My First YouTube Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
Well I've never done the YouTube thing so I have some 3D animations that I've been working on. Here is the first test scene.

9LN1T99v0iM

Barker
How did he go around that planet so quickly? ermm

Leo.M
Are you going to make little episodes? eek!

Naz
Where's the sound? ermm

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
How did he go around that planet so quickly? ermm

Small planet13

ThePittman

Barker

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well I've never done the YouTube thing so I have some 3D animations that I've been working on. Here is the first test scene.

9LN1T99v0iM

Dude, that was cool! eek!

Dusty
Wicked awesome. thumb up

Mišt
No, I think you're wrong, Miss Mist. 31

PS: l0ockd liek srat warz

Please explain Rekrab.13

o wat iz srat warz?haermm

Barker

ThePittman
Fly by with sound, crappy sound but sound.

TrMJ2VJw3OM

Mišt
For a BJ and a quarter. 13

u no liek litesavers nd bob phet smile smile

Too high a price 31

o ye i tink i seen taht 1 b4 wit frodoz n teh ring n morfeus haermm rolling on floor laughing eek!

Barker

§P0oONY
Fly by with sound, crappy sound but sound.

TrMJ2VJw3OM

You've never studied physics I assume... hmm

Nah... They're good.... Bet you £10 you stole them from somewhere. stick out tongue

ThePittman

§P0oONY
What do ya mean?

Nothing could ever move like that through space in the real world... But I guess it's not the real world.... So whatever.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Drone Launch

fYROvIXfjwA

§P0oONY
You mean turn around, can you explain a bit more. I love physics but I don't see what you mean, and if it will help the movement I would like to know.
No. It could turn around... But not at that sort of speed. There is very little resistance in space so any kind of movement that is initiated within it is slow. It's sort of like ice... You can't turn easily on ice because there is very little friction (unless you're physically melting it with ice skates and shit).

ThePittman

=Tired Hiker=
I see what you mean if the engines are on the rear for this ship unless is has a counter thrust to stop and turn.

Also, there is no sound in space, so the first video was more realistic, but reality is boring and I like sound better so disregard my comment, move along, move along, nothing to see here. smile

ThePittman
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Also, there is no sound in space, so the first video was more realistic, but reality is boring and I like sound better so disregard my comment, move along, move along, nothing to see here. smile What would be a good space fight without sound effects. wink

Drone Fly in
bC589xSHhxQ

§P0oONY
I see what you mean if the engines are on the rear for this ship unless is has a counter thrust to stop and turn.
Nah, I don't know the ins and outs of rocket engineering... I was simply talking about the pace.... But then again, it never said it was actual speed anyway.

=Tired Hiker=
What would be a good space fight without sound effects. wink

Drone Fly in
bC589xSHhxQ

yes

ThePittman
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
yes pitt_victory

ThePittman
Fighter launch

7KDqfPMI0YU

Scottie
brilliant work Pitt thumb up

here

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/goldstar.jpg

Shelbert Lemon
Oh nice, good work there Casey! cheers

Kongu Dude
I like it, Pitt. pitt_victory

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scottie
brilliant work Pitt thumb up

here

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/devoyc8/pics/goldstar.jpg Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Oh nice, good work there Casey! cheers Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I like it, Pitt. pitt_victory Thank you blush2

Vinny Valentine
Hey Pitt.

Can I do sound for you? I do wicked star ship sounds!

Strangelove
Nice, man thumb up

ThePittman
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey Pitt.

Can I do sound for you? I do wicked star ship sounds! That is an idea, it's going to be a while before I get the final rendering done but I'll keep you in mind. I suck at audio.Originally posted by Strangelove
Nice, man thumb up Thanks smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.