Quasar vs. Silver Surfer vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Three of Marvel's top herald levellers fight to see who is supreme.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123
Three of Marvel's top herald levellers fight to see who is supreme.

Who wins?

quasar has met abstracts, norrin and thor who's dead

quasar's bands are the ****

tdawg14
Silver Surfer should win the majority over both. I'm assuming this is classic Thor, classic SS and classic Quasar.

thedude1948
Originally posted by guy222
quasar has met abstracts

?? what does this have to do with anything?

Stupid Rookie
I think SS takes this. In his fight with Quasar (I know Q lost on purpose) Quasar seemed very impressed with SS power. In theory he should be able to take him, at least I think.

I also think SS beats CLASSIC Thor. Just my opinion.

Soleran
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I think SS takes this. In his fight with Quasar (I know Q lost on purpose) Quasar seemed very impressed with SS power. In theory he should be able to take him, at least I think.

I also think SS beats CLASSIC Thor. Just my opinion.

Quasar has handled Phoenix powers before with his quantum bands.

Quasar has taken on and defeated abstracts in the past.

Energy being energy he can quantum dump all day on SS.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Soleran
Quasar has handled Phoenix powers before with his quantum bands.

Quasar has taken on and defeated abstracts in the past.

Energy being energy he can quantum dump all day on SS.

I honestly don't know what a quantum dump is?

SS has been shown weilding enormous amounts of energy, enough to overload Molecule Man, enough to grant life to a dead planet etc. I don't doubt the bands, but just think SS is a little stronger.

What abstracts are you talking about?

marvelprince
I think Quasar takes this one. Limitless energy release and greater capacity for absorption (as demonstrated when he absorbed Ego and Surfer couldn't) should give him the win.

Validus
Silver Surfer

Molecule man
quasar wins easily...

juggernaut66666
Surfer.

Soleran
I don't even think SS could SPEEDBLITZ Quasar for the win, now that says something!

guy222
I honestly don't know what a quantum dump is?

SS has been shown weilding enormous amounts of energy, enough to overload Molecule Man, enough to grant life to a dead planet etc. I don't doubt the bands, but just think SS is a little stronger.

What abstracts are you talking about?

living tribunal, eternity, death

guy222
Originally posted by Molecule man
quasar wins easily...

bands rival mjolnir stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by thedude1948
?? what does this have to do with anything?

btw quasar wins

the new ghost rider movie will be better than ff/surfer

stick out tongue

Stupid Rookie
living tribunal, eternity, death

What has he done to make you think he could tangle with them? Honestly just asking because I don't remember comics where they met.

guy222
What has he done to make you think he could tangle with them? Honestly just asking because I don't remember comics where they met.

i am very quirky

i never said he could hang with them
he met them
many years in comics, being an attorney helps me with this silly stuff

smile

Stupid Rookie
i am very quirky

i never said he could hang with them
he met them
many years in comics, being an attorney helps me with this silly stuff

smile

HARDY HAR HAR HAR! Yeah well SS met LT, so I guess he wins! LT even gave him some special powers for a few minutes. Can't remember any of the details

batdude123
HARDY HAR HAR HAR! Yeah well SS met LT, so I guess he wins! LT even gave him some special powers for a few minutes. Can't remember any of the details

I think LT made Silver Surfer into a living universe, iirc.

juggernaut66666
I think LT made Silver Surfer into a living universe, iirc.
yes

guy222

silver surfer v.1 #31 stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Anyone who's well-versed on all 3 of these people knows that Quasar, while badass, is a step down from the other two. General consensus seems to be Surfer between him and Thor, but Thor actually has a victory in hand from actual comic appearences. And contrary to popular belief, Thor is faster than normal humans...speedblitz can only go so far against him.

I won't argue for Thor over Surfer (yet) but it would be a good fight.

DigiMark007
I'll relent a bit from that comment there....Quasar could probably pull some out, and has good showings against at least Surfer. But I really can't see him winning.

Validus
The first post was fine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By all rights it shoudl be surfer wins 5/10 Thor wins 3/10 and quasar wins 2/10. Quasar seems to be the most powerful of the three energy wielding wise. But THor and surfer are more diversified in thier powers and they also have greater durability and strength. Surfer beats everyone in speed and durability and use of his powers. They would make a great vs. thread together tho.All Three are Beast.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer beats everyone in speed and durability and use of his powers.

Speed, sure.
Durability, questionable.
Use of his powers, also questionable. Surfer's diverse as hell, but how often does he do more than energy blasts? Thor's probably close in terms of versatility.

...I agree with your overall assessment though, so we're essentially in agreement in this fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Durability, questionable.

Surfer has better durability... imo.

Beta Ray Howard
Surfer has better durability... imo.

Agreed, but both are very close behind on their best days.

I'd give majority to Quasar, actually, but Surfer could pull it off too.

Thor would have to fight like he did during Blood and Thunder to win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.