Kalibak- Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
two very simliar Characters to me. Very brutish and rash and have the potential to be great characters but seem to get written into the back ground. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
two very simliar Characters to me. Very brutish and rash and have the potential to be great characters but seem to get written into the back ground. Who wins?

ulik couldn't beat thor

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by guy222
ulik couldn't beat thor

And Kalli back couldn't wish to beat Supes or Orion, either. I don't really see either as potentially great characters. There basically the Hulk with more pubes.

guy222
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
And Kalli back couldn't wish to beat Supes or Orion, either. I don't really see either as potentially great characters. There basically the Hulk with more pubes.

kali>king of rock trolls

i like his fists, pretty neat

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by guy222
kali>king of rock trolls

i like his fists, pretty neat

yeah there kinda cool. I liked it when they where turned into minature Moljnirs.

guy222
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
yeah there kinda cool. I liked it when they where turned into minature Moljnirs.

yes

Beta Ray Howard
Kind of an odd fight. Can't really see one or the other taking a solid majority, or being intelligent enough to know they did.

tdawg14
I think Kalibak takes Ulik 7/10. Kalibak has more physical strength than Ulik. They could be equals as fighters but Kalibak is stronger.

olympian
Ulik.

ExtraMision5555
ahh
kalibak

i hated that guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.