should I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
ok I am headed to my local video store and I'm thinking of renteing all of the starwar dvd movies.Now i have heard people saying certain Starwar movies suck so witch ones are the best i mainly want to rent these so i can play in the starwar rp threads smile .

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/dontgiveashit.jpg

mith fox
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/dontgiveashit.jpg

Lunch_Meat
Dude if you haven't even seen the freakin star wars movies, why the hell would you want to be in the sw:rp threads? That makes like no sense whatsoever. And the fact that you haven't even seen them is sad enough.

Dusty
Better question: What the hell are you doing on a movie forum if you haven't seen 'Star Wars'?

The Core
I think they should all be viewed at some point in time, but start with the Original Trilogy.

Wolfie
Though I've heard an interesting interpretation from someone that watched all the movies in number order, chronological order (4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3) is the order you should watch them.

The first three are definitely good. Watch the prequel trilogy just to see it.

mith fox
Thank you wolfie and wtf just because i haven't seen the star wars movies you get the right to tell me that i shouldn't be here. Well i bet you haven't seen movies i have so how about you leave that doesn't make it right so either just tell me what star war movies are good or don't post at all!

Wolfie
Don't take it personal, mith fox. I'm sure they're just kidding around. Star Wars is one of the most popular and widely seen movies ever. It's one of those films that you need to see, especially if you're a movie fan.

Dusty
Originally posted by mith fox
Thank you wolfie and wtf just because i haven't seen the star wars movies you get the right to tell me that i shouldn't be here. Well i bet you haven't seen movies i have so how about you leave that doesn't make it right so either just tell me what star war movies are good or don't post at all!

I didn't say you shouldn't be here. I was asking why you were. It's for me to assume that a person joins a movie forum because he/she loves film. If you love film, chances are, you've seen Star Wars.

Yes, don't take it personally. The Star Wars movies are good. I'm sure you shall enjoy them.

coolmovies
Theres a first time for everything go watch Empire strikes back and forget the rest

Dusty
Originally posted by coolmovies
Theres a first time for everything go watch Empire strikes back and forget the rest

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH.

Slow down there, skippy.

Has the thought ever occurred to you that the sequel won't have the same effect if you skip the original film?

coolmovies
well alot of fans say its better then A new hope

Wolfie
A New Hope is actually my favorite. And you need to see A New Hope to get to know the characters for Empire. And due to the cliffhanger ending of Empire, you need to see Jedi.

With both of the trilogies, you need to see all three to get the whole story from each.

coolmovies
ya true but what ever you do dont watch the PT

Dusty
Originally posted by Wolfie
A New Hope is actually my favorite.

Same here. I love the introduction of the characters. Plus Alec Guinness. I think I spelled that right.

coolmovies
Its a shame GL changed the movies so many times

Kram3r
I've always preferred ROTJ.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Dusty
Same here. I love the introduction of the characters. Plus Alec Guinness. I think I spelled that right.
I think A New Hope was just all-around a funner movie.

Impediment
Empire is still the best one ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.