Darkseid vs. Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who would win in a battle in space?

King Kandy
Darkseid, Stranger hasn't done anything impressive.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Who would win in a battle in space?

stranger>jobber
stranger should've been fourth face of the true living tribunal stick out tongue

tru-marvell
Originally posted by guy222
stranger>jobber
stranger should've been fourth face of the true living tribunal stick out tongue

That's what I thought, so shouldn't he be waaaay beyond Darkseid?

guy222
Originally posted by tru-marvell
That's what I thought, so shouldn't he be waaaay beyond Darkseid?

yes

Ichigo66666
But he isn't. LT's 4th face is a void.

guy222
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
But he isn't. LT's 4th face is a void.

it is

still, stranger>darkseid

Mider999
you havent proven stranger is above darkseid, you gotta give us some feets that distinguish such a diffrence. Titles mean nothing with out anything to back the up weather its the LT or the spectre, strange or even darkseid but i know darkseid has some good feats, and stranger should too but we'd have to compare them, untill then we cant say stranger is stronger till we have determined it to be actually true.

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
stranger>jobber
Whoah, I totaly forgot that. He's got that to his credit.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
you havent proven stranger is above darkseid, you gotta give us some feets that distinguish such a diffrence. Titles mean nothing with out anything to back the up weather its the LT or the spectre, strange or even darkseid but i know darkseid has some good feats, and stranger should too but we'd have to compare them, untill then we cant say stranger is stronger till we have determined it to be actually true.

ok smile

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy

thank u stick out tongue

the Darkone
Stranger is above Darkseid.

K3VIL
Titles and ranks actually give facts.
Stranger was among the host of cosmic beings summoned from LT when Thanos usurped the HOTU.And he was enlisted among Galactus, Celestials and the Abstracts, which put him in a high ranking.
No jobber Darkseid is surely above a skyfather, I mean the one that moves planets by telekinesis and mind control the Daxamites whole population, and will gave him a fight.The "I'm Supes punching ball so he can a cosmic level guy" one, will lose in a picosecond.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Stranger is above Darkseid.

yes

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy

yes

draxx_tOfU
well, the Stranger did use his power to imprison the Overmind on a single mote of dust...

besides, the guy is more of a scientist/researcher than a warrior...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
Titles and ranks actually give facts.
Stranger was among the host of cosmic beings summoned from LT when Thanos usurped the HOTU.And he was enlisted among Galactus, Celestials and the Abstracts, which put him in a high ranking.
No jobber Darkseid is surely above a skyfather, I mean the one that moves planets by telekinesis and mind control the Daxamites whole population, and will gave him a fight.The "I'm Supes punching ball so he can a cosmic level guy" one, will lose in a picosecond.

IF Titles and rank mean anything, then DS is the balance that heals the source. The source is above the LT.

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
well, the Stranger did use his power to imprison the Overmind on a single mote of dust...

besides, the guy is more of a scientist/researcher than a warrior...

yes

Mider999
is these all the feats they have, i mean darkseid did mind controll three billion super man level beings and still fought, and also moved two entire planets out of there orbit, and at his true size he might even be bigger then the stranger, ive read that he was offered the place of the fourth face of the LT not that he was the forth face.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
is these all the feats they have, i mean darkseid did mind controll three billion super man level beings and still fought, and also moved two entire planets out of there orbit, and at his true size he might even be bigger then the stranger, ive read that he was offered the place of the fourth face of the LT not that he was the forth face.

The only one above the true Living Tribunal is God stick out tongue

bigbran
I always wondered that as well... Stranger being the fourth face...
How would this work?

The guy gets beat up, or stalemates SS all the time. How is he so powerful on this forum? He isn't Galactus level, he isn't Odin level, his only battle feats are fighting Surfer basically.
He has shown nothing on the level people put him at. Don't put him at the level you want him to be, and start looking at his actual feats!
He loses this fight, it's non-debatable.

Although the OE probably wouldn't work on him. He still goes down... hard!

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I always wondered that as well... Stranger being the fourth face...
How would this work?

The guy gets beat up, or stalemates SS all the time. How is he so powerful on this forum? He isn't Galactus level, he isn't Odin level, his only battle feats are fighting Surfer basically.
He has shown nothing on the level people put him at. Don't put him at the level you want him to be, and start looking at his actual feats!
He loses this fight, it's non-debatable.

Although the OE probably wouldn't work on him. He still goes down... hard!

Stranger>Darkseid

DevilGoblin
Stranger is Galactus level. Darkseid is a bug.
Stranger owns/kills/rapes/defeats/erases any version of darkseid and his legions of stupid delusional fanboys.

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Stranger is Galactus level. Darkseid is a bug.
Stranger owns/kills/rapes/defeats/erases any version of darkseid and his legions of stupid delusional fanboys.

bump

Mider999
really he's galactus level.......and what proof do you have to say that. Im asking not saying that your wrong but what proof do you have. The guy is the combonation of an entire planet before he was retconed into the fourth face of the LT, before they retconed the LT into being omniversal and having m-bodys before that he had none and he was only multiversal to my knowledge, and also the biggest jobber of them all.

why dont you all get a list of there feats and just compare them then youd have your answer to who wins faster.

FearOfBlood
Stranger any single time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.