Spiderman and Dare Devil versus Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who side wins?

golem370
Spider-Man

ExtraMision5555
WEll, quicksilver can basicly overload mutants with his touch, in addition to time travel
but since both of the people here have advanced warnings, and nither are mutants, quicksilvers powers wont do a whole lot of good here

so spiderman & dd

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
WEll, quicksilver can basicly overload mutants with his touch, in addition to time travel
but since both of the people here have advanced warnings, and nither are mutants, quicksilvers powers wont do a whole lot of good here

so spiderman & dd

stan lee's creation>inhuman

spidey wins stick out tongue

Ichigo66666
Quicksilver was created by Stan Lee aswell...

Quicksilver wins, Time Travel, classic wins aswell via Speedblitz.

Brian Oswald
Quicksilver current or classic

The Fake Macoy
What exactly has current done which would make him able to take on Spidey and DD? I thought he only did that lame cloning thing.

DigiMark007
Spidey has actually beaten Classic QS 1-on-1, no PIS.

But current QS is a ton faster, and takes this every time.

superbatman86
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spidey has actually beaten Classic QS 1-on-1, no PIS.

But current QS is a ton faster, and takes this every time. You call Pietro running into Spidey's arm not PIS sad

Loot
quicksilver is to fast to these two. daredevil goes first and then spiderman

guy222
Originally posted by Loot
quicksilver is to fast to these two. daredevil goes first and then spiderman

Spidey sense ftw

Symmetric Chaos
spider sense and DD radar will probably only tell them that they're about to be attacked.

Forum rules say bloodlust is assumed so he's not going to be chatting and waiting for them to get ready before he attacks

he'll just kill them before they react

DigiMark007
Originally posted by superbatman86
You call Pietro running into Spidey's arm not PIS sad

Um.

I call Spidey timing it so Pietro would do that good strategy. Hell, Pietro can't hurt Spidey without getting that close to him so how is he going to avoid it??

Like I said, current QS pwns him. But Classic bites it.

ExtraMision5555
Um.

I call Spidey timing it so Pietro would do that good strategy. Hell, Pietro can't hurt Spidey without getting that close to him so how is he going to avoid it??

Like I said, current QS pwns him. But Classic bites it.

Current QS? How? I mean he could clone himself, sure,
and technically he could time travel ahead and

I duno

The thing is, usually his time travel works due to element of supprise
only problem here
no element of supprise for DD or Spiderman due to thier senses

so i dont see how this is advantageous in this fight, short of cloneing, and again im uncertian if his "touch" would have any effect on these 2

I dont see QS reasonably winning this fight without getting death touched trying to sneak up on DD & Spiderman

but on the otherhand, i can see Quicksilver being able to avoid being attacked, cuz he could just time travel every time

superbatman86
Um.

Like I said, current QS pwns him. But Classic bites it. Spidey isn't fast enough to stick his arm out.Also Pietro's reaction time would allow him to dodge it anyways.

ExtraMision5555
con

DigiMark007
Originally posted by superbatman86
Spidey isn't fast enough to stick his arm out.Also Pietro's reaction time would allow him to dodge it anyways.

Right. Current QS at least. Classic, that tactic would've worked (and it did).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.