Uber-Punisher versus Hulk Buster Iron-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Punisher has healed up from the beating Cap gave him and is convinced that icing Stark is the only way to end this 'Civil War' problem.

Subsequently while prepping he finds a bunch of high tech crap in his apartment mysteriously dropped there.

This tech includes :

Caps shield
Claw of Horus
Cape Killer armour
Two 'Hulk Killer' blasters
and a Vial of the Super Soldier serum.

Frank get's a week to train with the tech and a single day with Taskmaster to learn how to use the shield.

Stark has no Idea whats going on an only has just enough time to hop into his Hulk buster armour when Frank busts in.

Rules : No PIS , No CIS , No Extremis.

grey fox
Bump

Tassadar
Iron Man still wins.

Soleran
Ha this one is pretty cool Grey.

So essentially Punished is moving up in stats to Cap level with Claw of Horus and the shield and additional weapons?

If Stark didn't get a heads up to this improved Punisher, Stark dies.

jasofisc
hulk buster armor is pretty uber it's self I thing ironman may take the majorty

by the way what is cape killer armor

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
Ha this one is pretty cool Grey.

I was just thinking how to make Frank rise a few levels on the 'Scum killer' chart. big grin

Originally posted by Soleran

So essentially Punished is moving up in stats to Cap level with Claw of Horus and the shield and additional weapons?

Originally posted by jasofisc
by the way what is cape killer armor

Punishers Physical stats are now peak human , he's got shield training from Taskmaster and He's wearing the Cape-Killer armour that the Shield troops are using now to bring in Metas. Plus the Claw of Horus and two of those guns designed by Forge to put down Hulk.

golem370
He can lift 175 tons with that suit.

Soleran
Strength alone won't stop punisher plus hulkbuster wasn't near as fast so really I don't see Stark winning.

Claw of Horus would ROCK Stark upon a hit.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
He can lift 175 tons with that suit.

And ?

xmarksthespot
Question: How long would it take to learn to use the abilities of Nth metal weapons?

golem370
The Hulkbuster armor is a heavy-duty exo-frame (an add-on to the Mk. XI Modular Armor) designed for maximum strength amplification at the cost of reduced versatility and mobility. As its name suggests, it was specifically designed for hand-to-hand combat with the rampaging Hulk. The armor was rated with a lift (press) capacity of 175 tons. During its maiden run, the armor enabled Stark to hold his own in sustained physical combat with the Hulk. In subsequent battles with the Hulk, however, Stark has declined to utilize this armor, so it is unclear whether it is indeed capable of defeating the Hulk

xmarksthespot
If you take things verbatim from bios you should put quotation marks around them.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulkbuster armor is a heavy-duty exo-frame (an add-on to the Mk. XI Modular Armor) designed for maximum strength amplification at the cost of reduced versatility and mobility. As its name suggests, it was specifically designed for hand-to-hand combat with the rampaging Hulk. The armor was rated with a lift (press) capacity of 175 tons. During its maiden run, the armor enabled Stark to hold his own in sustained physical combat with the Hulk. In subsequent battles with the Hulk, however, Stark has declined to utilize this armor, so it is unclear whether it is indeed capable of defeating the Hulk

Can it take the force of a whole planet hitting it ?

I submit that it can't.

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Can it take the force of a whole planet hitting it ?

I submit that it can't.
Neither can Punisher...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King Kandy
Neither can Punisher... GF is referring to this:
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8796/captainmarvelandhawkmanvssupermanandbatman5ih9.jpg

But then I don't know how easy it is to wield Nth metal weapons to their potential. A week isn't a very long time.

Symmetric Chaos
Punisher has healed up from the beating Cap gave him and is convinced that icing Stark is the only way to end this 'Civil War' problem.

Subsequently while prepping he finds a bunch of high tech crap in his apartment mysteriously dropped there.

This tech includes :

Caps shield
Claw of Horus
Cape Killer armour

Frank get's a week to train with the tech and a single day with Taskmaster to learn how to use the shield.

Stark has no Idea whats going on an only has just enough time to hop into his Hulk buster armour when Frank busts in.

The mysterious appearance of the tech in more than enough PIS for me.

Why do people make thread that give a ridiculous advantage or handicap to one combatant its like saying

"me vs Galactus but Galactus has no powers and is half an inch tall"

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Why do people make thread that give a ridiculous advantage or handicap to one combatant its like saying

I gave him the tech , i just didn't want to make it so blatantly obvious . Kinda like how many people were confused when Alexander Luthor reached for earth prime.

It's not a handicap match , it's simply putting frank upon the same level as Stark , if you want a handicap look for the Thing versus Superman thread.

Soleran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Um yeah, lets see here, Punisher vs Ironman would have been a great thread RIGHT, RIGHT roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think Fox did a cool job with this one.

I still think Punished takes it against Hulkbuster Armor which is slow.

Even if he couldn't use the Claw of Horus to it's maximum he would still benefit from it and the shield plus his armor and weapons.

Evangel94
Thoughtage:

Punisher has had years of training and experience to use guns and fight like a soldier.

A week to learn new weapons completely foreign to punisher may not be enough to be of an advantage to him. It may just hinder him from the way he normally fights. Even though you've given him the items, He may just decline to use them at all and decide to only use a few of those items on that list.

A day to use the shield? That's not nearly enough time to learn all the tricks on how to use the shield. It may not even be enough to get the basics down. This will just hinder Punisher from way he normally fights.

I doubt punisher will want to use bulky cape-killer armor or the claw of horus. Punisher will analyze the situation and realize that going hand to hand with the Hulkbuster armor will get him killed.
Plus there's the possibility that any of the punisher's items will get taken away from him in combat and used against him.

The Super Soldier serum and the blasters that are only truly benefiting items to the punisher and the way he fights.
With that in mind, Iron Man wins.

Evangel94
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
GF is referring to this:
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8796/captainmarvelandhawkmanvssupermanandbatman5ih9.jpg

But then I don't know how easy it is to wield Nth metal weapons to their potential. A week isn't a very long time.

Judging from the scan..

"It's called the claw of horus, it draws power from the magnetic core of the earth. Essentially I just hit you with the planet"

It seems more along the lines of he hit superman with power drawn from the planet. Not the "planet-destroying" power that has been claimed.

guy222

This tech includes :

Caps shield
Claw of Horus
Cape Killer armour

Anthony wins big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Evangel94
A week to learn new weapons completely foreign to punisher may not be enough to be of an advantage to him. It may just hinder him from the way he normally fights. Even though you've given him the items, He may just decline to use them at all and decide to only use a few of those items on that list.

I doubt punisher will want to use bulky cape-killer armor or the claw of horus. Punisher will analyze the situation and realize that going hand to hand with the Hulkbuster armor will get him killed.
Plus there's the possibility that any of the punisher's items will get taken away from him in combat and used against him.

The Super Soldier serum and the blasters that are only truly benefiting items to the punisher and the way he fights.
With that in mind, Iron Man wins. Given powerful weapons Punisher decides to leave them at home. Okay...

The Claw of Horus is not a simple hand-to-hand weapon:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6490/2408lf6.th.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3215/2417rj5.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.