Women of the WWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus
Who's your favorite lady wrestler of all time? For me it's between Mickie James and Trish Stratus. I respect the former for her talent (did you know she got her start wrestling men?!), the latter for her beauty. I'm so sad Trish is retired. Can't wait to see her on Armed and Famous though, it's cool to think that in addition to being badass in unarmed combat she's now an actual police officer. Gotta love that reality TV.

guy222
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Who's your favorite lady wrestler of all time? For me it's between Mickie James and Trish Stratus. I respect the former for her talent (did you know she got her start wrestling men?!), the latter for her beauty. I'm so sad Trish is retired. Can't wait to see her on Armed and Famous though, it's cool to think that in addition to being badass in unarmed combat she's now an actual police officer. Gotta love that reality TV.

wendi richter cool

~Pielover~
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Who's your favorite lady wrestler of all time? For me it's between Mickie James and Trish Stratus. I respect the former for her talent (did you know she got her start wrestling men?!), the latter for her beauty. I'm so sad Trish is retired. Can't wait to see her on Armed and Famous though, it's cool to think that in addition to being badass in unarmed combat she's now an actual police officer. Gotta love that reality TV. Mickie James is annoying. Trish is kinda not annoying.

Basically, the only point to women in the WWE is for the secks, because most of the Women matches suck.

Lord Evolution
I haven't watched Wrestling ever since it was changed from the WWF to WWE.

But I think her name was Debra, is she still wrestling?

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
I haven't watched Wrestling ever since it was changed from the WWF to WWE.

But I think her name was Debra, is she still wrestling?

Steve and Debra had some legal issues

RuthlessRufus
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Mickie James is annoying. Trish is kinda not annoying.

Basically, the only point to women in the WWE is for the secks, because most of the Women matches suck.

Most, but not all. Anyway, if you like the secks, have it: Trish somewhat naked: http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=118365 You don't get a body like that from working in "entertainment". That's an athlete's body. It seems like they're playing down her secksuality in Armed and Famous though, which makes sense because she's supposed to be taken seriously as a police officer.

G U I T A R
My choice would have to come down to Kelly Kelly from ECW She has an amazing body and anyone who disagreees is crazy.

TaZ#12
Yeah, she does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.