Namor vs. Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Namor gets the black suit, fights in the city...

batdude123
Kalibak

Bentley
Kalibak is Superman's level of strenght, do you know how much that is?

... A lot.

Crunch n Munch
Originally posted by Bentley

... A lot. More than Namors?

Beta Ray Howard

... A lot.

Yet Captain Marvel has handled him on more than one occasion, and made him look like a chump.

Namor wins due to speed advantage, better fightings skills, etc. Strength Advantage hardly ever helped Hulk against Namor.

juggernaut74
From what I hear of Kalibak he's a tough bastard. BTW when has Namor ever bested Hulk physically on land?

Faceman
Kalibak is not the smartest person out there.

xmeat
namor would win kalibak pathetic and has anyone forgot namor fought thor. Thor> kalibak

olympian
Kalibak is a brick who gets played by Captain Marvel and one shot by Orion.

Namor is greater.

Bentley
Maybe Namor is faster and I'm pretty sure he is smarter and a better fighter, but what makes you think he can even hurt Kalibak? Captain Marvel is way stronger than Namor, and so is Supes, why should we suppose that Namor will be strong enough to damage him?

xmeat
Maybe Namor is faster and I'm pretty sure he is smarter and a better fighter, but what makes you think he can even hurt Kalibak? Captain Marvel is way stronger than Namor, and so is Supes, why should we suppose that Namor will be strong enough to damage him? cause he fought hulk and thor you trying to say they cant hurt kalibak.

Bentley
I didnt know about Namor fighting Thor, how was it? I've heard about Thor being knocked out by a bullet, so its better to check twice before saying anything.

If Wolverine can hurt Hulk, I dont think we can set him as a high level reference to resist attacks; Hulks regeneration and the power he has when he is angry is what make him so resilent, Namor knocked him down before he was much further from his level.

Beta Ray Howard
I didnt know about Namor fighting Thor, how was it? I've heard about Thor being knocked out by a bullet, so its better to check twice before saying anything.

If you think that's a day to day showing of Thor's durability, you're way off, considering he's taken hits from Galactus, Ego the Living Planet, etc and gotten up.

If Wolverine can hurt Hulk, I dont think we can set him as a high level reference to resist attacks; Hulks regeneration and the power he has when he is angry is what make him so resilent, Namor knocked him down before he was much further from his level.

You obviously think that anything in the MU doesn't get cut by Wolverine's claws, considering just about anyone Wolverine has slashed at, he cuts. It's just part of life, and Marvelites deal with it. Considering Hulk can take hits from the likes of Thor and other powerful beings, you're selling him short. It's not just his strength that goes up with anger. Everything does, including durability and regeneration time.

Quit underrating characters. People are giving Kalibak his due, but he's not defeating Namor.

Bentley
I dont mean to say that Thor's durability is low, quite the oposite, I dont see him being hurt by Namor, thats why I asked. To me, being hurted by Namor is a low end feat for Thor.

And I also know that Hulk boosts his durability with anger, thats how he fights top tiers. My point saying "Namor knocked him down before he was much further from his level", was to imply that Hulk wasnt mad enough at the point he was beaten to be imprevious to Namor's attacks.

If anything, I may be underrating Namor due ignorance of his feats, but it seems to me that if Kalibak trades hits with Supes, he must have a ridiculously high level of invulnerability or stamina. My current opinion of Namor is that he simply cannot fetch enough damage to knock him down; that said, I dont know much about Namor so I may be wrong.

I would appreciate if someone could point me to something less sketchy regarding Namor's strenght, I would gladly take it as a win for him.

Beta Ray Howard
Well, Kalibak has also been one-shotted by Billy Bastion as well, so by a rule of averages, he's durable, but not as much as one would expect.

As for Namor, the guy has proven that he is a top tier for years on end. His physical strength is actually very, very close to Hulk and Thor, and has performed very well against otehr top tiers both above and below the water.

Bentley
Well then, as long as Namor has the speed edge (which seems to be the case since I dont hear anyone throwing speed feats for Kalibal), he should win this.

UniOmni
Namor is easily as strong as Kalibak, but less durable.

But he's gonna win this match regardless.

db_renji
Namor ftw. Too much speed and a much better fighter.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
If you think that's a day to day showing of Thor's durability, you're way off, considering he's taken hits from Galactus, Ego the Living Planet, etc and gotten up.

You obviously think that anything in the MU doesn't get cut by Wolverine's claws, considering just about anyone Wolverine has slashed at, he cuts. It's just part of life, and Marvelites deal with it. Considering Hulk can take hits from the likes of Thor and other powerful beings, you're selling him short. It's not just his strength that goes up with anger. Everything does, including durability and regeneration time.

Quit underrating characters. People are giving Kalibak his due, but he's not defeating Namor. yup that lil hairy ball has even cut thanos.

olympian
Kalibak doesnt defeat any of the true top tiers and thats about it.

WrathfulDwarf
No way could Namor survive the blows from the Beta-Club.

Kalibak the Cruel wins.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmeat
namor would win kalibak pathetic and has anyone forgot namor fought thor. Thor> kalibak

Well, hell, I could fight Thor.

I mean, it wouldn't last long, but I could do it. confused

Redatom65
Kirby's kalibak wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.