Kalibak vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
bloodlust is on
who will win

olympian
Kalibak loses while being mocked to death.

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
bloodlust is on
who will win

herc

olympian
Kali only chance of winning this is if hes powered up. Under his own power, hes not good enough.

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Kalibak is borderline retarded, but he's gonna destroy Herc, boosted or not.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Kalibak is borderline retarded, but he's gonna destroy Herc, boosted or not. Thought so too...

olympian
What the f**k? Kalibak is borderline retarded, but he's gonna destroy Herc, boosted or not.

He sure does have a good winning record:

Gets schooled by CM

Gets schooled by Superman

Gets schooled by Orion

who else?

He only wins when hes boosted. Hes not strong enough to this task.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. ALL OF WHOM ARE AROUND SUPERMAN LEVEL OR OVER, AND HENCE, ARE FAR ABOVE HERCULES!

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36204.png

Kalibak wins, now shut up and stop trying to foul DC's rep.

jasonk3
Ahem. ALL OF WHOM ARE AROUND SUPERMAN LEVEL OR OVER, AND HENCE, ARE FAR ABOVE HERCULES!

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-36207.png

olympian

Didnt i told you to go read comics?

Not a single one of those is "far above" Hercules physically speaking. Including Superman. Having a trowback character who hardly wins having good chances here its nonsense.

Kali loses as per usual.

And kid, your doing more harm to DC`s rep that i could possibly do. Your backing a character that doesnt deserve its own rep for starters.

TricksterPriest
Superman is at least a class 1Billion. (which may be lowballing him abit) Most people who can fight him, are around that level. Hercules has nowhere near that level of power. Let's see a marvel top tier move a planet under their own power. Kalibak get clobbered by Orion, but he does decently against him in a slugfest. and Orion is more powerful than Supes.

Kalibak destroys him.

Psyquis52
Kalibak loses because your arguements were awful.

grey fox
Superman is at least a class 1Billion. (which may be lowballing him abit) Most people who can fight him, are around that level. Hercules has nowhere near that level of power. Let's see a marvel top tier move a planet under their own power. Kalibak get clobbered by Orion, but he does decently against him in a slugfest. and Orion is more powerful than Supes.

Kalibak destroys him.

Not siding with anyone here but do the words 'Thor' and 'Midgard Serpent' come to mind.

Bentley
Herc is actually very strong, you know, hanging with Thor who is near Supes level. He is also more skilled and intelligent than Kalibak. It comes down to speed (as always).

Psyquis52
You know it's a sad day when people are talking about Herc winning a fight because he's smarter. stick out tongue

SevenShackles
i like Kalibak, everytime i see him im happy just like when i see the local retarded boy try and cross the street. im glad to see him trying at something but it doesnt stop the fact he cant do it.

Herc wins.

olympian
Superman is at least a class 1Billion. (which may be lowballing him abit) Most people who can fight him, are around that level.

Hulk and Thor are "cl 1 billion" then?

Man i bawled at that one.

Hercules has nowhere near that level of power..

No no. See, if superman is "cl 1 billion" and all who manage to give him a good sport are also somewhere the same class, then Hercules who has given a match to the likes of Hulk and Thor is also somewhere "1 billion".

Holy saint Dragonball ratings.

Let's see a marvel top tier move a planet under their own power.

Now, where to pick: Hercules helding the Earth, a Hercules and Thor armwrestling match generating planet shaking force, a struggle between Hyperion and WonderMan generating the same force, Gladiator and Hulk punching planet sized objects and Thor fishing the Midgard Serpent off the Earth and creating thus side effects on the globe.

tell you what, pick the one you like.

Oh, wait. Let me ask one question for this one. When did current Superman moved a planet under his own power? I know the answer. Do you?

Kalibak get clobbered by Orion, but he does decently against him in a slugfest..

If he gets constantly clobbered as you say, he cant be decent.

and Orion is more powerful than Supes...

And he regulary doesnt use anything against Kalibak other than his physical atributes. And theres a reason for it: he hasent need to against that chump.

Kalibak gets destroyed.

Utterly agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.