just noticed something... your telling me to get a life, so you can use that as an excuse for why this isn't a spite thread...

Check it out:
You haven't had a reason as to why this should be open, but then you throw out that it isn't a spite thread, after a couple unparagraphed paragraphs, of you telling me to get a life...

When I come online, I check the threads that interest me, and when I see something I don't like, or think true, then I argue.
It just happens to you so much it seems, is because you are always in those threads that interest me. And, I don't agree with a lot of things you say.

It's not just you (even though I don't like you).

I think you are silly. Thanos has stood up to odin. These Three together do not possess the power of ODin. So you are just silly. It's not a spite thread. Get over yourself.

bigbran
I think you are silly. Thanos has stood up to odin. These Three together do not possess the power of ODin. So you are just silly. It's not a spite thread. Get over yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Your just using arguements that were used against you to try and make this not spite.

Anyway, you think that Superman could give Thanos problems, don't you?
Genis Vell > Superman, Flash > Superman, Spawn(depends what age, not first though) > Superman. How is this not spite in your view?Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How does thanos Do against Three of Comics Most powerful Heroes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Your just using arguements that were used against you to try and make this not spite.

Anyway, you think that Superman could give Thanos problems, don't you?
Genis Vell > Superman, Flash > Superman, Spawn(depends what age, not first though) > Superman. How is this not spite in your view?

I also Think Superman would lose to Thanos. Genis vell was shown to stalemate Sentry. everyone thinks superman beats sentry. so your point is exactly what?

bigbran
I also Think Superman would lose to Thanos. Genis vell was shown to stalemate Sentry. everyone thinks superman beats sentry. so your point is exactly what? I said, that don't you think Thanos would have problems with Superman? So I can't imagine what you think three people above Superman could do to him...

You don't think a little pis, went into that Sentry fight...

Based off your logic... Toyman has gave Supes problems, so that means that he can also beat Gladiator, and Sentry... right?
BATMAN...

Wasn't it also you who said, that if everyone says something, that doesn't make it true? Hmm... using arguements that you once argued against...

My point is that Genis is above Superman, everyone here is. You think Superman could give Thanos problems, you argued for countless pages about this, in the Thanos vs Superman thread...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I said, that don't you think Thanos would have problems with Superman? So I can't imagine what you think three people above Superman could do to him...

You don't think a little pis, went into that Sentry fight...

Based off your logic... Toyman has gave Supes problems, so that means that he can also beat Gladiator, and Sentry... right?
BATMAN...

Wasn't it also you who said, that if everyone says something, that doesn't make it true? Hmm... using arguements that you once argued against...

My point is that Genis is above Superman, everyone here is. You think Superman could give Thanos problems, you argued for countless pages about this, in the Thanos vs Superman thread...

I do not think everyone here is above Sueprman. Genis sure isn't Not in When he was only able to stalemate Sentry. Spawn isn't beating superman either. maybe God spawn, but not Regular Al simmons spawn. Flash isn't above superman either. In any event, I also stated many times that Superman would have to Sun amp to really give thanos a hard time. So your point again is what? That this is a spite thread even tho none of these three alone can beat Thanos. Not even close. So how does it become spite when it's three who are all waay under thanos.

Bentley
Look, I just think its spite because of god Spawn, and a busted version of Genis Vell, that appart that I can see Thanos winning at least some matches, I think that some people are overdoing this "spite" thing. Give Thanos some prep and he takes them, so why not some wins without it?

bigbran
I do not think everyone here is above Sueprman. Genis sure isn't Not in When he was only able to stalemate Sentry. Spawn isn't beating superman either. maybe God spawn, but not Regular Al simmons spawn. Flash isn't above superman either. In any event, I also stated many times that Superman would have to Sun amp to really give thanos a hard time. So your point again is what? That this is a spite thread even tho none of these three alone can beat Thanos. Not even close. So how does it become spite when it's three who are all waay under thanos. Did you just read one sentence?

Anyway... that Sentry was also supposedly able to stalemate Galactus... no expression He also stalemated the Collective, and his other half broke Hulk like a cheap plastic toy...
Also, your going by one feat to decide if Genis is above Superman? Go hit his respect thread, or something.
I already said, you don't think a little pis went into that Sentry one (that is until, he actually shows more)?

I already said that First age Spawn isn't beating Supes, but almost any other age...

How can you say that Flash isn't above Superman?

Wait, someone is lying somewhere...Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How does thanos Do against Three of Comics Most powerful Heroes. That would imply that all of them are above Superman...

OK...
Taken from here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/434228_3-thanos-vs-superman
Thanos wins, But only becuz he is tuffer with better skills and all kinds of cosmic power. But he still will need bed rest.

So, if Thanos needs bedrest from just Superman, then I wonder how you think three beings higher than him would do...

DevilGoblin
Thanos eats them for dinner. In no way these 3 heroes could have a chance. No contest, they are out of his league

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Thanos eats them for dinner. In no way these 3 heroes could have a chance. No contest, they are out of his league
I guess you haven't realised that this is a spite thread. no expression

Bentley
I insist, there is no spite here if you keep the broken versions of Genis and Spawn of the loop. Only Bart has the speedforce now right? Why do people claim spite out of the blue?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
I insist, there is no spite here if you keep the broken versions of Genis and Spawn of the loop. Only Bart has the speedforce now right? Why do people claim spite out of the blue?

Becuz they are silly and just wish for it to be spite becuz they have nothing better to do. That is why. Niether of these three have what it takes to take Thanos down on their own. Unless poeple think these three can take Odin. Clearly Thanos fought Odin, Jobbing or not. So this can't be a spite thread. People need to grow up and stop throwing around spite like it's cotton candy at an amusement park. It's not.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Nobody would disrespect Cap, especially Bran, though he is Canadian, but I don't hold that against him.

Except on Tuesdays.

no expression

bigbran
Oh, I didn't see this one...
Originally posted by King KAM
cap is a pussy??? if you dont shut the **** up before i own your ignorant ass like there is no tommorow. Did you read any of my post, besides Cap being a pussy?

And, ya, he is. Compared to Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, basically anyone on the Avengers with powers.
But he makes up for it, with his... umm... great leadership?
Don't get me wrong, I like him, he is a great character, but he is a spec to Thor, not even that.
What do you want me to call him? Strong?

Also, a half tonner, is not a pussy, in a team full of 100 tonners, and people that could turn him into cheese?
Give me a break!

guy222
I guess you haven't realised that this is a spite thread. no expression

confused

tjcoady
I don't see this necessarily being a spite thread, because it's not necessarily impossible for Thanos to win at least some of these.

Classic Spawn, a non speed forced flash, and a non full powered Genis-Vell? unless the original poster meant the ridiculously overpowered versions of these characters, Thanos could put up a fight for these characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
I don't see this necessarily being a spite thread, because it's not necessarily impossible for Thanos to win at least some of these.

Classic Spawn, a non speed forced flash, and a non full powered Genis-Vell? unless the original poster meant the ridiculously overpowered versions of these characters, Thanos could put up a fight for these characters.

Of Course I meant the regular versions. THat is why it's a team. Non Reality making Genis, NOt God spawn,and not Bart. That just doesnt' make sense. People really just have nothing better to do but mess up good threads and bother the innocent. confused Thanks for defending the thread.

spawnwest
1st age Spawn would be able to take Thanos. 1st age spawn's powers are still bound my imagination. Thanos would either have to rip Spawn's head off or completely beat the necroplasm out of him, which he wouldn't be able to do, because of Vell and Flash would also be in the battle. Thanos only chance would be to outlast the fight until Spawn's power ran out. Spawn would probably rip Thanos's head off life he did the Violator in the movie. Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat the Violator.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
no expression

confused laughing laughing laughing

Check it out:

It's not just you (even though I don't like you). laughing

Tyrant
Originally posted by spawnwest
1st age Spawn would be able to take Thanos. 1st age spawn's powers are still bound my imagination. Thanos would either have to rip Spawn's head off or completely beat the necroplasm out of him, which he wouldn't be able to do, because of Vell and Flash would also be in the battle. Thanos only chance would be to outlast the fight until Spawn's power ran out. Spawn would probably rip Thanos's head off life he did the Violator in the movie. Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat the Violator. hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.