Spawn vs Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who would win?

Beta Ray Howard
Ion.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Who would win?

which spawn

how powerful is ion
don't follow dc as much

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
which spawn

how powerful is ion
don't follow dc as much

Spawn that fought god!
Ion is at absolute full potenial and has had time to full understand his abilities.

If thats to bias, (I honestly am not sure but, I thought it was pretty even) then. It's current Ion and Spawn before he gained his full powers from the mother.

Is that even at all?

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Spawn that fought god!
Ion is at absolute full potenial and has had time to full understand his abilities.

If thats to bias, (I honestly am not sure but, I thought it was pretty even) then. It's current Ion and Spawn before he gained his full powers from the mother.

Is that even at all?

god vs god basically

Doctor S.T.D.
spawn faced God no expression ?

thedude1948
Ion is way above any version of Spawn.

id369

Beta Ray Howard
Id, those posts make me laugh. Thank you for making my night. big grin

Entity
Anyone?

Takion
Batman comes and kills everyone.

Mider999
dont know who wins spawns powers where never explained, but image god and satan did stuff like make there own realms i.e heaven and hell, plus armies to boot, pretty powerful ones too, a single angel from image gods armies and this is one of the least ones mind you could kill a galaxy life destroying entity as well as another angel could make stars go nova, satan was able to make armies of hellspawn which where nigh unkillable save for certain circumstances. image god and satan was also like indestructable couldnt even kill each other.

id369
Is this the Pre-Crisis Ion, the potential universal buster one?

Or the Current Ion, the Green Lantern on Steroids?

Beta Ray Howard
At the very least Mider can't request this one to be closed. He seems to get pissy when people tell him to produce scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.