I think I may have been Cyber bullied.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Molly Hayes
Unfortunately having told my parents about the behaviour of mainly one poster last night they don't want me coming on this site anymore. This is a shame because I really enjoy some of the forums like the comics and cinema.

Like an idiot I broke all the rules in dealing with a chatroom bully we were given in year 9 at school and I still remember. I engaged in a conversation with them, we were told NEVER TO REPLY. I should have put him on ignore or left the chat room. I did neither. I also foolishly gave out my real first name in a conversation. Fortunately it's quite common. It was still stupid. In England at the moment we have great concerns over much older people bullying much younger people online and it was clear the person I felt was bullying me was much older, I am suprised he has never been warned by the moderators on this site about his behaviour. I am placing him on my ignore list so if I do come online ever again here, I do not have to read what he says. The biggest concern was the obvious pleasure he took in the fact I found his behaviour weird and disturbing. Finally an open plea to the moderators here, please at least say something when you see someone being accused of being someone else with no evidence beyound a persons opinion. I am a new member who just wanted to makes some online friends.

Finally to make this thread worthwhile to others, has anyone else ever experienced online bullying here?

Bardock42
It is so obvious.

I am sorry. Well, farewell. Was nice talking to you.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
Unfortunately having told my parents about the behaviour of mainly one poster last night they don't want me coming on this site anymore. This is a shame because I really enjoy some of the forums like the comics and cinema.

Like an idiot I broke all the rules in dealing with a chatroom bully we were given in year 9 at school and I still remember. I engaged in a conversation with them, we were told NEVER TO REPLY. I should have put him on ignore or left the chat room. I did neither. I also foolishly gave out my real first name in a conversation. Fortunately it's quite common. It was still stupid. In England at the moment we have great concerns over much older people bullying much younger people online and it was clear the person I felt was bullying me was much older, I am suprised he has never been warned by the moderators on this site about his behaviour. I am placing him on my ignore list so if I do come online ever again here, I do not have to read what he says. The biggest concern was the obvious pleasure he took in the fact I found his behaviour weird and disturbing. Finally an open plea to the moderators here, please at least say something when you see someone being accused of being someone else with no evidence beyound a persons opinion. I am a new member who just wanted to makes some online friends.

Finally to make this thread worthwhile to others, has anyone else ever experienced online bullying here? Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Templares
confused

Every first time message board poster gets bullied - or at least feel that they are being bullied by older posters. Its natural. Especially if the new poster gives the impression that he or she is a young, clueless, uptight girl.

debbiejo
The people here aren't real anyway, ask bardock, he's not sure he exists...Just think of it like that.....They are pretend people.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Templares
confused

Every first time message board poster gets bullied - or at least feel that they are being bullied by older posters. Its natural. Especially if the new poster gives the impression that he or she is a young, clueless, uptight girl. Girl?

Sexist.

Bardiel13

Finally to make this thread worthwhile to others, has anyone else ever experienced online bullying here?

Send him a virus. That'll teach him zorro

PVS
whirly, you are the saddest sock troll ever at kmc.
you're not even worthy of being teabagged by whob.
i cant believe you're life is so devoid of anything decent that
you could actually hold a baseless cyber-grudge against a bunch of
strangers, being away for so long.

Marxman
Nobody's ever bullied me. I keep my pimp hand strong. pimp

Soleran
Originally posted by debbiejo
The people here aren't real anyway, ask bardock, he's not sure he exists...Just think of it like that.....They are pretend people.

priceless

Lana
How the hell can you be "cyber bullied"?

Just click the freaking X on the corner of your screen. It's not like in real life where you might not be able to walk away.

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
How the hell can you be "cyber bullied"?

Just click the freaking X on the corner of your screen. It's not like in real life where you might not be able to walk away.

well, if someone knows someone personally and posts private info/pics etcs and bashes them online thats also considered cyber bullying.

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
well, if someone knows someone personally and posts private info/pics etcs and bashes them online thats also considered cyber bullying.

I'd say that's more stalking than bullying, personally.

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
I'd say that's more stalking than bullying, personally.

no. think of the star wars kid.
classic case of just what im referring to.

Soleran
With the option of totally ignoring (literally) a poster I find this term and it's use RETARDED and another way for folks to jam sensitivity up our ass's about yet something else.

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
no. think of the star wars kid.
classic case of just what im referring to.

Mmm, this is true, though really, letting stuff like that get out period ultimately comes down to the responsibility of the person it's about. And I would still say to some extent that that is more a stalker-ish behavior, though the lines between stalking and bullying can sometimes get blurred.

But really, claiming you were 'cyber bullied' because you argued with someone and didn't like what happened? No. Doesn't fly.

quickshot
Star wars kid brought it upon himself don't film that stuff, if you don't want it shown.

In England at the moment we have great concerns over much older people bullying much younger people online

No we don't we have problems about older people punching kids in the face for no reason ie, happy slapping

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by quickshot
Star wars kid brought it upon himself don't film that stuff, if you don't want it shown.

No we don't we have problems about older people punching kids in the face for no reason ie, happy slapping

Actually Quickshot you're wrong about this. I know because I organised part of anti bullying day for my school as a sixth former and the deputy head gave us some numbers and websites for cyber bullying. Didn't that happen at your school? I would suggest you never give your real name or personal details out online. You get people like my "stalker" here who thinks i'm someone else potentially contacting you. Fortunately I have him on ignore now. I should have done it last night, I was stupid.

Robtard
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/882/cryingbabyrt0.jpg

Capt_Fantastic
I think I may have been Cyber bullied.

Is that like being cyber raped?

Marxman
Originally posted by Robtard
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/882/cryingbabyrt0.jpg laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Is that like being cyber raped? Digital rape discussion rears it's head in a thread again. shifty

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Digital rape discussion rears it's head in a thread again. shifty

Oh no... Finger rape is a serious crime, it's also the common form of raped performed by uncles named "Lester".

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5805/z34245937mf7.jpg
Classic example of an "Uncle Lester" wielding a common tool (bait) of the trade...

PVS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Digital rape discussion rears it's head in a thread again. shifty

read my mind laughing out loud

Storm
If you have a concern about a member or are hurt by another members words, try working it out with them in private instead of ranting on the forums about it. That only demonstrates your determination to cause strife.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.