A brief description about the teaser trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina

Mistypirate
She is not interested in what???? confused confused Although the trailer sounds good. smile

Chiki Mina
I think Jack was flirting to her like in the curiosity scene.

But remeber, it was quick and not all clear.

PirateDiva
OOoooooo....Why is Liz saying im not interested!!!

Man O Man!!! Thats sounds cool once u get over the confusing side of it!! LOL!!!

PirateDiva
LOL...I Love how we all dont pay attention to anything else except....Why is Liz saying Im Not interested to Jack...lol!!!

Mistypirate
I don't want Jack to flirt with her again, that is so old. I was hoping that would start ignoring her. But it sounds really good, I like it.

Now, who's yo baby's daddy? eek!

Chiki Mina
I just think it's like the curiosity scene again. But I can't think of anything for now.

I think they are flirting again lol

charrmgirl2007
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...I Love how we all dont pay attention to anything else except....Why is Liz saying Im Not interested to Jack...lol!!!
I think that by Elizabeth saying 'I'm Not interested' to Jack is her probably being in denial about her feelings for him.....but it's just a thought
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/65860e18.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/a3a02bd4.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/fad54b2c.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/56836071.gif
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/964001b1.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/146fb5ff.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/6ca49e8b.pnghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/26244f96.gif

Chiki Mina
I think you're right.

Could be possible.

She did the same thing at the persuade me scene and the curiosity scene.

willofthewisp
Hopefully it's irrelevant to their relationship. "I'm not interested" could mean, "I'm not interested in being the bait in this trap we're setting" or "I'm not interested in eating that moldy bread."

Chiki Mina
"Im not interested in Will no more" lol just kidding. On to serious stuff.

You have a point, willo. But, I can't help but think it's something like the curiosity scene. I have no proof, but I just can't help.

surfchikpir8fan
OMG!!! Why can't May be tomorrow!

ludagurl3d
I wouldn't get excited or worry either way. Trailers are always cut to be misleading, and sometimes lines they put in trailers don't even end up in the movies.

surfchikpir8fan
Yeah, but still I can't help getting excited cuz I know already AWE is gonna be the biggest hit of next year!

ludagurl3d
LOL I'm excited too....and i'm glad that so far there are no E/W scenes.

Chiki Mina
All we can do is be patient lil pirates and wait for our booty wink

PirateDiva
Yes I agree!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
All we can do is be patient lil pirates and wait for our booty wink
You mean Booty call? confused laughing

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
You mean Booty call? confused laughing

From My JoHnnY!!! LOL!!

Mistypirate
From My JoHnnY!!! LOL!!

LMAO Yes.

*LOOKS AROUND* Everyone is gone. confused

PirateDiva
LMAO Yes.

*LOOKS AROUND* Everyone is gone. confused

I Know right! Where did everybody go?

Chiki Mina
No more news about the teaser or the official trailer. I'm not going to believe 100% on that description. I'm not saying I don't beleive the dude who posted it, but some trailers or teasers do sometimes intend to trick you in believeing something else.

PirateDiva
Ya! What Mina Said!

D_Shiznitdog
I like it. thanks for posting. I saw a picture of this scene!: "A huge whirlpool with a lightning bolt striking the center and a ship skirting around the edge."

Chiki Mina
Have you showed us that pic? I don't remember.

PirateDiva
It's more of a drawing but Here is the PiCTuRe that D shiznitdog was talking about!!!

IheartPocky
Hm. Any thoughts on when this happens?

PirateDiva
Maybe it's that TITANIC EPIC BATTLE THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT!!! And this is what the outcome is, Maybe trying to drown PIRACY!! Idk!

Mistypirate
It's more of a drawing but Here is the PiCTuRe that D shiznitdog was talking about!!!

Did anyone has noticed that in the upper left side of the drawing of the whirlpool it appears as if there are two people sword fighting. I don't know, it looks like it. Or is it just me seeing things?

PirateDiva
Did anyone has noticed that in the upper left side of the drawing of the whirlpool it appears as if there are two people sword fighting. I don't know, it looks like it. Or is it just me seeing things?

No ya it was mentioned a while ago that it looks like the Jack & DAvy swordfight up on a big crowsnest that is rumored to happen in AWE!

Chiki Mina
It looks to me two people having a sword fight. But who?

PirateDiva
Jack and Davy!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
It looks to me two people having a sword fight. But who?

Remember the rumor about Jack and Davy sword fighting in the crowds nest, it looks like it. And there is also a rumor of Jack and Liz jumping from a high place. But it look to me like it is Davy and Jack sword fighting.

PirateDiva
Really Jack and Liz jumping from a high Place? Wow!! Sounds cool!!

Mistypirate
Yes It was rumored a while ago.

TheOnes2
Actualy the Jack and Davy fighting in a crows nest in a storm and Jack and Liz jumping isnt a rumour, it was the footage shown at Comic Con (which i saw)

jackismyboo
comic con? what is that? Can you post a link? How did you see it?

sorry for so many questions but with pirates trailer and spoilers and all anything about pirates i want to know.

IheartPocky
Comin Con! It's a convention with all kinds of goodies and people dressed up like Star Wars and Anime characters! Oh, and Jack sparrow and many more..

No, I don't think it is anywhere. Someone taped the Spiderman footage at Comic con and put it on youtube. But not for pirates..

jackismyboo
thx for that info. It sounds fun i wish i went.

I wish they did one for pirates that will be so cool!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Actualy the Jack and Davy fighting in a crows nest in a storm and Jack and Liz jumping isnt a rumour, it was the footage shown at Comic Con (which i saw)

Thanks for clearing that for us smile

PirateDiva
NICE....Just the thought that Jack and Liz will hold hands and jump off somewhere high is awsome idea!!!! Wow...i love it!!! Just the fact that ONCE AGAIN THEY ARE ALONE together in an adventure is amazing!! I bet thats when they MAKE THE BABY!!! LOl!!

Mistypirate
NICE....Just the thought that Jack and Liz will hold hands and jump off somewhere high is awsome idea!!!! Wow...i love it!!! Just the fact that ONCE AGAIN THEY ARE ALONE!! I bet thats when they MAKE THE BABY!!! LOl!!

LMAO I can picture it now.

EXT: 124 A very high place.

Jack
(hand claps with Elizabeth, ready to jump, holds her back)
Elizabeth, before we jump I would like to tell you something......In case we don't see each other again. Ever since...Holds back.

Elizabeth
What? tell me. Jack we don't have much time.

Jack
Ever since I met you, my life has been upside down (Jack realizes those weren't the exact words) Elizabeth gives him a look.

Jack
No thats not what I meant. Never mind, JUMP!!

Elizabeth
No Jack, I am not jumping until you tell me.

Jack
Ever since the day that we met, I have fallen more and more in love with you.

Elizabeth
(with a surprise look on her face) Ohhh Jack
she gets closer to him and starts kissing him passionately. They consummate their love in 15 seconds. And clasping their hands, they jump from the high cliff and land on the vast and immense ocean.Camera fades to black.

katelovespirate
oh misty... you done yourself proud. LOL. that was flipping hilarious.

Mistypirate
I'm glad you like it. Yes I'm so proud of myself. embarrasment

PirateDiva
LMAO I can picture it now.

EXT: 124 A very high place.

Jack
(hand claps with Elizabeth, ready to jump, holds her back)
Elizabeth, before we jump I would like to tell you something......In case we don't see each other again. Ever since...Holds back.

Elizabeth
What? tell me. Jack we don't have much time.

Jack
Ever since I met you, my life has been upside down (Jack realizes those weren't the exact words) Elizabeth gives him a look.

Jack
No thats not what I meant. Never mind, JUMP!!

Elizabeth
No Jack, I am not jumping until you tell me.

Jack
Ever since the day that we met, I have fallen more and more in love with you.

Elizabeth
(with a surprise look on her face) Ohhh Jack
she gets closer to him and starts kissing him passionately. They consummate their love in 15 seconds. And clasping their hands, they jump from the high cliff and land on the vast and immense ocean.Camera fades to black.

LMAO!!!! laughing OMG MISTY That was super funny....but hey Maybe Jack will be like in case i die I Love u type of thing!!! LOL!

Mistypirate
No not going to happen *sniff* *sniff* sad

PirateDiva
Misty Snap out of it!!!!! I know this looks bad ....but Keep the faith for all our sakes.....ur making me want to cry!!! sad

Chiki Mina
this is getting way out of hand..

Mistypirate
I know it has gotten way out of hand, it happens when you are so passionate about the characters. I feel like I have just waisted my time.

Chiki Mina
It's not a waste and it won't be a waste.

lovethemtigers
misty...i've been where you are...back in october when all the spoilers started coming out...i would get so discouraged ( or was it september)...tha'ts when the therapy thread was started....please, just calm down...the boy was hired to play a young version of Jack Sparrow not Will Turner...hold on to that thought..just cause they are doing some refilming with Will and liz...doesn't necessarily mean it bodes ill for jack and liz....

Mistypirate
I bet the W/E shippers are laughing at us. Surreal is probably going to have a blast. This is so horrible.

PirateDiva
You know maybe they should shoot an altenate ending for AWE DVD....one in favor to the W/E ship and one in favor of J/E that way everyone is happy!!! lol!

Mistypirate
I'm positive now. big grin

PirateDiva
OOooo TeLL Me TeLL Me!!! I wanna be positive too...lol!!

Mistypirate
Ill pm you

Chiki Mina
Now I really want the trailer smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.