A Truly Magnificant Marvel Team if I do say so vs. A worthy DC counter part!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer (Current Upgraded)
Thor (Classic)
Quasar
Gladiator
Photon (Genis Vell)
Sentry
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Worlock
Phayla Vell
Monica Rambeau

These 12 Marvel heroes would make an awesome Team. Like a cosmic Knights of the round table orsomething. They would prolly need some truly awesome enemies to make the stories intersting. Each One brings something very powerful to the table. I had to search and think long and hard to get a worthy DC counter team. These Two teams are chosen to battle it out to the death with No BFR. Who takes home thier very lives and who is left in the cosmic dust? This battle should be about strat as well as Power.

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Zuriel (Heavenly Armored)
Infinity Man
Wave Rider
Kyle Rayner ( Just before He turned to ION)
Auron
Dr. Fate
Flash (Can fly for this battle or run in space as he has done before)
Firestorm Elemental (If he's too powerful then sub Classic FS Didn't know current surfers lvl so I had to find someone to match him)
Maxima

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor (Classic)
Quasar
Gladiator
Photon (Genis Vell)
Sentry
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Worlock
Phayla Vell
Monica Rambeau

These 12 Marvel heroes would make an awesome Team. Like a cosmic Knights of the round table orsomething. They would prolly need some truly awesome enemies to make the stories intersting. Each One brings something very powerful to the table. I had to search and think long and hard to get a worthy DC counter team. These Two teams are chosen to battle it out to the death with No BFR. Who takes home thier very lives and who is left in the cosmic dust? This battle should be about strat as well as Power.

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Infinity Man
Wave Rider
Auron
Dr. Fate
Firestorm Elemental (If he's too powerful then sub Classic FS Didn't know current surfers lvl so I had to find someone to match him)
Maxima

very interesting

marvel wins wink

King Kandy
Not you again...

Marvel leaves them in the dust effortlessly, 10/10.

long pig
Are any of the DC team members immune to time control?

Doctor S.T.D.
Thor (Classic)
Quasar
Gladiator
Photon (Genis Vell)
Sentry
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Worlock
Phayla Vell
Monica Rambeau

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Infinity Man
Wave Rider
Auron
Dr. Fate
Maxima

I must ask u about youre user name, is ther any truth to it ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
Are any of the DC team members immune to time control?
Several of the DC members are Immune to it and are actually very proficiant at it.

guy222
Several of the DC members are Immune to it and are actually very proficiant at it.

Who can survive BB's scream?

Utrigita
actually several of the DC can survive black bolts voice, for the first time I think that Marvel actually loses, this DC team is just to powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
actually several of the DC can survive black bolts voice, for the first time I think that Marvel actually loses, this DC team is just to powerful.

My friend, tell me how

Utrigita
will after my lesson in ancient greek

Judge 64
Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?

DevilGoblin
Darkseid (alone) beats them easy, then he kills the Spectre and the Living Tribunal because he does not like them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Darkseid (alone) beats them easy, then he kills the Spectre and the Living Tribunal because he does not like them.

no expression

Judge 64
fsddsf Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
will after my lesson in ancient greek

Good luck. U will do well smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
sick

Soljer
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
I must ask u about youre user name, is ther any truth to it ?

....You don't know nvr, do you?

Oh, and considering that this is one of Nvr's threads, I'm gonna take a random guess without even looking at the line-ups; DC 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
Thor (Classic)
Quasar
Gladiator
Photon (Genis Vell)
Sentry
Sersi
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Worlock
Phayla Vell
Monica Rambeau

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Infinity Man
Wave Rider
Auron
Dr. Fate
Maxima
Superman - Silver Surfer
Martain Manhunter - Thor
Quasar - Orion
Gladiator - Zuriel
Photon (Genis Vell) - Infinity man
Sentry - Wave Rider
Sersi - Kyle Rayner
Dr. Strange - Auron
Black Bolt - Flash
Worlock - Firestorm (Adam has the soul gem right?)
Phayla Vell - ?
Monica Rambeau - ?

Marvel would win in the end though, they have better characters left.
Adam surpassing Strange and Strange who can call upon the power of abstract's, such as Eternity.
Photon isn't bad either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
....You don't know nvr, do you?

Oh, and considering that this is one of Nvr's threads, I'm gonna take a random guess without even looking at the line-ups; DC 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I actually thought the marvel side had the advantage.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Superman - Silver Surfer
Martain Manhunter - Thor
Quasar - Orion
Gladiator - Zuriel
Photon (Genis Vell) - Infinity man
Sentry - Wave Rider
Sersi - Kyle Rayner
Dr. Strange - Auron
Black Bolt - Flash
Worlock - Firestorm (Adam has the soul gem right?)
Phayla Vell - ?
Monica Rambeau - ?

Marvel would win in the end though, they have better characters left.
Adam surpassing Strange and Strange who can call upon the power of abstract's, such as Eternity.
Photon isn't bad either.

We cannot just randomize them he have to go by them 1>=<1 and 2>=<2 and so on???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.