I miss Wally....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
sad ...

outavodka
im wit ya Kam, Bart just isnt my Flash cup of tea

Black Adam
I miss slyde sad

Darth Macabre
Oh, god, I hate Bart....I liked him as Impulse and Kid Flash, but he's no Flash!

db_renji
Although i do believe Bart is the heir to the Flash throne, right now him being flash is premature. Their were still stories to be told about Wally, especially with the twins now, that adds another character dynamic. And Bart was great as Kid Flash, he didnt have enough time to really be in that role. I'm not feeling Bart as Flash, he has lost all the things that made him an interesting character (at least under current writer).

Lucid Lui
I miss Arthur.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
sad ...

Same here. Flash was one the my regular monthly pickups, but now the only issue i have of the current series is issue #1. Wally would have been better obviously, but i would have even liked Barry to come back. Barry, Hal and Ollie? You cant beat those classic team-ups.

Thing is, they all had friends that were close to them like brothers. You had Hal, Ollie and Barry. Wally, Kyle and Nightwing. None of Barts former teammates have their own comic save for Robin.sad And i dont think they were THAT close.

Anyone know how well Flash is selling currently?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by jrodslam
Same here. Flash was one the my regular monthly pickups, but now the only issue i have of the current series is issue #1. Wally would have been better obviously, but i would have even liked Barry to come back. Barry, Hal and Ollie? You cant beat those classic team-ups.

Thing is, they all had friends that were close to them like brothers. You had Hal, Ollie and Barry. Wally, Kyle and Nightwing. None of Barts former teammates have their own comic save for Robin.sad And i dont think they were THAT close.

Anyone know how well Flash is selling currently?

I think around 62,000 which is pretty good wink

Endless Mike
Well give it a little time, I'm sure Bart will be a good Flash.

marvelprince
I think eventually they're gonna have Bart getting used to the Flash role and we'll have a Flash ala JLU. Funny and smart alec, not all this emo crap he's going through now. I hope

Grimm22
If Bart is going to be the Flash he has to be more like he was portrayed in the Alternative Future shown in Teen Titans

He still was Bart, not some weird Emo

Also, he needs to change the costume. It just doesn't fit his character like it did to Barry and Wally

Black Adam
Originally posted by Grimm22
If Bart is going to be the Flash he has to be more like he was portrayed in the Alternative Future shown in Teen Titans

He still was Bart, not some weird Emo

Also, he needs to change the costume. It just doesn't fit his character like it did to Barry and Wally

it took 50 issues before Wally changed his costume from Barry's old one to the one we know today.
let's hope it comes a little sooner this time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
it took 50 issues before Wally changed his costume from Barry's old one to the one we know today.

Didn't he change it in "Divided We Fall?"

DarkCrawler
I miss Wally, and Arthur too...so...so...much.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Didn't he change it in "Divided We Fall?"

you mean that Mark Waid storyline right?

nope. first time we see the downward pointing belt and the lack of wings on the boots version of the costume is in issue 50 of his own series.

batdude123
you mean that Mark Waid storyline right?

nope. first time we see the downward pointing belt and the lack of wings on the boots version of the costume is in issue 50 of his own series.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Mark Waid storyline, and I'll get some scans of the situation I'm talking about.

Validus
3 issues? Bart's costume isn't the same as Wally's or Barry's.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam

I think there's a rule that states the Flash has to be friends with the most popular GL of the day .... or else the multiverse will explode.

Originally posted by Validus
3 issues? Bart's costume isn't the same as Wally's or Barry's.

I thought he was just using Barry's costume.

Redatom65
My favorite flash was always jay...I'm not jokin either

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think there's a rule that states the Flash has to be friends with the most popular GL of the day .... or else the multiverse will explode.

yes GLs and Flashes go together like lamb and tuna fish.

Validus
I thought he was just using Barry's costume.
He is but for some reason when he wears it, the lightning bolt belt looks different.

jrodslam

I wouldnt say that the Flash's have to be friends with the most popular GL of the day. It so happens that they are from the same era. Jay and Alan, Hal and Barry, Wally and Kyle. Its not like they have many options at the moment, lol.

Validus
We hardly got any good team up stories from the mid-20's age group of DC heroes (Wally, Kyle, Nightwing, Connor Hawke, etc.) Meanwhile we still get Hal/Ollie team ups.

/minor rant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.