Why didn't he dissapear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In ROTJ when Vader dies, why didn't his body dissapear straight away like Obi Wans and Yoda's?

EPIIIBITES
Do a search for "dissapear", and you get tons of threads about Jedis, Siths disappearing...Including this one...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1535&highlight=dissapear+forumid%3A5

Sesse

Blue_Hefner
He did after Luke threw on that fire

queeq

Sesse
Yeah. Great.

Its not very fun to inspect the damage done after a bar-night.
Lucky me I didn't go around insulting people.. Too much.

queeq
Who did?

zhellblah
ye after reading that thread i think that anakin's organic remains inside the mechanical suit disappeared while Luke dragged him onto the ship. they didn't show him dissappearing. later, when Luke is burning his father, he is only burning the remains. OR!!! maybe when quigon was burned in PM, that was the only way for him to become a ghost since he "wasn't ready" to die. Thus, Luke burned his father in the traditional fashin, and thus Anakin could come back as a ghost.
I dunno it could be either

queeq
That never really worked. I seems to me that burning was a custom among Jedi. And according to some, Luke only burnt the suit. Which I think is lame... why didn't they show us then? And if it took OB1 and Yoda to learn it after 20 years of meditation, how could Anakin have learnt without ANY prior knowledge.

Alliance
Vader didn't dissappear to piss off fanboys.

Lucas is so cunning 13

queeq
He changed his mind, that's no cunning.

Alliance
"Lucas" and "cunning" should never be used in the same sentace.

queeq
laughing out loud

Count Makashi
Lucas is very cunning, look how much money he made on Jar Jar, you cant do that, unless you are very smart.

Alliance
no

Superfly4000
Jar Jar is the central element of all of the movies. he IS the chosen one

queeq
I knew that.

Alliance
Actually, the clones are the chosen ones wink

queeq
After JarJar gave up his title.

Alliance
After we blasted him.

queeq
No, captain, he's alive!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.