people please read!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dada167
please can anybody help me.. i am a fan of the series smallville but i dont have time to watch it on the t.v.. can anybody tell me where can i download it??

Blue_Hefner
In jail.

Dan-El
Hey, guess what? First thread on the forum is called "Missed an Episode?" Maybe you should check that out.

Darth Macabre
Requesting a close.

Kal875
Originally posted by Dan-El
Hey, guess what? First thread on the forum is called "Missed an Episode?" Maybe you should check that out. lmao! Dan-el is on quite the shut down role tonight!

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
lmao! Dan-el is on quite the shut down role tonight!
I try smile

JaxN
Originally posted by dada167
please can anybody help me.. i am a fan of the series smallville but i dont have time to watch it on the t.v.. can anybody tell me where can i download it??

i'm sorry mate but it is illegal to talk where to download episodes on the forums.

dada167
cant you send me a privet message?

Dan-El
Please, just go to the top of the damn thread listings! They can help you there!

dada167
what id thread listings?(sorry im just new here)

dada167
*is

RoguePw25
Originally posted by dada167

Please use the thread provided by Dan-El.

CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.