Krauser Vs Vamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
My $$$ is on Vamp...

Nikkolas
Krauser. Superior durability. No proof Vamp is immortal. Only hyperbole dialogue. And, if he is immortal, no signs of regen so far. So we could chop his head off and he can be immortal all he wants to be.

Krauser showed superior skill in one-on-one combat. Vamp was good at throwing knives but Krauser showed excelent marksmanship with his archery. Krauser has flash grenades, a machinegun, his knife, his cClaw Arm, superior durability feats and generally showed a lot more fighting technique than Vamp. Vamp is a freak who can leap about, pin shadows with his knife (there is no set arena rules for lighting so it's not possible for Vamp to do this to Krauser) and can take a couple bullets to the head. He might be as fast as Krauser and they both are acrobatic and skilled in jumping.

Krauser edges it out because of his superior firepower, displays of actual fighting skill, durability and his Claw Arm.

Nikkolas

Black Dalek
How fast is Krauser again? Just wondering since VAMP CAN DODGE MACHINE GUNS and Pliskin actually thought HE DISAPPEARED.

No proof of Immortality? He got shot to the head, WHICH IS proof of his immortality. Seriously, if I got a gun to my temple and I shoot it, and I live. What the hell do you call that? Lucky? No Immortality. You have no proof of that hes NOT immortal, please give us one. You can by stating when he died.

And what is good with marksmanship if Vamp is going to shrug it off?

Btw arena is set at: A Temple and its Sunny Day folks..

Nikkolas
Again, he got shot in the head. That's it. That's not proof of immortality. just durability.

He shrugged off a couple shots to the head. Krauser shrugged off a bomb blowing up in his face and his heart exploding. Tell me what Vamp has that type of durability or ability. Because, you might say what will marskmanship do, but what will knives do? Explosions > knives. So, unless Vamp gets some new weapons, he's toast.

Cool. Vamp still wont' be able to hit his shadow. No scenes showing he can toss a knife to pin a shadow or hit anyone on Krauser's level.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Again, he got shot in the head. That's it. That's not proof of immortality. just durability.

Headshot = Bullet Through Brain, Brain = Life, No Brain = Dead...

Vamp is definetely immortal, you no have proof otherwise.

He shrugged off a couple shots to the head. Krauser shrugged off a bomb blowing up in his face and his heart exploding. Tell me what Vamp has that type of durability or ability. Because, you might say what will marskmanship do, but what will knives do? Explosions > knives. So, unless Vamp gets some new weapons, he's toast.

Bombs/Explosive are slow, Vamp probably will just dodge it or throw it back at em.

Cool. Vamp still wont' be able to hit his shadow. No scenes showing he can toss a knife to pin a shadow or hit anyone on Krauser's level.

Can you prove that Vamp CANNOT pin a shadow on Krauser's level?

Nikkolas
Heart = Life. Krauser's exploded and he still came back and didn't lose a step in strength or speed. Vamp took a bullet to the head, something regular humans can do. He can move and tkae them a lot better than normal humans sure, but regular human beings can be shot in the head and live. And where's the proof the bullet went right into his brain?

Probably. But that's not what I said.

Can you prove he can? He only ever did it to a person significantly slower than Krauser in Raiden.

Black Dalek
Heart = Life. Krauser's exploded and he still came back and didn't lose a step in strength or speed. Vamp took a bullet to the head, something regular humans can do. He can move and tkae them a lot better than normal humans sure, but regular human beings can be shot in the head and live. And where's the proof the bullet went right into his brain?

What? So your saying that if I took out my Berreta and shot myself in the head, I would live?

Also, if a bullet went to the head, it will touch the brain..Bullets are more stronger than concrete when going more than 100 MPH and guess what? Our skull is strong AS concrete, thus the skull will be penetrated and the bullet will touch the brain.

Probably. But that's not what I said.

Than what you say?

Can you prove he can? He only ever did it to a person significantly slower than Krauser in Raiden.

No I cannot. But its also vice versa to you. Unless you have proof that Vamp cannot, Vamp can.

Edit: I fail sad

Major Snafu
Krauser has the advantage. Vamp may have used a Navy SEAL team for practice (and lunch), but there is no way that he can take on Resident Evil's answer to Rolento.

Aside from Krauser's attributes, that double roundhouse kick is vicious, and should he mutate his arm into that claw, then Vamp would have no way of attacking Krauser.

And should Vamp try to attack Jacky-boy head on, that one-hit claw will do the job. That claw saved my ass many a time when I played the Mercenaries mode.

kamikz
I just wanted to say that Vamp's seemingly invurnability is only a theory, a very supported one but a theory nontheless!

He got shot in the head multiple times, and in the chest, and came back to life.
He stated himself that he died once, and cannot die twice.
If you listen to him with the microscope in the battle with him, Vamp has no heart beat, meaning he is living without his blood pumping or anything like that, which would make it pretty impossible to kill him, since killing him would require to injure those things, but he doesn't need them.

As I said, only a theory, but a very supported one by facts.

Nikkolas
And as I already said, he has no sign of regeneration or healing factor. So, cut off his head and he can be immortal all he wants to be. I'd say he lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.