Terry on the 4th movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Johnny Depp - not signed to any deal, not committed, but would certainly consider it, I think
Gore Verbinksi - not signed to any deal, not committed
All other actors - not signed
Ted and Terry - not signed to any deal
Jerry Bruckheimer - would very much like to have another movie
Disney - would like to have another movie under the right financial circumstances
Pirates fans - seemingly pretty much split on whether there should be a 4th movie

That about sums it up.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=93730

Chiki Mina
Oh, yeah! I read it and I posted it somewhere on another thread. So, they better give us an ending that is satisfying, not confusing. Not to leave us a cliffhanger like DMC.

LovelyOne
they may not be split if the ending promises something amazing to come from a differnt story.

PirateDiva
Well DMC had to give us a Cliffhanger because there is a 3rd MoViE!!! DMC IS A MIDDLE MOVIE! Thats Something i Dont think Most PPl UnDerstand and thats why a lot of ppl did not like the Movie!!!

POTC3 will have a resolution GORE said it Himself!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
I'd love a 4th movie! Ahhhh I can never get onto Wordplayer, I never have been able to get on it! Unfair! But I definately think Johnny Depp and Jerry Buckheimer would be the 1st to do another movie, for sure!

a-k-a-amber
i wouldnt mind a fourth ovie but there is as far as it can go they dont want to drag it out forever and i just can't wait for AWE!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
Yeah I see what you mean! It's bot as if they were books 1st, then turned into movies. So they can stop whenever, but if Awe sums it, which I think it will, then I don't want any more sequeals. But I hope they make a prequeal, that'd be so kool!

Chiki Mina
I wouldn't mind a fourth movie, if AWE brings a closure to us at the end and not leave us confused, scratching our heads and a drool dripping out of our mouths like idiots.

If I see AWE ending that brings closure yet gives a possible 4th, then hey I'm up to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.