Batman Capt America Spidey V Moon Knight Black Widow Usagent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
hI Peeps. You guys know how much I love Batman. I think it would fairly interesting to see who wins this six man match. Let me kniow what everyone thinks.

marvelprince
Team 1 wins via curbstop. Spider-Man potentially take team 2 on his own, throw in Batman and Captain America and this is a easy win for them

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
hI Peeps. You guys know how much I love Batman. I think it would fairly interesting to see who wins this six man match. Let me kniow what everyone thinks.

good thread

wink

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
good thread

wink

who is us agent

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
TSpider-Man potentially take team 2 on his own,

Wouldnt Mk give Spiderman trouble?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wouldnt Mk give Spiderman trouble?

Um...no. Moon Knight has no powers, is a good fighter but not one of the best. No way does he give Spider-Man trouble.

Only person that would prove a challenge to Spider-Man would be USAgent due to his powers

Alfheim

Only person that would prove a challenge to Spider-Man would be USAgent due to his powers

Thats not saying much really. Still gets his ass kicked by Cap.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats not saying much really. Still gets his ass kicked by Cap.

Exactly. Hence my first point...

Team 1 wins via curbstop. Spider-Man potentially take team 2 on his own, throw in Batman and Captain America and this is a easy win for them

Alfheim
Fair enough.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
who is us agent

Wayne/Rogers/Parker win

LORDSIDIOUS01
Moon Knight has always been a good but sorry version of Batman. USAgent is a good character but sorry version of Cap. Black Widow should be wearing armor. Team one takes this after a nice long fight.

Metalmanx

guy222
Moon Knight has always been a good but sorry version of Batman. USAgent is a good character but sorry version of Cap. Black Widow should be wearing armor. Team one takes this after a nice long fight.

Black Widow kisses Bruce. US Agent takes down Steve. MK under moon stops Spidey. Then we have a beer

Hercules
Agent shouldn't get owned as much as he does, really, I used to really like Agent but he seems to get punked nearly as much as Apoc.

I still love the issue of WCA where he hands Hawkeye his ass, LOVE IT!

But yup, Team one wins by quite the Margin.

LORDSIDIOUS01
USAgent is a jobber.

Hercules
USAgent is a jobber.

I know. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.