Ice Cream Truck Drivers Cause Death...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I was thinking, remember way back when, ya know, so far back, that stuff tasted good and everything you watched on t.v. was awesome?

Well, remember the ice cream truck? Remember how they used to sell candy cigarettes? What the f*ck man?!

TRH
are you high?

Dusty
To a certain extent.

If I lifted my shirt I got free ice cream! eek!

Mišt
Originally posted by Scythe
I was thinking, remember way back when, ya know, so far back, that stuff tasted good and everything you watched on t.v. was awesome?

Well, remember the ice cream truck? Remember how they used to sell candy cigarettes? What the f*ck man?!

They tasted good drool

Originally posted by Dusty
To a certain extent.

If I lifted my shirt I got free ice cream! eek!

Haha, your truck driver was a pedo eek!

Marxman
Originally posted by TRH
are you high?

I am.

spliff

Scythe
In a world where children can freely purchase candy cigarettes, members of the health board think they can achieve a smoke free world?

Strangelove
I still buy candy cigarettes at the gas station

BakaXero
Those don't exist here anymore weep
I loved those!!

Kram3r
Originally posted by BakaXero
Those don't exist here anymore weep
I loved those!!

I'm pretty sure they still do.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm pretty sure they still do. Originally posted by Strangelove
I still buy candy cigarettes at the gas station proof, right there ^ whistle

BakaXero
I don't see them available here erm

dave_kodak
i see them all the time here.

but they have dust on them, nobody buy's them anymore.

Scythe
A great example of failed youth.

johnnyforever
Never got ice cream from him no

LW's Cousin
Originally posted by Scythe
In a world where children can freely purchase candy cigarettes, members of the health board think they can achieve a smoke free world?

But they are CANDY. So if anything they are just getting addicted to sugar. Mabe they think it is better than being addicted to tabacco.

Marxman
Originally posted by LW's Cousin
But they are CANDY. So if anything they are just getting addicted to sugar. Mabe they think it is better than being addicted to tabacco.

It makes the idea of smoking cigarettes cool to the kids, so that when they get to the age where they can buy actually cigarettes, they do it because its cool.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Marxman
It makes the idea of smoking cigarettes cool to the kids, so that when they get to the age where they can buy actually cigarettes, they do it because its cool. Your logic is flawed, are you high?

Marxman
Originally posted by Strangelove
Your logic is flawed, are you high?

Actually no. How is my logic flawed?

LW's Cousin
It makes the idea of smoking cigarettes cool to the kids, so that when they get to the age where they can buy actually cigarettes, they do it because its cool.

True but they also might just stick with the candy because it tastes better. That and it only rots your teeth instead of giving you cancer.

Strangelove
Actually no. How is my logic flawed? You're saying that because kids can get a box of sticks of almost pure sugar and act like they're cigarettes, they'll want to try the real ones?

You can't even suck air in candy cigarettes. And real cigarettes don't taste good at all.

Marxman
It has absolutely nothing to do with the taste of the candy cigarettes. Its the idea that they're getting cigarettes. You stand there with the candy stick in your mouth, sucking on it, taking small bites out of it so it looks like its burning away.

Why buy candy cigarettes when you can get laffy taffy, a chocolate bar, or pixie stix? Its the idea that you can look like the big kids or daddy who smoke, which eventually turns into them buying real cigarettes.

I'm not saying every kid who buys a pack of candy cigarette wishes its actual cigarettes, but you're trying to tell me "that Big Tobacco" didn't want candy cigarettes out there as an early incentive to a new group of costumers since they're current costumers seems to continually drop dead?

Marxman
This was the original implication of the thread.

LW's Cousin
You are right. I have to agree.

Dr. Badass420
I still buy candy cigarettes at the gas station
HAHA, what are you, 12?
have you seen the move 'super size me?'
they talk about the candy ciggarettes in the movie no expression

LW's Cousin
no I havent seen that movie. What do they say about them?

Dr. Badass420
no I havent seen that movie. What do they say about them?
that when you give the kid a toy of something bad (the example in the movie was also cigarettes) that the toy presents a positive feeling everytime they see it, so it encourages them to do it again in the future, like smoking real cigarettes. the guy in the movie then joked "when i have kidds everytime we pass a mcdonalds, im going to punch them in the face, then they will never want to go there again"

LW's Cousin
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
that when you give the kid a toy of something bad (the example in the movie was also cigarettes) that the toy presents a positive feeling everytime they see it, so it encourages them to do it again in the future, like smoking real cigarettes. the guy in the movie then joked "when i have kidds everytime we pass a mcdonalds, im going to punch them in the face, then they will never want to go there again"

laughing well that makes sense I guess.

Dr. Badass420
laughing well that makes sense I guess.
it does, thats why i also thught that they stopped selling the fake cigarettes

LW's Cousin
it does, thats why i also thught that they stopped selling the fake cigarettes

I dont think they have sold them here since I was a little kid. At least not in ice cream trucks.

Dr. Badass420
I dont think they have sold them here since I was a little kid. At least not in ice cream trucks.
yeah i never saw them in ice cream trucks, maybe i was just too young

LW's Cousin
yeah i never saw them in ice cream trucks, maybe i was just too young

Ya. I think I was mabe 5 when they kinda dissapeared.

Dr. Badass420
Ya. I think I was mabe 5 when they kinda dissapeared.
oh i looked in your profile, im older than you

LW's Cousin
oh i looked in your profile, im older than you

Thats not hard to do. smile I never really liked those candy things anyway they made me cough.

Dr. Badass420
Thats not hard to do. smile I never really liked those candy things anyway they made me cough.
laughing

Strangelove
HAHA, what are you, 12?No....I like them. And they're 25 cents for a box.

Dr. Badass420
No....I like them. And they're 25 cents for a box.
laughing why not just spend $4 and get the real thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.