Superman vs the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Francisco
the man of steel vs

Ororo Munro
Collosus
Woleverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel

Fight takes place in the Canadian forrests. Can they beat the last son of krypton?

King_Mungi
Nope, they have nothing to counter his speed, strength, heat vision, sonic blasts, cold breath, etc.

lorddreamer
nope... what do they have to beat the speed?

Francisco
Team work? Telepathy?

guy222
Originally posted by Francisco
the man of steel vs

Ororo Munro
Collosus
Woleverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel

Fight takes place in the Canadian forrests. Can they beat the last son of krypton?

team logan/storm ftw smokin'

King_Mungi
Team work? Telepathy?

Telepathy has been very tricky to work on Superman as it took Max Lord years just to do what he did in the Sacrifice arc. Also teamwork isn't going to help much when the person can speedblitz you before you get time to blink.

Francisco
Originally posted by guy222
team logan/storm ftw smokin' Why? How?
Give me reasons for them winning this.

Francisco
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Telepathy has been very tricky to work on Superman as it took Max Lord years just to do what he did in the Sacrifice arc. Also teamwork isn't going to help much when the person can speedblitz you before you get time to blink. Mind control on Superman is pretty much unfective without years of work but illusions in the oder hand have proved to work just fine. White Queen distracts him while the others do their thing.

King_Mungi
Mind control on Superman is pretty much unfective without years of work but illusions in the oder hand have proved to work just fine. White Queen distracts him while the others do their thing.

Even illusions have failed at times against Superman due to all his heightened senses as he can "see" through them. Superman can even see your soul currently. She would be speedblitz so quick she wouldn't be able to do anything.

guy222
Why? How?
Give me reasons for them winning this.

wolverine can't die nuff said

Francisco
And when has Superman killed someone in order to beat him/her to beging with?

grey fox

Doesn't mean he can stop being thrown into the sun.

marvelprince
Speedblitz ftw.

And for Wolverine he just pulls a Sentry and tosses him into the Sun.

Cosmic Flame
Whatever. Supes falls, because Storm owns all. What does speed mean to one that can summon hurricanes the size of a continent in the blink of an eye, which everyone knows is faster than thought.

Pshah! Man of Steel indeed.

Badabing
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Whatever. Supes falls, because Storm owns all. What does speed mean to one that can summon hurricanes the size of a continent in the blink of an eye, which everyone knows is faster than thought.

Pshah! Man of Steel indeed.
WRONG!

guy222
And when has Superman killed someone in order to beat him/her to beging with?

and

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Doesn't mean he can stop being thrown into the sun.

supes throws him in sun, he heals and

Ichigo66666

and doesn't return.

Supes wins.

lorddreamer

Ok, dude, so you're effectively saying that Logan cant be beaten... BTW being in the sun would kill him. How do you heal when the cells that regenrate die immidiately?
And how, pray tell, does Superman get killed?? Block out the sun? laughing
There is no way for the Xmen to do much of anything to Superman.

xmarksthespot
The X-Men get speedblitzed.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The X-Men get speedblitzed.

That team certainly looses, but i think a team that doesn't include the more GOD like characters could win. A Line up including Kitty and Darwin would help no end. Thank god Jean Grey isn't in the team. wink

batdude123
Superman ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman ftw.

supes fly away smile

guy222
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
That team certainly looses, but i think a team that doesn't include the more GOD like characters could win. A Line up including Kitty and Darwin would help no end. Thank god Jean Grey isn't in the team. wink

i like the phoenix force cool

Doctor S.T.D.
i like the phoenix force cool

As do I, especially the one depicted duing Morison's and Claremont's original run, but some members like her a bit too much. wink

guy222
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
As do I, especially the one depicted duing Morison's and Claremont's original run, but some members like her a bit too much. wink

phoenix force>eternity>galactus

agree

Bentley
The creator of the thread should've squeezed Iceman in, so this became Iceman vs Supes.

Doctor S.T.D.
phoenix force>eternity>galactus

agree

~jumps off very tall building~

ThePittman
If they get a 1 second head start then Emma may be able to do something but if not then X-Men soup.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by ThePittman
If they get a 1 second head start then Emma may be able to do something but if not then X-Men soup.

I wouldn't say it was impossible for Superman to overcome her telepathy. It took Maxwell Lord years to brake down Supes psychic defenses (whether they be created by T.Vo or willpower). It will take Emma more than a min.

Symmetric Chaos
X-men are destroyed

It is possible to make an X-men team that might take this but this ani't it

db_renji
X-men die easily, giljotiini

Badabing
the man of steel vs

Ororo Munro
Collosus
Woleverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel

Storm causes damage and confusion to Superman with her mastery over weather. This gives Cyclops and Gambit an opening to blast Supes. Rogue and Colossus move in afterward to wrestle Supes to the ground while Emma mind rapes him. Archangel flies Wolverine in for the adamantium kill. no expression

stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing

jasofisc
i'm nearly an x-men fanboy and I don't see them wining.

maybe if it was actually a comic (hey they have wolverine) but not with kmc rules

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Badabing
Storm causes damage and confusion to Superman with her mastery over weather. This gives Cyclops and Gambit an opening to blast Supes. Rogue and Colossus move in afterward to wrestle Supes to the ground while Emma mind rapes him. Archangel flies Wolverine in for the adamantium kill. no expression

stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing

Hey, listen retard, you are a terrible person. A fanboy and I hope you die!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!! Superman can not lose to these people, you need to just go to hell, you ****** I hate you, everyone hates you! mad mad mad mad

Oh... Sarcasm... sorry... paperbag1

The Weather God
the man of steel vs

Ororo Munro
Collosus
Woleverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rogue
Gambit
Archangel

X-men lose via speedblitz by superman, none of them can do anything before the man of steel comes full force.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Weather God
X-men lose via speedblitz by superman, none of them can do anything before the man of steel comes full force.
Storm solos this via weather earthquake. shifty

stick out tongue

batdude123

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

K3VIL
This is the only mutant team I see having a chance on Supes:
Vulcan (The one that curbstomped most of the IG)
As we all saw, his powers grants him a high array of offensive and defensive attacks, so he can survive against Supes, especially when he's not alone.

Exodus (no jobber, but the one who fought to a standstill Sersi)
The old school Benne Du Paris, possess superhuman strength, durability, speed, stamina and the ability to fly at high speeds and teleport worldwide distances on a whim, he can project bolts of psionic and telekinetic energy of high power and manipulate matter to some extent.He survived re-entering Earth atmosphere from the Avalon space station and meanwhile he was fighting Holocaust.As stated before, he fought Sersi, and Eternal, to a standstill.

Exiles Mimic
He could just mix the powers of some of his team plus others mutants and show Supes that he's a powerhouse on his own.

Morph
Shapeshifter with high durability and good strength, the wildcard along with Mimic.

Blink
Remember the Hyperion fight?Supes will never know that the glowing energy she emit is a portal and will find himself lobotomized or with an arm chopped off, or severally injured.

jasofisc
Originally posted by K3VIL
This is the only mutant team I see having a chance on Supes:
Vulcan (The one that curbstomped most of the IG)
As we all saw, his powers grants him a high array of offensive and defensive attacks, so he can survive against Supes, especially when he's not alone.

Exodus (no jobber, but the one who fought to a standstill Sersi)
The old school Benne Du Paris, possess superhuman strength, durability, speed, stamina and the ability to fly at high speeds and teleport worldwide distances on a whim, he can project bolts of psionic and telekinetic energy of high power and manipulate matter to some extent.He survived re-entering Earth atmosphere from the Avalon space station and meanwhile he was fighting Holocaust.As stated before, he fought Sersi, and Eternal, to a standstill.

Exiles Mimic
He could just mix the powers of some of his team plus others mutants and show Supes that he's a powerhouse on his own.

Morph
Shapeshifter with high durability and good strength, the wildcard along with Mimic.

Blink
Remember the Hyperion fight?Supes will never know that the glowing energy she emit is a portal and will find himself lobotomized or with an arm chopped off, or severally injured.

good point x-man would also help wipe the floor with supes and iceman (phonix is a given) other then that I don't really know who would even help out most everyone else is going to be a libilty.

The Weather God

stick out tongue

You mean these
http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/2866/thatearthquarkthing23qh.th.jpghttp://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1940/thatearthquarkthing1hq.th.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Originally posted by The Weather God

logan kills supes w/claws done stick out tongue

batdude123
logan kills supes w/claws done stick out tongue

You're retarded. doped

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
You're retarded. doped That's my smilie. You owe me royalties. Royalties I say.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's my smilie. You owe me royalties. Royalties I say.

Nah. doped

lorddreamer
That is the world gayest smily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.