Oh my Satan! LW's Cousin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Psst. guys. I think the user, LW's Cousin might just be LanceWindu's cousin.........!!

Gasp!

Teehee.

~Da Rev~
It is.

Thorinn
Did you get help with that one? detective

Dusty
That's so crazy, that it actually makes sense.

Scythe
Originally posted by Thorinn
Did you get help with that one? detective

Yes, from my magical goat fairy that tells me to plug emo kids full of bullets!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Scythe
Psst. guys. I think the user, LW's Cousin might just be LanceWindu's cousin.........!!

Gasp!

Teehee.

Really?!?! eek! I had no clue *gasp* eek!

Thorinn
Yes, from my magical goat fairy that tells me to plug emo kids full of bullets! I thought I was the only one who had one of those. ermm

LW's Cousin

Gasp!

Teehee.

Pssssttt. You know what?? I think I heard somewhere she is his younger cousin from Vegas......Could it be?

Scythe
Guys, I was just kidding about that magical goat fairy that tells me to commit crimes... heheh...hehe...hehe....

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Really?!?! eek! I had no clue *gasp* eek!

I know! Let's dance!

Raven Guardia
Guys, I was just kidding about that magical goat fairy that tells me to commit crimes... heheh...hehe...hehe....

I know! Let's dance!

Okay! eek!

LW's Cousin
I know! Let's dance!

Fun! I like to dance.

Scythe
Originally posted by Thorinn
I thought I was the only one who had one of those. ermm

That two-timing goatwhore!

Originally posted by LW's Cousin
Pssssttt. You know what?? I think I heard somewhere she is his younger cousin from Vegas......Could it be?

No way!

=Tired Hiker=
I heard that combined, she and Lance have a midichlorian count higher than that of Master Yoda! fear

LW's Cousin
No way!

Yes its true. I am Kens 15 year old cousin...from Vegas.

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I heard that combined, she and Lance have a midichlorian count higher than that of Master Yoda! fear

OH

MY

SATAN,

NO!!!!

LW's Cousin

Im sorry but what is a midichlorian count? But yes my cousin and I make a retty fun pair when we get together it could mean trouble. lol. shifty

=Tired Hiker=
Im sorry but what is a midichlorian count? But yes my cousin and I make a retty fun pair when we get together it could mean trouble. lol. shifty

It's what binds everything together with the power of the Force, it's a Star Wars thing, ask Lance . . . wink

LW's Cousin
It's what binds everything together with the power of the Force, it's a Star Wars thing, ask Lance . . . wink

ohh I will have to do that as soon as he gets on. But Im sure it has to be true. smile

Scythe
This thread makes my head wanna explode...

LW's Cousin
This thread makes my head wanna explode...

I'm sorry sad Why is that?

Scythe
I'm sorry sad Why is that?

I....don't...know...

T3H K3N™
My cousin is weird! eek!

Scythe
Hey buddy! You just can't come into threads I started for-

Oh, it's Lance.

T3H K3N™
Hey buddy! You just can't come into threads I started for-

Oh, it's Lance.

Oh, yeah...just me.

Scythe
Nice new username.

LW's Cousin

Scythe
I resent that. I may be slow (or blonde to put it in better words) sometimes but I am not wierd.

I am sorry your head wants to explode.

Nah, I'm just messin' with you. You're totally cool in my book, and if anyone give you crap....I'LL KILL THEM!!!

Then feed them to my goat.

LW's Cousin
Nah, I'm just messin' with you. You're totally cool in my book, and if anyone give you crap....I'LL KILL THEM!!!

Then feed them to my goat.

Awww thanks I feel special. big grin lol. Are you sure that is good for the goat though?

Scythe
Awww thanks I feel special. big grin lol. Are you sure that is good for the goat though?

Ofcourse, I shall fatten him up, then eat him!

LW's Cousin
Ofcourse, I shall fatten him up, then eat him!
Goat? eww gross. sad That can't taste very well. Then again I tend to be a picky eater when it comes to odd food. Except sushi. I love that.

Scythe
Goat? eww gross. sad That can't taste very well. Then again I tend to be a picky eater when it comes to odd food. Except sushi. I love that.

Gah, you eat sushi?! Nasty! What's wrong with you??

LW's Cousin
Gah, you eat sushi?! Nasty! What's wrong with you??
I get that reaction a lot. My cousin (a different one than lance) took mw out for it one night and I loved it. I dont eat like octupus or anyhting. Just mild stuff. It is good though, have you ever actually tried it? It is better than goat. stick out tongue

Scythe
I get that reaction a lot. My cousin (a different one than lance) took mw out for it one night and I loved it. I dont eat like octupus or anyhting. Just mild stuff. It is good though, have you ever actually tried it? It is better than goat. stick out tongue

Have you ever tasted my slow roasted goat? It's to die for.

And yes, tried sushi, thought it was bleh. I'm the goat at the asian place going: "My food's not cooked dude...".

LW's Cousin
Have you ever tasted my slow roasted goat? It's to die for.

And yes, tried sushi, thought it was bleh. I'm the goat at the asian place going: "My food's not cooked dude...".

Why no I haven't had you goat. I just might have to try that somday. Umm I guess all I can say is food is better uncooked? Or fish at least.

Scythe
Why no I haven't had you goat. I just might have to try that somday. Umm I guess all I can say is food is better uncooked? Or fish at least.

How 'bout boiled?

LW's Cousin
How 'bout boiled?
The fish or the goat? confused

Scythe
Fish.

LW's Cousin
I would't know. Other than sushi I have never had fish. I don't really plan on it either. Do you like it boiled?

Strangelove
This thread makes my head wanna explode... you made it. I you explode, I'm not cleaning it up nahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.